ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jackson: Round Two

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

Jackson: Round Two Empty
PostSubject: Jackson: Round Two   Jackson: Round Two EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:31 pm

Weee. 19 people are left and Old Hickory has lived to fight another day.

Wang Chung wants to not only be my ally, but he would like it if everyone could have fun tonight. I am sure he's asked everyone to be his ally and I am sure everyone has said yes. And if I said yes, I am sure SOMEHOW that information would be used against me. But I said no, and SOMEHOW that information will be used against me. Plus, he plays this huge Asian laundromat character which is fun. I feel like I need to play an All-American drunk and go make laws and when the Battle of New Orleans. Being from the area, I guess I can relate to all the shootings then and now. Maybe I need to start popping caps and Wang Chung will respond in a more serious way. I need him too because either we'll work together or clip my bonzai tree. And no, that is not a penis trimming joke.

MANIFEST DESTINY!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wariopuff
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Jackson: Round Two   Jackson: Round Two EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:35 pm

Oh, and would you look at that. There is a weekend/Saturday afternoon challenge. Come on, hosts. Bureaucrats don't believe in weekends. What's best is Wang Chung is leading Andrew Jackson through a pyramid.

This should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Jackson: Round Two   Jackson: Round Two EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:58 am

Apparently Crazy Horse is crazy. I REALLY find early power plays gross. There is bound to be dead weight and people who just don't jive with the tribe early on. It's tough to get them to do anything, so keeping them only furthers the chance they'll flip if need be because they have no loyalty at all.

But Crazy Horse backed poor, sweet, innocent Joey into a corner, so I hear and nearly forced him to be in an alliance with him. That makes me mad, because as we see in Survivor, there are heroes and villains and I'd like to think Joey and I are heroes. We really don't want to lie, cheat or steal and we certainly don't want to be forced to lie. People need to understand that there are more creative ways to play. Tom won because he was an insanely great leader, and was well liked and played a real honest game.

Why can't people still win that way? Don't assume that we're willing to play dirty. And then don't make all these evil plans with one person knowing that eventually you'll have to look at my face and lie. I am sure he's all excited about this too. But, I don't know. I am sure he's a really sweet person underneath that facade. I just hope we can make an honest power move and get rid of someone like that as soon as possible. I am sure Eric will vote with us and if we can find Abe Lincoln, we can use his vote before Crazy Horse does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackson: Round Two   Jackson: Round Two Empty

Back to top Go down

Jackson: Round Two
Page 1 of 1