ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever!

Go down 
+3
Bill Compton
Jessica Hamby
Pete
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever! Empty
PostSubject: OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever!   OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:38 pm

THE BON TEMPS TRIBE
ALICE + BELLA + BILL + ERIC + JACOB + JASON + JESSICA + MIKE

^JASON ~ WTF?!?! Someone turned on us!! And I'm trying to figure out who it is. Jess and Bill were pretty adamant about voting and keeping communication open with the tribe. Sam obviously didn't vote for himself, and I didn't vote for him. This leads me to believe that it was ERIC that turned on us! He was my ally from early on in this game, and I'll certainly have to talk to him to see what is going on. He hasn't been online though. I might still be in good standing if his intentions are to stick with me. I want to be on the majority side that is in control, whatever side that may be! I think the perfect scenario now would be to still be with Eric, and now Jacob. Eliminate all other Bon Temps, and be with Eric and Jacob at the final 6. We could easily pick off the other 3 and go to final 3 together. I would have a hard time deciding who to take to the final 2 though if I won the last challenge, might have to rethink this, because I'll need to string someone else along if I want a shot at beating Jacob or Eric.

^JESSICA ~ I wouldn't say I'm really impressed with what happened. But I am a little. I got people to vote Alice instead of Mike...not saying they wouldn't have decided Alice on their own but the original people that talked about who they wanted to vote for said Mike. I employed a little confusion to make them go back and forth and settle on Alice. Bill may not have used his idol but I don't really care about that, which can only help in this round so long as he still trusts me. It could be a good move this time to frame Eric or Jason like Bella and I talked about and then get Bill to use his idol either on himself or give it to someone else who is the target. meanwhile we figure out who they're voting for and just give Bella's idol to that person (hopefully Bella will be annoying and gloaty enough like we talked about to get him to want to get rid of her so she doesn't need to give the idol to anybody) and then we're covered because either we do this right and their votes don't count while ours do (and we get rid of at least one of their idols) or neither of our votes count and we go to a tie breaker where HIIs no longer count and just vote out whomever we choose 5-3, excellent. Obviously everything is subject to change based on what happens in the game going forward, but that is the plan for now and we'll see how it goes.

^ERIC ~ Wow, what a change in atmosphere for this game. I mean the last week has been absolutely nuts. Going to our first tribal totally unknowing of the fact that Bill is a grimy backstabber and ousted the awesome Sam from the game. Then for Bill to turn around and put me on the spot and accuse me of being the traitor is ridiculous. It's time to really start playing this game and Bill is going to pay the price for this, weasely bastard.

^BELLA ~ lol I guess he didn’t see that coming at ALL. Now Jessica will do anything for me, Mike also and Alice the same I clearly saved her. My closest ally is also my biggest threats. I can easily defeat Alice (outcast), Mike (coattails) and Jessica (betrayal), but Jacob if he can make it against me in the F2 he will be so much deserving. What that being said, I won’t betray him, I just can’t go back on my words. Next IC will be key. If Jason or Bill win it and give the HII clue to the other one, they could easily use all IDOL at the same time!!!!!

^JACOB ~ that was just the greatest Tribal Council ever! Jessica completely came through for us Forkers. I could not believe how shocked Eric and the others were. Sam was the best of all though. His torch being snuffed is just a sentiment to the power of the minority in these games. When you succeed too much, you don't get to deal with your garbage, and you bring it with you to the merge, it is exploited, and that's what happened here. I really doubted Bella's trust in Jessica, and I thought I would have to be working with Eric and gang, and clinging on to something I wasn't a part of, and hoping my inner strength beamed out at the immunity challenges toward the end, but maybe now I'll have a more cushy path, the positives with how this worked out, and many. I sincerely believe that Bella is still the figurehead of evil in terms of the Forkers, Mike the figurehead of inactivity, and Alice the figurehead of undeserving, having already been out of this game. Jessica is just the betrayer, which if it isn't out yet, it will be figured out soon. And what am I? I'm good ol' Jacob still. Sure, I told Eric I'm with him, and I guess I wasn't, but he never specified who we were ultimately going to get out, he told me Mike or Alice, but he wanted Bella, am I with him? He didn't even vote Bella, so yeah...don't let me in man if that's YOUR choice, but if you're gonna come to me in a little bit here saying that I bit you in the ass, or that I left you out, well, then I think you need to rethink yourself. I think this game has been a real crazy one. I haven't a clue what is going to happen once again, and while what I ultimately WANT to happen, has overwhelmingly happened, and I have given my inputs to allow them to happen, I just can't be sure they will continue to happen. I gotta hope, and keep faith as always. I'm starting to really get into this game, and become a little more myself, and more confident, I just gotta keep it up, and hope that me coming out of my shell more than ever won't get this turtle now vulnerable body hurt.

