ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OPS2 ~ Episode 2 ~ Fear of the Idol

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

OPS2 ~ Episode 2 ~ Fear of the Idol Empty
PostSubject: OPS2 ~ Episode 2 ~ Fear of the Idol   OPS2 ~ Episode 2 ~ Fear of the Idol EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:16 pm

THE FORKS TRIBE
*ALICE*BELLA*EDWARD*JACOB*JAMES*MIKE*

^MIKE ~ I have not talked to anyone, except for Jacob, who private messaged me here just saying hi and stuff. I know him from the online interactive website, Tengaged, so let’s see if this impacts the game in the future...So far, so good. I have neutral thoughts on my tribe, and it sucks that I wasn't here earlier to get to know Victoria more before she was voted off the tribe. Hopefully the tribe will see that I'm here and ready to play, and vote off James for being inactive.

As the tribe returned to camp they all tried to get together more so that way they can win the next immunity challenge.

BELLA ~ Hi Guys, I was thinking of doing a kind of availability schedule that will help me communicate and during challenges. Simply, when are you online and able to talk/work/compete for this game? For me, it's weekdays and Saturday morning. Also, I can check pretty 24/7 my PM from my PDA. What about you guys?

ALICE ~ I can check PMs All day, I can be on AIM whenever necessary, but I'm usually on the computer in the afternoons and nearly every night, very easy to find me for the most part.

EDWARD ~ I'm usually always signed into AIM and PMs always work

JAMES ~ I'm always around Monday and Wednesday nights. Tuesday and Thursdays I'm around, but it can be a little later with work. Weekends just depend. I'm on aim almost every day, but I'm always accessible with mobile forwarding. Feel free to buzz me whenever to remind me of something or ask a question. Just might not get back right away

JACOB ~ I'm really on a disturbing amount, but I also have times that I crack open the hermit shell and embark into the world. Essentially, if sometimes in scheduled before hand, I'll likely be there. Definitely shouldn't be too hard to reach on AIM for any of you, and PM is always gonna get a response within 24 hours, definitely almost always much less.

^BELLA ~ Jacob and I will try to bring Alice with us and eliminate Mike who do squat so far.

THE BON TEMPS TRIBE
*BILL*ERIC*JASON*JESSICA*LAFAYETTE*SAM*SOOKIE*

^SAM ~ I officially formed an alliance. It is just with one other person right now but I'm hoping that is enough right now. As myself and my new alliance mate Eric concluded, nothing has really been going on and no alliances have really formed. We've joined forces and we are going to target Sookie if we ever lose. The other tribe is pretty damn bad at these challenges. I think we can continue to win against them. I'm gonna try and be around more and talk more with my tribe mates but nothing really is going on.

^JESSICA ~ I haven't spoken to anyone, nor do I really feel like doing that. I've got no real interest in them. I'm sitting out this next challenge for fun just because I wanna see what will happen if we lose. I wonder if I'll go for not talking to anyone or if it will force people to come to me and talk to me and whatnot. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

^BILL ~ Sam is worthless, plus he has designs on Sookie. Jason is doing well right now, since there are no hot chicks to distract him. Lafayette has personality, but doesn't contribute much. Jess is a strong player, who knows what she is doing. Eric thinks he's the leader, and I am perfectly willing to let him go on believing that until it's time to depose him. Sookie has great tits. If we were going to Tribal, I would push to vote off Sam. His tits are average at best.

^SOOKIE ~ I've decided that it’s hard to read people over the internet. I have no idea who is plotting with who. It’s not like I can look over and see that two people are talking!! I don't know how this is all going to play out since I know very little about the characters and nothing about the players behind them.

^JASON ~ I have no real complaints so far, other than Eric giving me a hard time pretty frequently. Everyone else has been really friendly and easy to get along with. Sookie is great, as always. I even got a chance to talk to Bill last night. It made me feel a lot better talking to him, and having a pretty nice conversation. Things will certainly get ugly if we ever do have to go to Tribal Council, because we have a tribe full of active members. It'll be interesting to see what sides people take if we go to tribal before merge.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #2 ~ DISTORTED PICTURES

There are thirteen of you left and now it is time for the second immunity challenge, let’s get to it!

Tonight you will be given a series of 15 pictures that will be completely distorted, you must figure out what movie the distorted poster is for.

Each correct point is worth 5 points. Only need one set of answers per tribe. Tie-breaker will be which tribe gets it finished first altogether.

(I'm not gonna post the images as there are a lot and they are big)

It is time to reveal the results of this immunity challenge.

Both tribes worked very hard on this and came up with a full list.

