ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Brother 11

Go down 
+12
Jeremy
Saddam
RYAN!
Patrick
Cory
Niki
Jess
Doggerz
Pete
Musicmuse
Kenya
dj
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

Big Brother 11 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:15 am

Jordan wrote:
castleoblivion wrote:
Big Brother 3 still to this day stands up better than any other season, best cast

Amy <3

Cheese <3
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:37 am

djqwiksilver wrote:
Jordan wrote:
castleoblivion wrote:
Big Brother 3 still to this day stands up better than any other season, best cast

Amy <3

Cheese <3

YYEESS!!Big Brother 11 - Page 3 493621
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:12 pm

OMG Amy is amazing <3 <3 <3

As for this season.. I really thought Kevin was going to do it.. they made it seem like he would and then he just didn't LOL. But it is possible that he could beat Natalie.. that one time we saw the jury house they were all pissed that she has been lying about her age.. since she was stupid enough to tell Jessie her real age.
Back to top Go down
Patrick
Stargazer
Stargazer

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:23 pm

I hope Natalie wins! And Jonny Fairplay is an idiot. Yes, Natalie has made some mistakes... but she is not the dumbest player from any reality tv show, or whatever he said if she is in the final three... she obviously did something right.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:18 pm

FROM BUDDYTV.COM:

Quote :
Wednesday, September 09, 2009

This season of Big Brother has seen plenty of villains. Ronnie the Rat was the bane of many fans, America turned on Jessie as soon as we got the chance to vote for the Coup d'Etat, and Chima's general insanity was very annoying. But through it all, Natalie remains, and viewers are reaching new levels of hatred.

Normally, the most hated Big Brother HG is also one of the most loved. Fans were split about 50/50 on Evel Dick Donato: some people loved him, others couldn't stand him. But Natalie is not in that league. Natalie isn't a "love her or hate her" kind of person, she's just a "hate her."

For me, this hatred stems from her hypocritical self-righteousness. She laments every time someone does something dishonest to her, yet she's made a habit of lying in this game, starting from the very beginning when she told everyone she was 18. That's perfectly fine, but only if it comes with a certain amount of humility.

Russell, for instance, was a giant bully, but when he "got got" he exited with grace and showed a ton of respect for how he was evicted. Jessie also admitted that when Jeff used the Coup d'Etat to evict him, it was his best move, and last week Jessie showed a willingness to vote for Jeff to win, should he make it to the finale.

The problem with Natalie is that she doesn't seem to get this distinction. She's admitted (in confessionals) that she targeted Jeff as vengeance for Jessie, and she targeted Michele because she doesn't like her as a person. Those are not valid or logical reasons in Big Brother.

She lies for no reason without thinking, and only because there were a number of people who were louder and more annoying than her, she was allowed to survive long enough to benefit from the random luck of the draw that gave her and Kevin back-to-back HoH wins at the very end.

At first, I thought I was in a vocal minority or, more likely, an overwhelming majority. But not until today did I realize how unanimous this hatred for Natalie is. In a poll, I asked you, the fans, who you would like to see win Big Brother 11 and more than 1,100 people responded. A massive 85 percent chose Jordan (most likely because she's the lesser of three evils), and another 14 percent went with Kevin (the lesser of two evils, assuming you forget that Jordan is even playing).

That leaves just 1 percent for Natalie. That boils down to around 11 people, with a margin of error of about 5. It's not that she was sneaky and underhanded and played the game dirty. In fact, those people are usually the ones the fans love.

It's that people genuinely dislike Natalie. She is nowhere near as nice as she may thinks she is, she's certainly not as smart as she thinks she is, and she's not as great at manipulating people as she thinks she is. If she wins, fans won't be angry that the villain won, they'll be angry that a delusional, self-righteous, idiotic hypocrite won.

Well said, Buddytv.com. Well said.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:26 pm

castleoblivion wrote:
I don't think I care who wins as I really don't like any of them.

I cannot wait to have a season where there are people I don't like and people I like but no one that I hate. It was a better show when everyone was a good character somehow. Big Brother 3 still to this day stands up better than any other season, best cast

That's the FIRST season i ever saw!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
oohitsryann
Stargazer
Stargazer

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:09 pm

Jordan ftw <3
Back to top Go down
Musicmuse
Admin
Admin
Musicmuse

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:18 pm

I loves me some Jordan, too!

I hope she wins Final HoH sooooo bad.... like to the point that I literally stood up and cheered when she won part 2 of the HoH Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://orgplanet.forumotion.com
oohitsryann
Stargazer
Stargazer

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:33 pm

OMG i was FREAKING OUT WHEN SHE BEAT NATALIE :D
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:35 pm

Yeah that was really great. Natalie really didn't think it out at all, she got way too freaked out, though regardless of the "error" it is innevitable once she messed up that she was going to lose, because she wasn't doing it nearly as well as Jordan, and even had Natalie got every other one right she would have still finished under Jordans time, so that excuse rant that Natalie gave once the credits were rolling is going to be proved to her to be moot upon rewatching her fatal error later on at home.

I truly don't think Natalie has a chance to win this game, because while she is a pretty good liar, because she's at least remotely pathological, she is not going to be able to articulate herself well at all in a final 2 scenerio.