^BILL ~ so, last round someone from the original Bon Temps Tribe flipped and voted with the Forkers. Despite his obvious performance, I am pretty sure it was Eric. Or I am a moron. I'd say it's a pick’em'. So, now, we have a "maybe" voting block of 3, me, Jess and Jason. Of course, I feel Jason will vote with Eric to try and save his ass this round, and heck, maybe even Jess will as well. My only real hope of surviving this round is the belief that I have an immunity idol. I have done as much as I could to make people think I do, without outright saying I do. I think if I said it during Tribal, it would come off as a desperate move. But a little allusion never hurt anyone. Yet, that isn't the only thing I have done. I have confronted Eric via PM. Basically; I hope to get him to consider voting off Bella this round, if we get enough votes that could work. Bella has told me it was Eric who flipped, and then made a statement that she would consider voting off Mike. I think she is full of it. I have no idea if I will survive this round. Even if I do, I can't see me making it to the end, unless someone decides to add a little more flavor to this game.

^ALICE ~ being voted back into the game sucked, because I was automatically a target. There were plenty of reasons to vote Alice, so I had to lay low. I couldn't talk a whole lot, and I basically had to take orders from Jacob and Bella. Jacob I trust; Bella I don't. The three of us are supposed to go to the final three together, because we were the only consistently active people on Forks, not because we really chose to. I personally would like go to the final two with either Jacob or Jessica. I don't really care when it comes to personal feelings. If it really is a Final Two scenario, then strategically I want to go up against Jessica, because there's NO way she could win...she COMPLETELY "backstabbed" Eric, Jason, Bill, and others who will most likely end up on the Jury...only problem is I wouldn't get Jacob's vote, because I told him I wanted to go up against him for honorable reasons. Anyway, it's an interesting scenario. I wish Jessica and I had been on the same tribe from the beginning

^JESSICA ~ After I read and responded to Bill. Then I see all these PMs from Jason and Jacob. And I think "Okay...what's this all about?" And I go and look at them. Holy Shit. Like, have I really struck so much GOLD??? I wish to God that I was the idiot being played here because the fact that Bill blames Eric and Eric and Jason blame Bill is just priceless. I'll admit I was wrong. I feel bad about screwing over Bill now because I absolutely thought that he, Sam, and Eric had an alliance that I wasn't a part of and so I couldn't really trust him. It turns out Bill was the dupe who thought he had some sort of alliance with Eric but really Eric, Sam and Jason were the tight three. Bill was just in a nothing position. I wish I could help him and bring him along further but I don't think that's in the cards. I'm going to hope he wins immunity or encourage him to use his idol (assuming he really has one...I don't really care about it anymore at this point because it is NOT going to be used to get me out this round so fuck it). But oh my God, I made the right decision because Allying with Bill would be like Allying with me, pointless. So I was wrong and right at the same time...I can live with that.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

Welcome to the final 8

The first five that are out of the game were given the opportunity to ask you all a question. I am going to add one thing to each question at the end of each of them.

However, two of them have disappeared completely, never giving a question, I am not going to reveal who those two are until the final results.

So for the questions, I need you all to answer these two questions

1) Who is the most annoying person left in the game and why?
2) Which person remaining would you say has the WORST personality and why?

The two questions were from Edward and Lafayette.

Starting with Edward's question:
Which person remaining would you say has the WORST personality and why?
He read all of your answers and chose Jason's as the best and Mike's as the worst. Your scoring goes as follows:
1 ~ Jason
2 ~ Eric
3 ~ Jacob
4 ~ Bella
5 ~ Bill
6 ~ Alice
7 ~ Jessica
8 ~ Mike

The person most considered with the worst personality was a tie between Bella and Eric!

