ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OPS2 ~ Episode 1 - The Rivalry Begins!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

OPS2 ~ Episode 1 - The Rivalry Begins! Empty
PostSubject: OPS2 ~ Episode 1 - The Rivalry Begins!   OPS2 ~ Episode 1 - The Rivalry Begins! EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:25 pm

Welcome to OPS2 ~ Twilight vs. True Blood. Starting tonight you will witness fourteen characters from both shows compete to become the sole survivor, each episode one character will be eliminated but be warned to expect the unexpected!...

THE BON TEMPS TRIBE
*BILL*ERIC*JASON*JESSICA*LAFAYETTE*SAM*SOOKIE*

^ERIC ~ well this crazy adventure has officially begun! When I was approached by Pete to leave my comforts of Bon Temps to move to some strange location to compete against the Vampires of Forks, I couldn't help but laugh to myself! Is there even a competition there? Seriously. But we shall see, stranger things have happened... like the day I actually became a vampire... many many years ago. Life (or the lack of) is always full of surprises.

The tribe entered camp all excited to see one another but it seemed to everyone that as soon as they all got settled in Sookie disappeared, they all wondered what happened to her and even looked for her with no luck.

Eric gathers the rest of them, certain that he is going to be the leader of the tribe he sets forth to set up a feeding schedule for all of the vampires so they don’t have to live off of TruBlood but was met with some resistance…

JASON ~ you’re not getting any of my blood, you sick freak. And you're certainly not getting my sister's. Ain't that right Sookie? We gotta stick together and stay away from these no good vamps.

ERIC ~ well listen here child... If you don't allow me to feed on you then our tribe will lose, forcing us to vote your useless ass out of here. A vampire at full strength is 100X stronger, quicker, and smarter than any human could ever imagine possible. So stop being so goddamn selfish and think of the tribe. Bill will feed on Sookie... and you Jason will be mine, whether you like it or not.

BILL ~ Sookie is off limits, Eric. What you do with Jason and Lafayette doesn't matter to me, consenting adults and all. I brought some O+, is anyone thirsty.

Lafayette then karate chops the O+ TruBlood…

JASON ~ Lafayette you gay fool. You just broke all those bottles of O+.

LAFAYETTE ~ nooooooooooo i didn’t mean to do it

Lafayette then pulls out more bottles of TruBlood from his bra and shares them with everyone.

JASON ~ well that's just impressive.

JESSICA ~ Oh great, TruBlood tastes like pig snot and it looks like Hoyt's gone out of town or something'. And with Sam, Eric and Vampire Bill all fighting over Sookie I guess that means I'll just have to make due with sucking on Jason a little, could be a lot worse actually.

JASON ~ nah ah, you ain't touching me. You'll drink TruBlood and you'll like it. Bill, Eric, control her?

JESSICA ~ I never said I ain't drinking' the TruBlood, just that it tastes bad.

ERIC ~ I will drink TruBlood if I must, as long as you guys let me have a real snack from time to time...Deal?

Then Jessica brought up the other tribe, which they all agreed with her on…

JESSICA ~ Guess there's always those humans that run with the Cullens. We could pick them off real easy, those weirdos in the body glitter can't stop us. I mean, Eric can fly.

Shortly after all of that was finally settled Eric and Jason walked away alone and tried to talk with one another. It starts out fine but once talk of an alliance comes up, Jason’s reluctance annoys Eric and it doesn’t end on good terms.

^JESSICA ~ Sookie, Hasn't shown up. Good. I hope she doesn't show up at all for the challenge and we lose. I hate Sookie FUCKING Stackhouse and anyone that wants to be her. Not really, I wouldn't not ally with her if she wound up being someone interesting...but as of right now that's how I feel. Sam, Ditto with Sookie actually, on all of it. These are my two least favorite characters on the show...or well...they're two of my bottom 3. There is one character that I hate the most.. Everyone loves Lafayette, not me though. Because of that I honestly don't ever want to talk to this person. I guess that's the danger of having games with masks like this. But really, I have no intention of trying to get to know him unless he initiates it. And even then I'd be angry about it.

