ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jackson: Round Four

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

Jackson: Round Four Empty
PostSubject: Jackson: Round Four   Jackson: Round Four EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:14 pm

So. I survived an "epic bombing." ....

I lol'd at that.

So, I think I'm in some kind of 6-way alliance with 7 people and a core 3 and a core 4 and a different core 3 all comprised of people who aren't even in this game. Idk, idc.

And some people didn't know I was Andrew Jackson and some people don't know who anyone is. So, good. I don't know who they are either. It looks like individual immunity this time. Yeah, I hope we do go to TC, both of us, so we can take down these numbers. I think we're supposed to vote off the other Indian. Not to be confused with the other white mean. Look, I want to make a red meat joke, but I will refrain.

Did I mention that I love Jesus?

Anyway, once this week is over (next week) I will be free forever. These presentations are KILLING ME! And I don't plan in doing this IC. I SUCK at individual challenges and I never win even if I try my hardest. I won't win this. Sandra is truly my mother. And then this last one was pretty much endurance and I tend to boycott those anyway. Thankfully I did have a real excuse as to why I could not help. But hell, none of us wanted to do it. We all wanted Lincoln gone. So, yay for us.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wariopuff
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Jackson: Round Four   Jackson: Round Four EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:20 pm

"the other white MEAT******"

Ugh....
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Jackson: Round Four   Jackson: Round Four EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:36 pm

So here we are. There are so many things I said I in no way can compete with. One of which is cross-tribal chatting. I forget what some of the others are. But, I decided to in this game, try to use those things to my benefit.

With that said, I think Tim and I are going to be super cool pals. I like him lots. Also, I think that Wang and I will be closer than I expected. Both of these two seem on the outs. Thirdly, Joey doesn't know that I kind of a fall-back alliance in case he falls through or Landon and Trevor decide to start speaking to peeps on the other side.

I knew Joey's goal was to make final 2s with people, in fact, I think him and I discussed this. If not, I am sure I gave him "permission" to do what he needed to do for us. But, I don't know how well received that will be for other people. You need to think how each player in this game would think and then assess how well you're doing.

With so many people left in the game, you have to stick, really stick to one plan and not constantly change it all while investing for the future. I think at this point, that is my goal.

I don't like to say I have allies, I like to say I have friends, and I do. I feel better about trusting a friend than I do an ally because I expect friends to fuck me over.

But as of right now, I think my core whatever is with Joey who is trying to figure out a core 3 and 4 and 5 and all this complicated shit. And my investment is with Tim and Mike Wang, who people won't consider a serious threat which is perfect for me.

We'll see how well this works.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Jackson: Round Four   Jackson: Round Four EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:59 am

Good morning. Jesus loves you.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Jackson: Round Four   Jackson: Round Four EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:52 am

Sometimes, I want to transform into Sailor Jupiter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackson: Round Four   Jackson: Round Four Empty

Back to top Go down

Jackson: Round Four
Page 1 of 1