Next is Lafayette's question:
Who is the most annoying person left in the game?
After reading each of your answers, Lafayette chose Bill's answer as the best and Mike's as the worst.
1 ~ Bill
2 ~ Eric
3 ~ Bella
4 ~ Jessica
5 ~ Jason
6 ~ Jacob
7 ~ Alice
8 ~ Mike
The person most considered the most annoying left was Bella!

Now onto the final scores:
Mike ~ 0 points
Alice ~ 3 points
Jessica ~ 5 points
Jacob ~ 7 points
Bella ~ 9 points
Jason ~ 10 points
The last two left, Bill and Eric. One has tied with Jason, the other has won immunity!
Bill ~ 10 points
Eric ~ 12 points!

ERIC NORTHMAN HAS WON IMMUNITY! Please choose someone out of the other 7 to receive the next clue for the hidden immunity idol!

ERIC ~ I'm kinda split on the fact that I'm happy I won... but upset I was selected as the player with the worst personality. I've seen way worse than me in this game, no offense!! I'd like to give the HII clue to JASON STACKHOUSE

THE BON TEMPS TRIBE
ALICE + BELLA + BILL + ERIC + JACOB + JASON + JESSICA + MIKE

^ERIC ~ I did awesome! I won!! And I really needed it this round so I was ecstatic to see such a good result. I wrote my answers anticipating Sam, and Lafayette to read them so I tailored the questions to them and I believe that was the key to my success! The game has gotten extremely intense with Bill switching sides... people lying, deceit and deception! I just hope I can keep it together and not lose my cool! I strongly dislike Bella and Mike.... indifferent to Jacob and Alice.... and I love Jason and Jessica and hope that we can stick it out and last through this thing together!

^BILL ~ I think that Eric got shit ass lucky. Now he's got all sorts of idols piled up on his shelf, and will probably be safe until round 5, while I have to use subtle innuendo to make people think I have an idol, in hopes they won't vote for me. These people don't deserve to be in a tribe with me, which is probably why they will vote me out, bastards.

^JACOB ~ I'm easily playing in the most complicated game I've ever played, and I don't think it's even possible to get what the hell is going on here, so I will just have to try my hardest to explain this...crap. Basically...Me, Bella, Mike, Jessica, and Alice should be going to final 5. However, we know Bill has an idol probably, Bella says she has one, Eric may have one, immunity isn't determined yet, we could be missing other pieces, people may think of flipping, and basically...even in the majority, everything is crazy as hell. I talked to Eric, who more or less wanted to know if we done, cause now I matter more since he realizes...OH, okay, you guys aren't just gonna fall, maybe I should talk to Jacob again. Hah! Anyway though, he basically wanted to get info, asking who flipped. He knew it wasn't Jason, thought it was Bill, and didn’t really bring up the correct answer that was Jessica. Then basically to Jason later on though, I allowed him to slowly lure out of me that it was Bill, though it really wasn't. I told him that maybe I would consider Me, Alice, Eric, and myself working together toward a final 4, but that idols and everything else makes everything hard to work with. We talked about for this round blindsiding Bill, who he apparently thinks is with Bella, and whom I tried to convince him was in a secret final three with Mike and Bella. That is clearly so far from the truth, but as with me and the idols in this game, I'm hoping that since I can't hold the idols in my hand, that I can get everyone else lost on where people stand to create things that I want to happen in this game outside of the idols, or at least prevent them from causing undue havoc. So I told Jason I don't want to tell Alice until I am positive that Bill won't figure out somehow about it, and play the idol, so we should just rely on Jessica to vote with us 3 to get Bill out, and that I would keep my ears open on who Bill, Bella, Mike and Alice are planning to vote, so that Jason and Eric who apparently should have an idol, can play the idol on the right person. It is just so convoluted keeping these different stories up. This whole idol business and mysterious betrayals just makes us all exist in parallel universes when switching from talking to one person to the next. My ultimate goal though, is just to spin those 3 around, and not let Bill, Jason, and Eric succeed in using their idols in a way that will get me out. Even if one of the other 4 are a casualty, I'll probably feel sad, but if it gets idols out, then the rest of us 4 will pick up the pieces. It likely is a ridiculous idea for me to get my neck right in the middle of this when the likely are somewhat understanding the situation, but if they want to play games at me, I'll play games right back. I told Alice all of this, and more or less Jessica. Bella seems to have trouble sometimes comprehending long winded plans, and if I myself can't fully grasp this with my bare hands, I can't even imagine how Bella will freak out regarding the amazing stretches of truths, and conspicuous statements glittered throughout this. The bottom line is, they either think Bill did it, or they KNOW Jess did it, so at least that front is either in place or not, and not shrouded in mystery. For now though, I gotta rest. I can't continue spinning stories, and trying to order madness, cause in the end, it will remain mad. I must allow things to unfold, and for the complications to untie themselves. I haven't a single clue how it will occur, but it will, and I just hope I'm left standing in an okay light at the end of it.