Jason then approaches Lafayette and the two of them talk one on one…

JASON ~ Lafayette! My man, what's up? I was wondering if you'd be interested in working together on this little tribe of ours. You know, watch each other's backs? I don't fully trust these vamps, even if they are on the same tribe with us. Let me know!

LAFAYETTE ~ if i had to work with anyone it would be with your sexy ass and Sookie's of course, but she hasn’t been here really? I’m totes up for getting rid of vampy vamps. Eric is beginning to creep me out.

JASON ~ yeah I sure hope Sookie shows up soon. I'm beginning to miss my sister. I hope Bill hasn't done anything...

THE FORKS TRIBE
*ALICE*BELLA*EDWARD*JACOB*JAMES*MIKE*VICTORIA*

^JACOB ~ I definitely expect to be targeted early, and that's fine, that's what, I know what I'm getting myself into. But at the same time with so few people there's not that much time in this game to make easy decisions, every decision will be pretty hard, and I'll try my best to make sure they stay hard.
Jacob, Bella, Edward, Mike and Alice all arrive at camp, wondering where the other two members of their tribe disappeared to.

^EDWARD ~ the other tribe’s going to whoop our butts because our tribe is like non existent

^ALICE ~ I have no idea if anyone's here, because only two people checked in, but neither one will really talk...if no one on this team talks, I'm already ready to shuffle...

^BELLA ~ I will certainly take the leadership role and get a big target. I don't care about having a target because I do respect players that goes all out and HATE just HATE floaters. Right now, my tribe seem WEAK like hell. Luckily enough Jacob is in my tribe and we both know each other from a long time ago. I feel I can trust him and he know I do keep my word.. BECAUSE when I give my word I AM STICKING TO IT. MY strategy is to work closely with Jacob and bring Alice and Edward with us, 4 is enough for the game. Just need a 5th (Follower). My only concern is the tribe, we really seem weaker and having the number always helps.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #1 ~ DISASTER STORYTELLING

The two tribes enter the challenge beach…they will be playing in a challenge I like to simply call Disaster Storytelling. Every member of both tribes must complete this challenge, anyone who doesn't will receive a penalty vote at the next tribal council they attend.

Everyone needs to make a post in their Diary Room and start to write a story about the character they are playing as being in a natural disaster (flood, volcano, earthquake, etc)

You only need to make fifteen post but there is a catch to this challenge ~ You may only post once every 15 minutes. Yes this means this challenge will take a little while to complete but look at it this way, everyone should have more than enough time to get started on this.

Each post must contain one sentence that has an action inside of it. When I read the stories they need to make sense and can only have the one character in it. Thoughts are permitted in your story, but no dialogue. Also, the final post MUST have an ending or you will lose 10 points from your tribes final score.

The first tribe to have one of their members complete their story will get a choice to hinder one person from the other tribe, meaning you will increase the time they are allowed to post to 20 min instead of 15. The only gamble is that if this person only needs one more post then it isn't going to hurt them a
whole lot, but if they have barely started then it will.

You all will receive 5 points for each post completed, the team with the most points will win immunity.

Both tribes had issues in the beginning where only a few members were able to start early on this. Only one finished by midnight after the challenge started. That person was Alice Cullen from the Forks tribe.

She chose to hinder Sam Merlotte in the challenge, this worked in her favor as Sam hadn't started the challenge yet.

The max amount of points any one person could earn from their tribe. This is 75 points.

Alice Cullen received 75 points for Forks tribe.
Forks - 75
Bon Temps - 0

Three people either finished their story or their last post was made in the am's. The first of these was Eric Northman of the Bon Temps tribe. Eric finished his story, tieing Forks!
Forks – 75
Bon Temps - 75

The next person was Jessica Hamby. She also completed the challenge. Bringing Bon Temps total to 150
Forks - 75
Bon Temps - 150

The next person did complete the challenge but made a mistake with a post that cost them 5 points off their total score. Giving them 70 points.
This person was Bella Swan from Forks!
Forks - 145
Bon Temps - 150

The next person to make their final post in this challenge was from the Bon Temps tribe and this was Lafayette Reynolds! He earned 10 points for his tribe.
Forks - 145
Bon Temps - 160