Both tribes found something different that helped them complete the challenge.

The Forks Tribe found that if you looked at the name of each of the posters, it was the last name of an actor in each movie.

The Bon Temps Tribe found something that basically gave them the entire list. A Top 15 list that featured 15 of the movies in the entire list. That left only one of out the 16 for them for figure out.

So without further Ado, here are the results!
1 - John Carpenter's Vampires
2 - Underworld
3 - From Dusk Till Dawn
4 - Shadow Of A Vampire
5 - 30 Days Of Night
6 - The Lost Boys
7 - Dracula (1931)
8 - Bram Stokers Dracula
9 - Near Dark
10 - Buffy The Vampire Slayer
11 - Fright Night
12 - Nosferatu
13 - Interview With The Vampire
14 - Blade
15 - Salem's Lot
16 - New Moon

There are 3 things that were not posted with both tribes, but because I never stated that you must include the entire name of a movie (or a date if many versions existed) I am not going to penalize either team for them. They are John Carpenter's Vampires, Bram Stoker's Dracula and Dracula (1931).
If I took them into account one tribe would easily win over the other.

But I won't.

Both tribes had one hundred percent correct. Therefore we go to which tribe completed the challenge first.

Forks completed the challenge at 12:02 am

Did the folks over at Bon Temps do better?

They did.

Bon Temps completed the challenge at 8:57pm. Two hours after the challenge started.

Now, there is an aspect to the game that was skipped over in the first round that will not be skipped past again, and that is the Hidden Immunity Idol. I need the members of Bon Temps to choose a member of Forks to receive the chance to get the Hidden Immunity Idol.

Bon Temps chose Mike Newton to receive the clue!

THE BON TEMPS TRIBE
*BILL*ERIC*JASON*JESSICA*LAFAYETTE*SAM*SOOKIE*

^JESSICA ~ I made Bill and Eric feel real good about themselves for doing what they did on the challenge, but really once I found that list (which was like 5 minutes after I started) it was all over. I feel bad for the other tribe, I don't like it when challenges, even tie breakers, come down to who did it the fastest unless it's really, really, really hard to complete in an hour like we did. Because then if the challenge is just on a night where 3 of your tribe can't be there until like an hour after the challenge is posted, well, you're sunk. I don't really have an opinion on the other tribe, but it's weird that they all decided to use their real identities and we all decided to use aliases, and you know it was totally independent decisions because we had to all make these names before we even signed in. I like to take that as a sign that no one really wanted to be associated with their Twilight characters, HAHA!

^JASON ~ we rocked it! The vamps on our tribe completed the challenge pretty quickly. It is a bit annoying that the vamps were the only ones that worked on it, when I wanted to help out, but couldn't. We're still extremely strong, having lost no members, and it should continue that way! I'm extremely pleased! We won again, even when the other tribe got a perfect too. We're still more organized and faster than them though. Even when they achieve perfection, we're still better. That's a great feeling, and I don't see us going to tribal anytime soon. The other tribe was more determined in this challenge. But they're still going to have to try harder if they want to beat us. We'll definitely have to bring our top game to the next challenge because I have a feeling they won't want to continue their losing streak.

Sam and Eric take a walk and have a conversation alone...