^MIKE ~ I think that it sucks how I got no points, lol. Oh well, I guess that’s what I get for having trouble with the questions.

^JESSICA ~ I'm still not really on the "Jason is dangerous" bandwagon, I guess just because I don't really care. I asked Eric for the idol to prove his loyalty and he denied it. So, I mean, What else is there to say? Bella has gone insane, Playing WAY too hard, I would rather vote 'her' out this time. Again, I like Jacob, we plan lots of things that no one listens to because they are inactive, don't care, or just don't understand how to play the game. Alice Could be the best ally I have that no one knows about. And there's no reason to get to know Mike.

^ALICE ~ So far in the game, the only agreements I've made (I call them agreements, because the "a" word has never been officially mentioned) is with Jacob which translates into a semi-agreement with Bella...and furthermore, an agreement with Jessica. Catch is I talk to Jessica like no one else in this game. We know each other very well prior, and when we finally merged I was jumping for joy, because we could actually talk about the game. So no one else talks to her via AIM, which we see as an advantage. We talked about it, and since no one knows we talk, it'll be VERY easy for us to gives each other the heads up if either one of us is going. I guess we've got an agreement to tip each other off...no promise to help each other out just yet, but I assume our looking out for each other implies that until a certain point, we're protecting each other in a way...

^JASON ~ the plan is in motion! Bill goes tonight, thinking he's safe. Jacob, me, Eric, Alice, and Jessica vote him out. Then we take out Mike and Bella to move to the final 5. Alice is dumped, followed by either Jacob or Eric. One of them might win immunity at the final 4, so I'll just remove whichever doesn't. Final 3 with Jessica, and either Jacob or Eric, I go final 2 with Jessica, or worst case is I lose the final immunity challenge and Jacob or Eric takes me to the final 2; I would really like to be up against Jessica in the end though because she hasn't really done anything significant other than go along with plans. Something that worries me is that Jacob might want to keep Alice at the final 5, and push for us to vote off Jessica. But with me, Eric, and Jessica, we would have the numbers to boot Alice. But I think my plan is pretty solid to allow me to win this thing! I hate that I will probably turn on Eric at the final 3, but sometimes you just have to do what's best for you to win the game!

^BELLA ~ I like them all except Mike who is starting to piss me off bad time. I do not want to get rid of him for that matter, but man he doesn’t care about the game and that is a shame. For the first time in the game I feel not 100% in control of everything. I am really tempted to use my HII but if I do use it and that Eric/Jason win the next IC, we are screwed. Therefore, I think I might need to risk it. If Jessica and Jacob really respect what they told me the worst would be a tie. Let's say and I will trust my gut

JACOB ~ I've really been getting closer and more distanced to certain people. I have really gotten to like Jessica a lot. On top of all that Jessica has done for us, she's a real good player, and she knows what she's doing. I definitely think it all could work out perfectly for her, and she's been talking to the right people in the right ways, and clearly isn't afraid to make enormous moves. I'm really happy for her, but I know she's playing this game hard. Eric and Bella clearly are playing huge games as well and Jason as well. I think Jason is such a nice guy, and I sometimes forget to group him with the other two big players. I think that will bid really well for Jason. Right now I think Jason is in a really precarious situation in his tribe, but Jason is becoming for Bon Temps, what I wanted to be for Forks. Now I realize that things are really hitting the fan here, and that the moment of deciding where this game will fall is really coming into frame, and I can't keep up the nice honest guy act any longer, so while Jason more or less has maintained that, I have lost it I believe, or will be losing it tonight. I do want Bill to go tonight, because he isn't with us, and he's gonna be a big problem probably, because I do sense strength from him, so I'm not lying to Eric and Jason in that regard, I just honestly don't know if Bill going is a possibility or not. Bella is under this crazy idea that he’s messing around with Jeff yesterday was a legitimate playing of a possible idol we believe him to maybe have. People are just being so careless in some playing styles, though I gotta admit, I am too, and I've been playing risky as hell this round. Here's to hoping it doesn't bite me in the ass!

