ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Khufu: Confessional 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

Khufu: Confessional 8 Empty
PostSubject: Khufu: Confessional 8   Khufu: Confessional 8 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:35 pm

1. What has been your favorite challenge in the game so far?

The one in the beginning where I kicked ass and won? Hahahahaha...I enjoyed the building the tower challenge as well.

2. We asked if you had thought about who you would like to take to the end and many of you didn't know. Have you thought about a final 4?

Final Four, as of now, would be my original tribe. Myself, Caligula, Caesar, and Smoke Jaguar. We're all beginning to see that Novus is still a threat to be reckoned with and Antiquus is dwindling, a little slower than before, but we're still being eliminated - and the four of us left are all we have, I think. Or at least it's all I have! Laughing

3. Many people have left the game since this question has been asked so we want to ask it again, who is your biggest threat? Has it changed since the beginning of the game?

My biggest threat is not so much a person but more of a group of people - namely, Mussolini and Napoleon. I think Wang and Caesar and Caligula are formidable threats on a one-on-one basis, too.

4. Who do you think should have won this season of survivor: Heroes vs Villians?

SANDRA. BECAUSE SHE CAN GET LOUD TOO.

5. Who is your favorite person to chat with in the game?

Hmmmm...Wang. He's hilarious. I'll include Deetster in there too since he's my best bud left.
Back to top Go down

Khufu: Confessional 8
Page 1 of 1