ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Khufu: Host Confessional 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

Khufu: Host Confessional 1 Empty
PostSubject: Khufu: Host Confessional 1   Khufu: Host Confessional 1 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:28 pm

1. What do you think about everyone getting a veto? Do you like the idea or does it make you nervous?

I love this idea, it makes things very unpredictable - adds another layer of difficulty to the game!

2. Knowing the MVP gets to go to the other tribes TC will it make you work harder on challenges?

I think so...but it still paints a target on your back.

3. Have you made any alliances, if so with who? We want to know alllllllll about it in your own words

Oh god yes. I feel like Russell! I don't even need to make alliances, people just keep showing up at my door with them! It's like the Welcome Committee lost my paperwork and sent me 30 fruit baskets Smile

ME-KENYA
ME-DEETSTER-SEAN
CAESAR-SEAN-DEETSTER-ME-ZACK
ME-GANDHI
ME-MUSSOLINI
ME-ZACK
ME-SMOKE JAGUAR

And maybe a huge ass ORG planet alliance, with Trevor, Jordan, and Cory in the mix.

4. Is there anyone that you dont like ? If so, why??

Cory and I don't get along, that's really it.

5. And to lighten things up, what is your favorite color?

Green
Back to top Go down

Khufu: Host Confessional 1
Page 1 of 1