^ALICE ~ Apparently Jessica and Jacob figured out a plan that Bella fucked up somehow. I don't even know what that was, so I'm not even going to try to explain, but basically it meant we had to figure something out that would protect us from all angles. We'll see what happens

TRIBAL COUNCIL #8

Welcome to Tribal Council! Tonight one of you will be leaving the game. Let’s bring in our Jury, Sam.

Now some questions:

Alice, do you feel safe with tonight's vote?

ALICE ~ Naw, I never feel safe. I'm here to play, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't surprised each time I'm not voted off. I mean, I've been targeted plenty of times, and I'd be stupid to think that all of a sudden people have forgotten about me. We'll see what happens...

Bella, you received both worst personality and most annoying in both questions, which must be tough, does that affect how you view your position in this game?
BELLA ~ Yeah, do you think? For sure it affects my game. I was expecting to get the title of most annoying, but the worst personality this one hurts. At least, it did raise a HUGE red flag and that is telling me that I need to use my hidden immunity idol to make sure I do make Final Seven. AT least this challenge will make me avoid the shame of being blindsided and will allow 100% to make Final Seven with my HII. But still, I will need to work on my personality!!! What did I do so wrong? Please folks, help me on that.

Bill, you tied for second in the immunity challenge, how much did you need it tonight?
BILL ~ Well, let me start off first by saying I honestly feel like my answers were so awesome, that if James would have shown up to vote, I would have won this challenge. I used tons of big words, clever metaphors and sexual innuendo. The only reason I lost was Edward is one of those sparkly PG rated neuter vampires who probably objected to the tone and constant use of the phrase "fucking batshit." I do believe that I would have enjoyed winning this challenge almost as much as I enjoy hot, bloody vampire sex with Sookie. Probably even more than Jason enjoys banging preacher's wives. Yet, you want to know how much I need it. Well, since more than one person has told me that I am a target for this round, having the immunity necklace would have been a nice little bonus for me. I guess we'll need to see when those votes are counted... or not counted.

Eric, how important was it for you to win immunity tonight?
ERIC ~ Immunity was absolutely critical this time around if I wanted to continue playing this game. I mean, it's no secret that I have a big target on my back. The bottom line is... well actually there are two bottom lines... one being that somebody from Bon Temps stabbed their tribe in the back and flopped to the sad story that is the Forks tribe. Why they would do that? I have not a damn clue. But the heat is on me... apparently I would stoop that low after all I have done for my tribe and all the pride I have for Bon Temps. I really hope that whoever thinks I would do such a thing would use the few brain cells they have left to piece together the fact that it just wouldn't make sense. Secondly, the mother Forkers in this game seem to have a hate on for me. Which is understandable, I mean the bottom line is after being beaten so badly in all the challenges up to this point, and me being a major contributing factor to that, they will want to eliminate the threat. So to sum it up Pete, yes this immunity was SO important for me to win, and I'm glad I was able to work my charm... and really I just told the outcasts the truth and what has been going on in this game -- and I think the lack of bullshit that seems to be dominating this game right now was appreciated by them.
Jacob, For the first time in this game since the very beginning Forks and Bon Temps are even in how many people are remaining in game from each tribe. Does this even matter at this point?

JACOB ~ I mean, it does and it doesn't. I think being equal is important, because it always means the round before the tribe in the majority, lost one, and that shows that tribes aren't really that important. So the equal numbers of the tribes are only important as far as being a token to how tribal lines have been skewed.All that really matters I think now, is person by person issues, and all those damn idols, none of which I've had the pleasure of even touching yet, but, that's likely better for me in the long run...maybe.

