ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Khufu: Finally...A Confessional! (Round 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

Khufu: Finally...A Confessional! (Round 1) Empty
PostSubject: Khufu: Finally...A Confessional! (Round 1)   Khufu: Finally...A Confessional! (Round 1) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:19 pm

Originally I wasn't sure that I had time, or even was ready to compete again...but oh how glad I am. Smile Welcome to the game, :D

Initial Reactions to players:

PEOPLE I KNOW-

Deetster / Caligula - Always a good friend and ally, but he won OPS1 and did well in OPS2 (I think)...I know he will look after himself over others, but I can trust him.
Belasen / Alexander the Great - I love Sean, he's a good friend, but I am worried that the time difference could cause inactivity, that he could be spotty.
Jordan / Sitting Bull - Jordan played in OPS1, but I don't know how he and I can work together...I'm not sure an alliance will ever happen between us.
Kenya / Isabella - Kenya frightens me. I'm afraid of her, I know she's REALLY good. But I think her weakness could be her emotions...I'm not sure.
Cory / Abe Lincoln - He doesn't like me. I don't like him. I'm looking to snuff his torch.
Zack / Louis XIV - Love Zack as well, not sure how his activity level will happen. Paranoia sets in with him early on.
Trevor / Napoleon - Dark horse. Very quiet.
Matt/Boyy / Smoke Jaguar - I know him from past games, I swear we had a fight but he seems to be fine with me Smile

Tim / Caesar - I'm weary of him. I'd like to see him out early, I can see him being real shady down the line.
Sammy / Ramesses - Same as Tim.

PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW-

KJ / Nefertiti - Really nice. A little all over the place.
Becky / Joan of Arc - Who? She's been MIA...
Adam / Andrew Jackson - Very ambitious, we played games years and years ago. Really weird...dare I say he reminds me of Mitch.

PT 2 ON THA WAY.
Back to top Go down

Khufu: Finally...A Confessional! (Round 1)
Page 1 of 1