Honestly, I think it is hilarious, but Jordan's best move may be to evict Kevin, and take Natalie despite the perception (which I feel is sincere from Kevin), that everyone on the jury loves Natalie. If Jordan evict Kevin, I really do believe she can win this game with the votes of Jeff, Michele, America and a fair shot at getting Lydias vote who dislikes Natalie, or Russels vote. Also if she says the wrong thing I can easily see Natalie losing Jessies vote. Point being she needs 4 votes, Jordan just needs to say things half-intelligently regarding the fact that she only rode one persons coattails to the final 5, and that Natalie rode other peoples all the way to the final 3, and won more competitions than Natalie.

I believe Dick put it best last night though, bottom line, that Jeff sealed the fate of himself, Russel, and Michele, three of three of the best players in this game, with the switch up. Kevin shouldn't have been vetoed that week, but I truly think the amount that the lie is being attributed to Kevin and Natalie isn't correct. I believe the move in general had way more to do with Jeff's paranoia of Russel winning HoH, and playing in the subsequent veto competition, than honestly believing the crap Natalie & Kevin were creating. Sure it was a nice little frosting on the cake, but the bottom line is Jeff knew in the likely event that Jordan lost the HoH competition, he would likely need to win veto to guarentee himself in the house, and in his paranoia of Russel getting him out he just that it was the best scenerio at that point, regardless of the lie Kevin and Natalie created.

I think Kevin and Natalie are getting very excited that things are falling into their laps perfectly, and are assuming they are much better players than I personally really do think they are. That nomination of Michele and Kevin? Natalie is acting like she is such a mastermind, but their real veto threat at that point was Michele, not Jordan, it would be better to make Michele feel safe than Jordan, and Michele was the one who actually did buy it more...but it was a trick they were clearly gearing in the direction of Jordan and was basically illogical. Natalie, you are not a puppetmaster, and it's not even neccesary to try to really play someone at that point. Nominating your closest two allies and telling them both you don't want the other one to realize that your closer to them, or nominating someone and your enemy and telling the ally you did nominate that you didn't want the ally you kept safe to "Catch on to your final 2", fine, these are final 4 creative nominations I'll support, but what Natalie did, idk, I thought it was just dumb, and her assuming she was way more manipulative and witty than she was.

Then Kevin with thinking he's so smart too. "I tried to make Jordan shiver cause I knew it would distract her...". Idk, I just don't like when people brag about their mind controlling when I think it really is not there. Everyone is trying Dr. Willisms. Just because things are going your way doesn't mean you are the most masterful person on earth. Idk, this final 3 just doesn't make me happy.

I'd really like if Jordan won and evicted Kevin. That's my best case scenerio, likelihood-wise to make it possible she can win.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Saddam
Star Struck
Star Struck
Saddam

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:06 am

I'm so glad I don't watch this show anymore. It just seems like it gets trashier and more frustrating every season
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:49 am

That couldn't have been said any better, Kyle, Laughing
Back to top Go down
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:04 pm

Jordan NEEDS to win the final HoH. And as much as I don't want to see Gnat the Rat anywhere near the final 2, I feel like she will completely fumble the jury questions and lose it entirely, therefore Jordan should take her if she wins. If Kevin wins and actually does get rid of Natalie then at least we still have a chance.

Let's go Jordan! Smile
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:32 pm

MAD SPOILERZ

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Patrick
Stargazer
Stargazer

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:23 am

I really liked Natalie, and I was rooting for her the whole way as soon as Chima was expelled.

But congratulations to Jordan, she did a great job.

I was very surprised that Jessie didn't vote for Natalie, I really thought it was going to come down to a tie and then America because I didn't see Lydia ever voting for Natalie.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:59 am

Heck yeah, go Jordan! I am still in shock she won, I was so worried all season she wouldn't make it! Woot, definitely made my day haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Musicmuse
Admin
Admin
Musicmuse

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:46 am

O.M.G.

My boo won! YAY!

I love you, Jordo, you poor (well, rich now), simple-minded little minx!
Back to top Go down
https://orgplanet.forumotion.com
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:22 am

Can anyone explain to me Russell's vote for Natalie? That one was really the only one that threw me.

Also, when they revealed the shocking news that Michelle told them Natalie's engaged...I started thinking, wasn't Natalie trying to get in Jessie's pants AND she had a boyfriend?

wtf
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:40 am

I still think Russell should have won.

Buuuuut, I'm ok with Jordan winning too. I supposed.

XD
Back to top Go down
Patrick
Stargazer
Stargazer

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:08 pm

Natalie wasn't trying to get in Jessie's pants. Jessie was the person who told Chima that he really liked Natalie, that it's hard to find a girl like her that he could be himself around. And he would try to do stuff, and Natalie would laugh and be like "Ohhh Jessie..." but nothing ever developed from that, so he started to turn towards Lydia which started the feud between Lydia and Natalie.

Russell didn't think Jordan played a strategic game, he viewed her as someone who relied on Jeff and won a challenge at the end of the game... and Natalie played the game the entire season. (At least that's what I took from it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 11
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3