Eric ~ Sam Merlotte.... its Eric Northman
Sam ~ Hey there, How are you?
Eric ~ Hello! I'm fine, how are you? I've seen you around Bon Temps and I know of your "gift" but I don't believe we've had the chance to talk before
Sam ~ Yah I've kept to myself for the most part. Seems I'm around at times when no one else has been around as well. Things have been fairly quiet.
Eric ~ Yes they have been and fortunately for us we have not had the tribal council scramble yet, and nor do i foresee that for us anytime soon
Sam ~ yeah, looks like you all handled things when it came to this current IC. I just got home and you are all finished already. Great job
Eric ~ ya, me, Jessica and Bill were all over it... us vampires work quite efficiently at night I must say
Sam ~ Definitely, I'm surprised Sookie wasn't around right away after her round one absence, But at least she's shown up I guess.
Eric ~ yes she has shown up, but definitely the weak link at this point... would you agree?
Sam ~ Yeah, I was hoping she wouldn't show up and she'd be an easy first boot if we ever lost well I think most of us are probably on the same page if we do ever have to go to tribal
Sam ~ Yah, keep the strong and let the weak fall. I just hope you don't see me one of the weak humans Guess since I can't prove my worth this time I'll just have to do it next.
Eric ~ well you are a human, but in this game I'm forced to work beside y'all so I don't hold that against you
Eric ~ So Merlotte, are there any alliances on the go yet in this game that you are aware of?
Sam ~ Not that I am aware of. I am hoping not because I'm not included in anything.
Eric ~ same here, I'm guessing things may start due to the relationships in this town? Jason/Sookie... Bill/Sookie? I don't really have ties to anybody
Sam ~ I was hoping to maybe get into something with any combination of you/Bill/Jessica/Jason. Yah, Jason seemed very concerned that his sister hadn't shown up yet LOL
Eric ~ I'm very fond of Bill and Jessica, Haven't had a chance to be impressed by Jason at this point
Sam ~ I'm most open to working with the people who have posted forms of communication, especially AIM contacts and who I will see online often unfortunately, as I said. I hadn't seen very much of anyone thus far. This has been my first real convo with anyone and longest first contact. I've just had small exchanges via PM with Jessica and Jason and Bill passed my message on to everyone during the first round about my going to be late for the challenge.
Eric ~ nobody has made an effort to speak with me, it worries me. I would be keen about the idea of working with you if you are willing... I am the sheriff of this district after all I think I would be a worthy ally
Sam ~ I am very open to that.
Eric ~ Am I alright to trust you?
Sam ~ I believe I am a trustworthy guy. And I'm loyal to my first ally from start to finish. I won't give you a reason to not trust me...
Eric ~ sounds wonderful. Although I must warn you, sometimes I can't keep my mouth shut and tend to make people quite angry. Would you stick with me even when nobody else would?
Sam ~ you got my word sheriff.
Eric ~ and I will show you the same loyalty... promise on my dead heart
Sam ~ Okay, then shall we ever lose we'll just need to pull in 2 more. Shouldn't be hard if we target less active people and if we don't make it seem like we're forming a giant alliance.
Eric ~ right on! I do believe Jason and Lafayette shall be the easiest to convince when the time comes, you know powerless humans tend to crumble around those of our abilities. I must go and eat now... but I won't be too long if you would like to continue this conversation
Sam ~ What's that called when you vamps use your eyes to hypnotize people?
Eric ~ Glamouring
Sam ~ Ah yes, I am sure you will be able to glamor them lol Enjoy your meal. Don't let it suffer too much. I will most likely be around when you are finished.
Eric ~ great, talk to you then.

^SAM ~ I feel that my tribe did amazing. Eric, Jessica, and Bill worked together very well and Bill got everyone off to a great start. I was surprised that Sookie didn't make a better effort to be there because she had missed the first challenge as well. I want my tribe to win all the challenges and I want the other tribe to lose them all. My tribe won and I am very happy. I think Sookie should be our first boot. I think Lafayette is weak and not very active or much of an asset to the tribe. I really like Eric after our talk and I am glad to have Eric as my #1 ally. Bill and Jessica are both active and great to be on a tribe with and I hope to talk to them more. Jason is kinda middle of the road right now and I'd like to work with him because he was outgoing and friendly towards me in the first round. I'll push for him to stay as long as possible for now anyways and I'd even want him to stay over Jessica. That could change though.

^SOOKIE ~ Phew, one more week to survive and hopefully redeem myself.

^BILL ~ Well, once again the Bon Temps tribe dominated the challenge. I was happy with how things came together. My strategy is to do just enough in challenges where I am contributing and not so much that I stand out. I probably could have done the whole challenge by myself, but didn't need to since Eric and Jess took the bulls by the hands. So far, the vamps have owned this tribe.

THE FORKS TRIBE
*ALICE*BELLA*EDWARD*JACOB*JAMES*MIKE*VICTORIA*

^Edward ~ we were close, but we just aren’t good enough, Sucks, As usual. I think the other tribe is setting themselves up nicely to Pagong us. My tribe is dry and boring.

^Bella ~ the last IC lost hurt a lot. I was sure we would have won. It was clear that Alice and I were the strongest players. We really need to win the next two challenges or we will be Pagonged!!!!! I do feel really comfortable within MY tribe, but we need to start winning.

^Jacob ~ Why, oh why! Why did we lose twice in a row? I mean...I did make a little statement about it may be helping us in the long run to be in the minority with survivor trends as of late, but still, I kinda thinking those Bon Jerks will be sticking together, so maybe it all isn't a good idea. Then we hear about this frigging idol. I'm just happy that I, Alice, and Bella are going to be sticking together. As long as I have that system, no immunity idol on my tribe will really hinder our gameplay. If anything, we have a 50-50 shot at having this go really well for us if one of us can get our hands on it.

