ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jackson: Round Three

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

Jackson: Round Three Empty
PostSubject: Jackson: Round Three   Jackson: Round Three EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:16 pm

I was away! OMG MY BAD! My laptop charger went up in smoke, literally and my battery died. But, I overnighted a new one and well, here I am. I feel like I missed a lot. But, OMG! An ORG goal was obtained. We voted out a power player before an inactive. Russell Hantz does well because he has HIIs....NO! He targets power players and keeps the followers. So, I think now that Crazy Horse is gone, Abe Lincoln is easy to pick off. That was a real good move by a lot of us. Joey wasn't the only one who thought Crazy was crazy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wariopuff
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Jackson: Round Three   Jackson: Round Three EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:05 pm

You know what, I have to piss.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Jackson: Round Three   Jackson: Round Three EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:28 pm

Okay, everyone. Let's all have a seat and discuss this. The rival tribe spent the whole night building fake castles in the sky. Apparently, we have the tribe full of future doctors, lawyers, businessmen and women, presidents or those that have jobs. No matter how you slice it, we got lives, baby. Now, I really pray to God that someone from the other tribe tells me otherwise. Obviously they all live in Canada in igloos and they probably do. They live in a land where Jesus visits them daily and hands to them college degrees and jobs. See,over here on whatever we're called, that doesn't happen so much. No, over here, we have finals and jobs and I am sure some of us have baby mamas. So, wow...just wow.

I don't think we're even going to try to take them down. And good too. I hate posting challenges and I hate endurance. I mean, anything where victory comes from not sleeping is no friend of mine. Thankfully, I have a good excuse- two in fact- of why I could not be here. Oh, well.

God bless them in this win. They need it. I heard Abe is going anyway. So, good for him too.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Jackson: Round Three   Jackson: Round Three EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:58 am

I just realized that Tidoublestufforeogrr...whatever his name is, is TIM! I have heard to much about him and frankly, I'm scared. I don't try to get on people's good side to avoid being victim of people's evil gameplay. I like people and I want to be on their good side. They all think I lie anyway because that have paternal issues. Anyway, I AM SCARED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackson: Round Three   Jackson: Round Three Empty

Back to top Go down

Jackson: Round Three
Page 1 of 1