Jason, you won immunity last round, this round you got the hidden immunity idol clue from Eric. Do you feel this will increase people’s view of you as a threat?
JASON ~ Nah, I don't think that I'm a threat. Eric was just being nice and returning the favor since I gave him the clue last round. You never know if a player even finds the idol when they get a clue. Plus, there are potentially other people out there with Hidden Idols as well. Bella even just confirmed that she is holding onto one. Of course, you never know the truth until an idol is played.

Jessica, after last tribal councils surprise elimination, how has that affected your game play, and how do you think it'll affect this vote?
JESSICA ~ I've got no idea what the fuck is going on anymore. Who's flipping and flopping and just lying everywhere. That's not how I play the game and I don't appreciate that someone from Bon Temps decided to do that. I think this vote will be based on trying to turn things back around in our favor, however that can be achieved.
Mike, you received no points from either of the outcast in the immunity challenge, how does that make you feel?

MIKE ~ I guess I deserved it, because I stayed neutral with my answers and I didn't really know what to look at. The conversation between the tribe has been dead and my original tribe included a lot of inactive people as well. I had nothing to judge personalities of anybody else and I don't think anyone here is annoying. I have only conversed with several people here, but rarely, for the most part.

Alright guys, it is time to say goodbye to someone and determine who the second Juror is gonna be!

It is time to reveal the votes. Starting with Penalty votes, remember all penalty votes you have earned from the very first round till now will be counted

CHALLENGE PENALTIES
NONE
CONFESSIONALS PENALTIES
NONE
Next up is the official votes.
But first...
Do we have a hidden immunity idol being played?...
YES

We have two idols being played!!! Bella and Jason both stand and present their idols. Now onto the votes...

JASON
JASON
BELLA
BELLA
BELLA
That is 3 votes Bella and 2 votes Jason, all of which do not count!, 3 votes left...
MIKE
MIKE

THE EIGHTH PERSON VOTED OUT AND SECOND MEMBER OF THE JURY...

MIKE
This means,
MIKE, THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN!

Mike was played by Finklestein, a new member to ORGP who came here from Tengaged!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever!   OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:30 am

Oh my GOD, the splitting of the votes thing was so painful. Bella was really tough to work with because he just kept going and saying all the wrong things to Bon Temps...Jesus.

And my Tribal Council answer was gold. Pure gold.
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever!   OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:35 am

Fucking batshit crazy.

Oh, btw, Pete. It would be cool to read the answers people put for the IC. Just sayin'.

Last edited by Bill Compton on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever!   OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:35 am

This round made my want to pull out all my hair. Like...seriously.

Jessica, Bill <3
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever!   OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:41 am

<3 Jason <3

And it was really hard playing this round voting with Forks but needing Mike to go, so really Bella getting Jason to use his HII was in my benefit more than anything else so I guess I should be thanking her. But it was also fucking annoying to try and play with a crazy person.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever!   OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:52 am

Yeah, I can't even remember this round, but it was the most frustrating piece of crap, to the point I just wanted to tell people "Look, this is what's happening. GOD, LEAVE ME ALONE!" Lmfao.

And yes, playing with a crazy person was tough.

I loved when there was just a long sigh.....kay, let's just make sure one of the important people in our voting block don't go, lmfao.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever!   OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:54 am

I think I was the most confused I've ever been in a game. And yeah I hated seeing that I played an idol and didn't need to.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever!   OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:58 am

Yeah, this part of the game was so layered lol, and after trying as hard as we could to get things to work out, the beautiful web was torn apart, and everyone just ended up playing it safe and being defensive til the storm passed, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever!   OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:03 am

How Bella was annoying?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever!   OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:10 am

I will post all the answers and who they were from shortly, separate from the episode. I was half asleep by the time I was about finished with this so I decided not to add that to it, but I will let you see them before the finale. Promise Smile

I want to say that as a host, reading everyone's confessionals and stuff and following it all, I really had no idea what was going to happen at Tribal and wasn't shocked when two idols were played, it was definitely insane
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever!   OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:14 pm

Bahahahaha @ Jessica's TC answer. I wish I coulda watched all of this go down SO much Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever!   OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:02 pm

I laughed to myself when I wrote that. I figured Jacob, Alice and Bella would also get a kick out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever!   OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever! Empty

Back to top Go down

OPS2 ~ Episode 8 ~ The Most Complicated Game Ever!
Page 1 of 1