ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jackson: Round One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

Jackson: Round One Empty
PostSubject: Jackson: Round One   Jackson: Round One EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:20 pm

WOO! Andrew Jackson. Don't count him out. He lost the first time, but learned the game and won the next time. And he left quite the legacy all while drinking.

I am SO glad Matt is in this game. RBBoyy. I don't know if that will benefit me at all, but we worked good together in the past. However, our relationship ended on a funky note. But, I hope we've patched things up.

Likewise, Eric is in the game and he always gets voted off for no reason. I really hope we can at least shake hands in this game.

But, one thing I can't compete it is making alliances from day one, cross-tribal relationships and just knowing people. So, I am glad I at least know two, but the rest, I don't know.

I hope no one makes an alliance from day one and we can really work as a team and not make assumptions about who I know.

So, I am here to redeem myself from Wheel of Fate and Darkside of the Moon. Wheel of Fate was supposed to be my redemption and I had the gameplan of what not to do, but I got voted out really early.

Now, I am weary of people who shoot down plans instantaneously, and people just, overly defensive people. Also, I am real honest, but upfront at the same time. I have nothing to hide and I have no reason to lie. I am unwilling to play that way. As the president, I want to at least bring back some sanctity to the oval office.

This is a prestigious roll and I embrace the founding of American politics and I hope I can really use Mr. Jackson to develop a real strategy. Who knows?

But, I am ready to honest like I always am, and cover my ass with everything that I do. I do it so well. I hate for people to come at me with shit they think that have on me. To me, covering my ass is the most important thing I can do in any game.

I look forward to this and I hope Matt and Eric and I can work on something. But, I really hate assumption alliances. They never work for me, but they sure as hell work for a lot of others.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wariopuff
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Jackson: Round One   Jackson: Round One EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:40 am

I think I entered a "I watch your back if you watch mine" deal with whoever Joey plays. Italianboy whatever.

I hate this and love this. He is a super cool dude and my goal in games is really to make cool friends and he is super cool from I gather.

The boy is on his toes too. I love it. I come at him with the Adam charm which is natural for me. I mean, that is how I am. And when I like someone, no matter who it is, I show it. And he immediately was like, HOW DO I KNOW! HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT PLAYING ME?!

I love that! That's right baby, be paranoid. ORGers have issues and I understand that. And for people to come away from those issues, I tend to get kinda touched. So, I really do want this dude to like me and not hate me and if a game trust evolves from it, great.

But the bad side is, idk who he knows and it always ends up with ADAM IS PLAYING EVERYONE AND HE SAID THIS AND SAID THAT AND BLAH. But, for now, I don't care. He's nice and I wish him the best.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Jackson: Round One   Jackson: Round One EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:51 pm

I just to mention that I have school Tuesday nights.

So, I may be late to this challenge.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Jackson: Round One   Jackson: Round One EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:21 am

So there was a challenge and baby, I do not do well in individual immunities.

They could have taken that even if I tried. 20 people scrambling to wish a bunch of dead people a happy birthday. Oh, no.

So now I am on a new tribe with "new" people and I see that whoever Joey plays is on my tribe as well as Eric. I feel kind of safe with them. But, I was talking to Kenya tonight and this sums my game up:

warioshrew: i tend to suck really hardcore at these games lol
warioshrew: so I REALLY will try my best
SunSet141k: lol
SunSet141k: how do you suck?
warioshrew: I am kind of out there I guess and not in a bad way
warioshrew: Im just visible
warioshrew: and I cant help it. I love all of God's children <3 and I love everyone
warioshrew: and so im easy to target I guess
warioshrew: and when I do play under the radar, someone I spoke to makes shit up about me and tells people things that never happend
warioshrew: so idk how to play, i just like to
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Jackson: Round One   Jackson: Round One EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:39 am

Well, we've been at this longer than I wanted to be. I mean the first IC.

I don't know if Sadam likes me. I insulted Jermaine Sellers cause he sucks and he got all pissy. Maybe he didn't, idk. But, Jermaine Sellers kind of sucks. He chews gum and looks dumb and isn't funny and wears his hats all stupid.

Ugh.

But, we bonded tonight. Yeah, me and my tribe. I kinda made myself visible as always, and I can't help that. But, now we'll win and maybe i can actually befriend more than one person in this.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Jackson: Round One   Jackson: Round One EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:21 pm

PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN YOUR JOURNALS!!!!!

1. What do you think about everyone getting a veto? Do you like the idea or does it make you nervous?

I just got out of a game where everyone had a hidden immunity idol, so this is cakewalk compared to that. It was the most stressful game I EVER played. Vetoes are appropriate for leaders and really nothing compared to a hidden idol.

2. Knowing the MVP gets to go to the other tribes TC will it make you work harder on challenges?

No. That just makes you look stupid. I mean, you get to have cross-tribal relations which I HATE and it's a metagame I can never compete with and if I do ever get it, I will pass it on.

3. Have you made any alliances, if so with who? We want to know alllllllll about it in your own words

I think I have one with Joey 'cause he is SUPER cool and I like him lots. And of course I made Eric work with me because he brings the lulz. But, someone warned me that I may be an ORGer. We ALL are! We all play ORGs. I don't know anyone and after over six years of playing, I have NOTHING to say for it. I am the most losing player ever!
4. Is there anyone that you dont like ? If so, why??

5. And to lighten things up, what is your favorite color?
I fluctuate with favorite colors. Right now I am going through a purple phase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackson: Round One   Jackson: Round One Empty

Back to top Go down

Jackson: Round One
Page 1 of 1