Edward Cullen was the next to make his final post. He earned 20 points for Forks.
Forks - 165
Bon Temps - 160

Up next Bill Compton completed his challenge and earned Bon Temps another 75 points!
Forks - 165
Bon Temps - 235

Jason Stackhouse was next to make his final post, giving his tribe another 75 points!
Forks - 165
Bon Temps - 310

Sam Merlotte was hindered by Alice and it seemed to have an impact as Sam only earned 25 points for his tribe.
Forks - 165
Bon Temps - 335

At this point there is only one other person who competed in this challenge at all. Jacob Black earned 25 points for the Forks tribe. Bringing their total to 190.
FINAL SCORES:
Forks - 190
Bon Temps - 335

This means that Bon Temps completely owns this challenge and Forks will be heading to tribal council!

THE BON TEMPS TRIBE
*BILL*ERIC*JASON*JESSICA*LAFAYETTE*SAM*SOOKIE*

^JASON ~ I feel fantastic! Our tribe rocked it. Many of us got max scores. I mean I expect nothing less from myself because let's face it...I'm Jason Stackhouse. I'm shocked that Lafayette did so poorly, maybe he was distracted with all his freaking drugs and his V business. Sam didn't do that great either, but he was hindered by the other tribe and got a late start. Still, a 5 minute penalty is no reason not to finish the challenge with plenty of time. He did mention he was hung-over. I'm surprised they even let him into Fangtasia when we went there the other night. Maybe he drank so much to drown out his fear of the craziness around him. Eric can be pretty creepy. Finally where the hell is my sister? She obviously didn't score in the challenge because I haven't seen her anywhere. I really hope she shows up soon and that she's ok. With vampires being out of the coffin now, I'm just hoping she hasn't gotten into trouble. But if she were in any real trouble I'm sure Bill or Sam would rescue her. I'm strong, but those guys have a supernatural advantage.

^BILL ~ Our tribe dominated. Yet, what do you expect, we beat a group of practically neutered vampires and their human hanger-on’s. I felt that our performance was about what you should expect from the residents of Bon Temps. Bon Temps is full of personalities, and ripe for conflict, but they are also a proud group who will put aside petty bickering for a common goal, the defeat of the pussy vampires of Spork.

^JESSICA ~ I think we did pretty good. I'm glad Lafayette sucked at it, but also kind of sad we won, because it just means that we still gotta drag around the dead weight of Sookie, also Lafayette. I hope he doesn't prove himself to be more useful at the next challenge. Sam gets a pass since he was hindered and because sometimes he can be a puppy and I like puppies. I'm also just very surprised at how BADLY those Forkers on that other tribe did. It's sad, if they keep performing like that I can't do what I planned which is throw a hissy fit at the merge and side with the teenagers, HAHAHA!!! No real strategy behind that, I just would find it funny.

^SAM ~ the other tribe did not have a strong showing in the challenge at all. Only 4 of them competed in the challenge showing them to be pretty inactive overall. I am happy that we have the advantage but wow seriously? I know Jacob from past games. I am playing as a character and I'm "new" to the site but if I revealed myself a bunch of people would remember me, Jacob being one of them and we could be good allies but I'm not going to do so. I hope he makes it far though and we can eventually talk and maybe ally without revealing myself.

