ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Khufu: Round 7 Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

Khufu: Round 7 Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Khufu: Round 7 Confessional   Khufu: Round 7 Confessional EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:20 pm

Oh great, we merged, bigger tribe, even bigger asshats.

I'm down to truly trusting Caligula and Louis...and that's not saying much.

Gandhi and Caesar said they're going to protect me - I don't know how much, or if they have any pull at all..

But I know that me and Caligula are next to go if something doesn't happen....
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Khufu: Round 7 Confessional   Khufu: Round 7 Confessional EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:28 am

I am pissed off and I am loving it.

First off, sorry to Mandie and Justin, but I was drunk last night, got upset at this game, and signed off my computer without pasting conversations. So that was the furthest thing from my mind.

To recap...

I talked with Caligula last night...not too much crazy talk.

Talked with Smoke Jaguar, he wants Caligula and Louis gone and said he'll try and protect me.

Go-Nad Gandhi invited me into a webchat with Napoleon and Andrew Jackson. It was boring.

THEN...

Caesar and I were talking, and then he asks me out of the blue:: "who are you talking to?" - this was, apparently, his version of testing me? I'm not sure why. But one of the three Novus members told him, and he quizzed me. I don't get it. So to myself, I was like, doesn't anybody keep their fucking mouths shut? And just signed off.

In hindsight, being like WHATEVA and then just leaving wasn't a totally great idea. But the buzz was wearing off and I was tired.

So I sent this PM to Caesar (redemption for no AIM convos from last night?)

I want to apologize for me acting the way I did last night (which was incredibly drunk)...terrible decision to think I could trust anyone from Novus. The ONE person I felt like I could work with proved he was not loyal...no strategy happened in that video chat thing last night...Napoleon sat there like a dead fish, Andrew Jackson was in some sort of metallic bikini, and Gandhi was hitting on all three of us while taking hits off his bong. So unless this is some form of fucked up Burning Man version of Survivor....nothing happened.

In that same way that's the reason I didn't feel it was vital that you needed to know about it? But I don't appreciate you "testing" me with whom I'm having conversations. I mean, it's pretty obvious one of the three came to you and told you...but it really wasn't necessarily to play head games with me. It's bad enough I don't trust anyone left and the people I do trust keep voting each other off.

Anyway, me signing of abruptly was rude, I'm sorry about that. Maybe I think this was a bigger deal than it was. But seriously Tim, you are one of now the four people I trust, and two of those people are probably going home tonight, which leaves you and Smoke Jaguar, if I survive. I know I'm pretty much the next to go, and I will always be a vote in your favor.

dj

And I'm officially blocking EVERYONE on the Novus Tribe + Ramses. I want nothing to do with any of them, anymore, at least within the context of this game. And I want them to know I blocked them. I want to piss them off before I am voted out. Because hell hath been turned loose in the form of a Black Egyptian Man!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Khufu: Round 7 Confessional   Khufu: Round 7 Confessional EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:37 pm

1. How does it feel to finally be merged?

Good and bad. The people I keep talking to are dropping like flies, so...yeah. That sucks. I can't trust anybody on Novus. So....yeah.

2. What is your ideal final 4?

Me, Caligula, Louis and I guess.....nobody else.

3. On a scale of 1-10 how confident are you that you will be in the finals, with 10 being very confident and 1 being not confident at all.

HA! 1.

4. Do you trust your alliance partner/partners?

Yes...yes, I think I do. I'd say my alliance at this point is with Caligula and Louis, and we've been getting knocked off (I'm assuming 1 or 2 of us is going to go during this Big Bro round) and the other "alliance" I have is with Caesar...who my other alliance hates and Caesar hates them so he's more watching out for me as opposed to having an alliance, but still....I trust him.

5. Atlantic Ocean or Pacific Ocean?

This is tough...I'm going to go with Atlantic since it was the best memory of jumping into it on New Year's Day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khufu: Round 7 Confessional   Khufu: Round 7 Confessional Empty

Back to top Go down

Khufu: Round 7 Confessional
Page 1 of 1