^Alice ~ Ugh...that challenge. It wasn't bad; I ended up figuring out most of them with just a little bit of good research. I'm glad this isn't the first game I've ever played or I probably woulda had a heart attack. Those images were so distorted. But anyway, there was apparently a clue in each picture: an actor's last name in the URL. I wish we'd noticed that sooner. I was having so much trouble, lol. Anyway, I'm glad it wasn't timed or we woulda been screwed...I will say this though: my tribe sucks. Bella isn't that bad, Jacob is pretty helpful when he decides to actually speak with me, Most of the time he doesn't respond. Everyone else sucks.

^Mike ~ I was not present to compete in the challenge. It sucks, but I know I cannot just leave these people hanging here. I want to be more active, and contribute to the team. But from what I have seen, they finished about 2 hours after the Bon Temps. But, I saw the challenge, and it did not look easy. At least they finished...I have the immunity idol though; Maybe it’ll save me from being voted off? We'll see.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #2

Welcome to Tribal Council!

Tonight one of you will be leaving the game tonight.

First off some questions:

Edward ~ you almost won the challenge, do you think that you can turn things around and start winning?

EDWARD ~ I honestly don't know. We are far too inactive/ nonexistent compared to Bon Temps at this point to be able to effectively compete. I would love for us to start winning, but they've beaten us badly the past two challenges and I would say that they have the momentum to keep winning.

Bella ~ what are your thoughts on the Hidden Immunity Idol that was revealed after the challenge?

BELLA ~ Well, I just hope that I will be picked. This is a huge part in the strategy part of the game, unless I do get the IDOL, I will never know where it is....
Jacob ~ Do you feel safe tonight?

JACOB ~ tonight, yeah, I'd like to say I do feel somewhat safe. I think that while I didn't have my head on at the very start of the challenge, I was there for support. I think I do more than others here, but at the same time, you never know, and I definitely can't be certain.

Alice ~ what are your thoughts on the other tribe at this time?

ALICE ~ Well, I don't really know anything, but I'd guess that they've got their shit together. I hope we can pull it altogether too for the next challenge. That immunity idol sure would look nice over here at our camp Wink

James ~ who do you think is the leader of your tribe?

James? Where is he...

Mike ~ what are you basing your vote on tonight?

MIKE ~ Uh, haven't been online that much to know anything. I don't know who to vote for, sadly.

It is time to reveal the votes, starting with Penalty votes.

CONFESSIONAL PENALTY VOTES

James

One member didn't vote this was James.

That is 2 automatic votes for James.

Next up is the official votes.

But first...
We have a hidden immunity idol that is being played tonight...
MIKE NEWTON has chosen to use the hidden immunity idol, which means that any votes casted for him will not count.

Now onto the votes:

MIKE

MIKE

MIKE

MIKE

None of them will count though

One vote left

JAMES

Meaning with 3 votes...

JAMES, THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN!

JAMES was played by TREVOR!

STAY TUNED FOR EPISODE 3!
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 2 ~ Fear of the Idol   OPS2 ~ Episode 2 ~ Fear of the Idol EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:56 am

"Sookie has great tits. If we were going to Tribal, I would push to vote off Sam. His tits are average at best."

OPS2 ~ Episode 2 ~ Fear of the Idol 871743 OPS2 ~ Episode 2 ~ Fear of the Idol 871743 OPS2 ~ Episode 2 ~ Fear of the Idol 871743
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 2 ~ Fear of the Idol   OPS2 ~ Episode 2 ~ Fear of the Idol EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:37 am

Well, have you seen Sam's tits?
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton
finklestein
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 2 ~ Fear of the Idol   OPS2 ~ Episode 2 ~ Fear of the Idol EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:45 am

Um, hello? When will the next episode be posted?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 2 ~ Fear of the Idol   OPS2 ~ Episode 2 ~ Fear of the Idol EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:03 am

sorry wasn't able to complete it yesterday, will make sure to post an episode tonight for sure.
Back to top Go down
finklestein
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 2 ~ Fear of the Idol   OPS2 ~ Episode 2 ~ Fear of the Idol EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:49 pm

Oh ok. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 2 ~ Fear of the Idol   OPS2 ~ Episode 2 ~ Fear of the Idol EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:20 pm

HA! I had no idea that idol was played then. Very good. Do we get to know who voted which way, or is that not gonna happen...or did I just miss it.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 2 ~ Fear of the Idol   OPS2 ~ Episode 2 ~ Fear of the Idol EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:00 am

I guess I could post that, I'll update each episode with who voted who soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 2 ~ Fear of the Idol   OPS2 ~ Episode 2 ~ Fear of the Idol Empty

Back to top Go down

OPS2 ~ Episode 2 ~ Fear of the Idol
Page 1 of 1