Jason and Eric have a one on one conversation

ERIC ~ hey, have you talked to anybody else on the tribe yet?
JASON ~ only through the forums
ERIC ~ any alliances boiling up yet?
JASON ~ none that i know of
ERIC ~ or we are just out of the loop, do you wanna team up or something? Have each other’s backs?
JASON ~ why would you wanna team up with me?
ERIC ~ Well you are the first person I've talked to and you seem pretty decent, so why not?
JASON ~ I mean ideally I would team up with the other vamps, but at least this will be less suspicious from the others i guess so, yeah why not, but don't be getting any ideas. Mine and Sookie’s blood are off limits
ERIC ~ well you don't sound so enthusiastic about a partnership, get your stupid thoughts off of the fact that you think I’m here to feed off of you. If all i wanted to do was feed off of humans, i wouldn’t have signed up for this competition. Got it?
JASON ~ are you saying you're mainstreaming?
ERIC ~ what does that have to do with anything?
JASON ~ well you're stuck with some humans for a while in this game, and you're not feeding off us. I’d call that mainstreaming buddy
ERIC ~ ill feed off of you when i want... so don't you go being all cocky with me. I’ll control my urges for now, but the MINUTE you step outta line and there goes your blood down my throat, but don't worry i won’t take it all... I’ll save some for the other vamps
JASON ~ ugh you disgust me, leave me alone
ERIC ~ listen here little boy, if you want to be successful you WILL agree to team up with me... otherwise you might find your torch being snuffed long before you ever anticipated. I can glamour that little bitch Lafayette and Jessica just crumbles in fear when she sees me, and soon enough your sister too. You might find yourself on the wrong side of the tracks if you keep that attitude up
JASON ~ please we all know about glamouring. Plus i know bill will keep you in check about that. He cares about my sister, and she cares about me. He won't let that shit happen. So don't you touch Lafayette he's my friend. i don't care about Jessica though. Do what you will with bill's little convert. Lord knows Hoyt made a mistake with her. We can talk about this more later if you're really serious
ERIC ~ pff, if YOU are serious about surviving in this game... YOU will come talk to me. Goodbye
^ERIC ~ Jason Stackhouse is MINE! He thinks he can get away with not having me feed on him....Well while these silly humans sleep, us Vampires will be awake... and we will feed where we see necessary!

^JASON ~ I think the game is off to a great start. I mean, we won the first challenge, by a lot. So I feel great about the strength of our tribe. We should be able to make it through a few more challenges without worrying about a loss. I am in a great position as far as I can tell with the tribe. I've contacted almost everyone, sending PM's back and forth. I haven't talked privately with Bill yet, he kind of creeps me out, but I'll see if we can't chat tonight. I'm surprised I had to be the first to initiate contact via PM with everyone, maybe that's a bad sign. But it's early in the game and I can't get hung up on that. Maybe everyone's just a little shy starting the game. Lafayette and I are officially in an alliance, and Eric may be in one with me soon in the future. He mentioned that it would be funny for "enemies" to join up and work together. It would certainly be unexpected, which would be an advantage. I think I'm in good standing with Jessica, she seems pretty sweet. Sam's always a good guy so I think I'm good with him. I'll get in touch with Bill and hopefully Sookie soon too.

^Sam ~ I'd love to have an alliance but I don't really want to bring the matter up to anyone just yet. At the same time I feel like if I don't then I could be putting myself at risk. This is an abnormally sized tribe and an alliance of 4 forms the majority.

THE FORKS TRIBE
*ALICE*BELLA*EDWARD*JACOB*JAMES*MIKE*VICTORIA*

^EDWARD ~ I think my tribe sucks. Half of them are inactive.

Jacob and Alice talk alone

ALICE ~ hey there
JACOB ~ hey, how are you?
ALICE ~ not too bad, you?
JACOB ~ same, so yeah, great job on the challenge
ALICE ~ oh thanks! Were we the only ones who finished completely?
JACOB ~ I actually didn't finish it completely, i think Bella almost did and Edward did about the same as me. I think us 4 though are the only ones who competed
ALICE ~ oh, I thought you did xD but okay cool. Have you had the chance to talk w/ anyone? I assume an inactive will go?
JACOB ~ anyway, definitely if i have anything to do with it, i haven't been able to talk about the vote with anyone yet but you so far though
ALICE ~ haha it's cool. Yeah I can't find anyone. Two people said the best way to get at them is PM which is rough, you’re the only one I've been able to get ahold of at all
JACOB ~ yeah i know, everyone else is hard to talk to, i was hoping for a more active game
ALICE ~ same now I can't see who the two who didn't compete were cuz I’m not at a computer
JACOB ~ lemme check...James, mike and victoria i believe are the ones
ALICE ~ alright good to know, I suppose we just see if anyone shows up to prove they're alive lol
JACOB ~ i think we should vote off victoria
ALICE ~ yeah? u know her?
JACOB ~ no, but me, you, Edward, and Bella did the challenge. James posted his aim. Mike Newton has posted around a bit so that just leaves Victoria not doing anything. You think that's a good idea?
ALICE ~ sounds legit to me
JACOB ~ alright
ALICE ~ I mean if she hasn't made any effort *shrug*
JACOB ~ well I’ll tell anyone else if i talk to them that i think that's what people are doing

