ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Khufu: Round 5 Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

Khufu: Round 5 Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Khufu: Round 5 Confessional   Khufu: Round 5 Confessional EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:28 am

Kah-Hoo-Foo wrote:
Holy.

Fucking.

Shit!

Those fucking bastards. Fuck them! Fucking shit!

Except for you Wang. I don't know how much you were behind this, or if it really was a case of someone coming to you and "quoting" Kenya talking shit about you but....you are still smart and I keep you close because I keep enemies close. Well, you're not an enemy but inherently there's just something suspicious about you - maybe because Kenya talked shit about you to me, too? I just chose to keep it to myself?

But some enemies I WON'T be keeping close...FUCKING CAESAR AND MORE THAN FUCKING, FUCKING CUNT ASS BITCH JOAN. WTF? Asswipes. I completely expected them to do something like this, I knew Caesar was completely capable, I just didn't expect it to happen this early.

I know Isabella is perceived as a threat, and this weird Isabella/Khufu/Ramses alliance rumor is believed by most, I just don't find it fair that Ramses has been MIA and Isabella took the fall. Isabella is going to be MOTHERFUCKING PISSED!

I am too.

But this new tribal format MAY be working in our favor. I just gotta get my sticky fingers in even more pockets, mostly in those of original Novus.

I have Mussy on my side (Mussolini)

And for now, I can *try* to work with Wang. But....we'll see!

I really want Caesar or Joan out. ASAP. New goal.

And Jay Leno annoys the fucking shit out of me.

Sorry to be bipolar Khufu, folks....I'm just starting to feel really sad and really disappointed in the people that I trusted.

Where to begin...

All of my last confessional has been blown to delusional pieces, because clearly there's a lot more lying than I thought there was.

So, upon finding out we have new tribes, I IMed Napoleon, and Gandhi IMed me. Now, prior to talking with Caesar and Smoke Jaguar tonight, I had it in my mind to get rid of Caesar. Because he had voted out Isabella, one of my main allies, and it just didn't make sense. I also IMed Mussolini and Wang to talk to them. I had asked Mussolini to protect me at what he could, Wang I didn't really get into that.

I had told Napoleon that I felt as though I was in danger. It didn't really progress any further in that conversation as far as strategy goes - in fact, I asked Trevor not to talk game with me (I asked him how he liked the game, but that was about it.)

Finally, Gandhi told me that he was disappointed that Isabella was gone. I told him that Caesar and Smoke Jaguar were two of the votes to get rid of her and then HE suggested that Caesar should probably be the one to go soon. I agreed to his suggestion.

OK...this was all before I talked with Tim/Caesar.

Tim and I had a long chat, which you can read in Round 5 conversations. But basically he exposed my connections to ORG Planet. Yes, it's true there was an alliance between me and Kenya, and between me and Zack and Deet and Sean but...no mega alliance of all of us. Caligula and I had talked pregame about the idea of it, but it didn't pan out, mostly because a lot of us have a history and would go after each other earlier rather than later.

Tim exposed Napoleon and Mussolini. Napoleon told Caesar that Smoke Jag and I hated each other, and that I was the one that approached both Napoleon and Gandhi for a 3 way to get rid of Caesar.

On top of that Mussolini was like "fucking khufu needs to go...shit starter"

I asked Caesar to screencap this just so I could see it for myself.

Khufu: Round 5 Confessional Ims

So...at the beginning of this night, if you asked me who I trust the most from the original Novus, I would have said Mussolini.

Boy, was I played like a fiddle Sad

It sucks that it happened to be that way.

I think on a more personal note, I'm really hurt by Trevorr and his actions in this game. I don't know if this is just game Trevor or if this game is exposing his core feelings toward this site, but he basically rebelled against everyone who was a member at ORG Planet before this game and is making them out to be bad people. And I don't appreciate that. We have all known each other not only from ORG Planet but from AltReality, and for me, that's going back 5, 6 years to 2004ish. I've known some of these people at ORG Planet for that long. And we're a community - I have joined many communities and played many games, but this is the one I've stuck with the longest, and the one I've truly enjoyed the most.

Sure, there are some people that I don't find I talk to as much as others, but never in a million years would I enter a game and say the things that Trevor has said to other people about us. It makes us seem like bad people. I don't think that anyone from ORG Planet is a bad person. A bit annoying, sure. But in real life no one here is downright mean. If they are, they aren't at ORG Planet anymore.

So for me to sit here, and hear from other people that we make pregame alliances, and then flip a shit or spread lies if we don't get our way? That hurts me. Because this community has been there for a lot of people, including Trevor, and to make that dig at a group of people from ORG Planet, it feels like a direct attack against me and this site and my friends here. And I really don't appreciate that feeling at all.

So now it's a challenge for me, personally, for my alliance, and to work with people who already think I'm a double dealer.

To be honest I was just trying to make connections, because I have a bad habit of talking to 3 people at the start of the game and then just sticking with them and talking only to them for the rest of the game....apparently trying to be nice and social means I'm scrapping up deals and hating people and targetting others...whatever.

THE BITCH IS BACK.

Khufu: Round 5 Confessional Haters-gonna-hate
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

Khufu: Round 5 Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khufu: Round 5 Confessional   Khufu: Round 5 Confessional EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:18 am

These people can best be described as:

Opinions are like assholes.
Back to top Go down

Khufu: Round 5 Confessional
Page 1 of 1