^Alice ~ Omg...Our tribe did so poorly. The fact that I was the only one to finish it in the possible time is one thing, but to have people not even do it? That's just irritating. Looks like we've got choices this time as long as no one decides to be an idiot and vote out the person who finished first (me). Damn that sounded arrogant, lol. Good thing I'm nice to people when I talk to them

TRIBAL COUNCIL #1
The Forks Tribe enters the tribal council area.
Tonight one of the will be leaving the game tonight. First off some questions: Edward, You were one of only four on your tribe to actually complete this challenge, how does this make you feel?
EDWARD ~ like shit, it’s a bit disappointing that members of my own family would let me down and not even show up to do the challenge. I hate those Bon Temps
Bella, you almost completed the challenge but made one mistake, do you feel this makes you a valuable member of this tribe?
BELLA ~ I really do believe that people will see me as a valuable since I was one of the rare to get the challenge done. But, we never know right?
Jacob, do the results of the challenge have any sway over how you will be voting tonight?
JACOB ~ there’s really not much that I have at all to go off quite frankly. I don't feel like I know anyone here all that much, and no one here has been particularly hard to live with, so yeah, the results of the challenge basically will I believe reflect what the tribe does tonight.
Alice, being the first out of all fourteen people in this game to complete the challenge, what is your reaction to the results?
ALICE ~ Well I was very surprised, to be honest. I'm very glad though. I guess out of fourteen people, I simply have the least exciting life that I can sit for four hours and bust a whole challenge out.
James, you’ve been missing in action, why do you think your tribe should keep you around?
JAMES ~ because I can prove that I'm a valuable team player. The game just started at an awkward time for me. But I hope that next round I can be here to prove myself
The tribe goes up to vote...
Edward votes
BELLA ~ I vote for Victoria because you are just inactive.
Jacob votes
Alice votes
^JAMES ~ I just want us to be a strong tribe, so that's why I'm voting for Victoria
Victoria and Mike never showed up to vote, therefore they receive three penalties (for no confessionals, no votes, and not participating in the immunity challenge. James also receives two for no confessional or not participating in the immunity challenge)
It is time to reveal the votes...
VICTORIA
VICTORIA
VICTORIA
JAMES
JAMES
MIKE
MIKE
MIKE
VICTORIA
VICTORIA
VICTORIA
VICTORIA
VICTORIA

VICTORIA, THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN!

The rest of you can grab your things and head back to your camp.

VICTORIA was played by Lambchopz

Stay Tuned for Episode 2!
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 1 - The Rivalry Begins!   OPS2 ~ Episode 1 - The Rivalry Begins! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:50 am

Good Episode. I was waiting for Jason and Eric to start making out.
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton
finklestein
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 1 - The Rivalry Begins!   OPS2 ~ Episode 1 - The Rivalry Begins! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:08 pm

I like it! Clap

I arrive in the next episode. How exciting.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 1 - The Rivalry Begins!   OPS2 ~ Episode 1 - The Rivalry Begins! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:55 pm

That episode was pretty sexy, just like me Wink

Nice job Pete!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 1 - The Rivalry Begins!   OPS2 ~ Episode 1 - The Rivalry Begins! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:08 pm

thanks everyone, glad you liked it, Episode 2 will be posted tomorrow night Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 1 - The Rivalry Begins!   OPS2 ~ Episode 1 - The Rivalry Begins! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:46 pm

Next episode will be posted Thursday, I didn't get a chance to finish it today, next episode will be posted Thursday night instead, I'm working until 7pm so it'll be sometime after then. Sorry for the delay
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 1 - The Rivalry Begins!   OPS2 ~ Episode 1 - The Rivalry Begins! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:34 pm

2nd episode will be posted around 10pm tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 1 - The Rivalry Begins!   OPS2 ~ Episode 1 - The Rivalry Begins! Empty

Back to top Go down

OPS2 ~ Episode 1 - The Rivalry Begins!
Page 1 of 1