ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Brother 11

Go down 
+12
Jeremy
Saddam
RYAN!
Patrick
Cory
Niki
Jess
Doggerz
Pete
Musicmuse
Kenya
dj
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Patrick
Stargazer
Stargazer

Horse

Big Brother 11 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:19 pm

I personally do not think Natalie is a terrible player, and I think her arrogant ways actually worked to her advantage.

When she was working her agenda to get Russell evicted from the house, her condescending ways actually helped her cause because it gave a certain confidence about the plan to Jordan and Jeff and made them really consider it. She has been playing the game very hard; had she not been playing the game hard she would have left weeks prior to being in the final three.

I do agree that she has lied about unnecessary things; and I do agree that she has hid behind certain individuals... however; I think her not being in the forefront of things actually was her strategy and worked out to her advantage because she realizes that Big Brother is not a sprint, but a marathon. I do not like Natalie's personality, and had I been in the house I think I would be very annoyed with her on a regular basis... but with that being said if I was in the jury this season of Big Brother I would have to award Natalie the money due to the way she has played the game in comparison with the others left in the house with her.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:03 am

castleoblivion wrote:
I'm also going to agree, Natalie sucks and is a terrible player, it would suck if she ended up being the first female winner since Maggie Sad

And we all know how shitty that season was.
Back to top Go down
Saddam
Star Struck
Star Struck
Saddam

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:07 am

castleoblivion wrote:
I don't like Kevin (as I think he is just another gay that fits the stereotype and doesn't help change that)

I'm sorry but wtf? What a ridiculous homophobic comment.

Stereotypes don't just come out of thin air. There is always some truth to them. While it's true that not all gay guys FIT the stereotype, it's also true that a lot of them do and I think it's ridiculous to dislike Kevin just because he fits the stereotype. Why should he have to pretend to be someone he isn't? It isn't his job to break stereotypes.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:00 am

Wow @ last night's ep.

Natalie's a crazyyy betch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:44 am

Niki wrote:
Wow @ last night's ep.

Another example of why I dislike her. She decides to lie about Pandora's Box when the only consequence for the other 3 was some pestering for what...20 minutes? If she had just told them the truth, I'm sure they'd have understood because any of them would have done that to see a family member. Instead she makes up some elaborate and awful lie that none of them believe, and then decides to rub it in their face as a prank that fooled all of them? Ridiculous and for lack of a better word, dumb gameplay. She's just proving Kevin's suspicions right, and with him being her only ally, that's not the best thing to do at this point.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:17 pm

Seriously.. why does she care about this age thing.. why is she saying she's 18.. it's just silly.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:37 pm

FogInCashtown wrote:
Niki wrote:
Wow @ last night's ep.

Another example of why I dislike her. She decides to lie about Pandora's Box when the only consequence for the other 3 was some pestering for what...20 minutes? If she had just told them the truth, I'm sure they'd have understood because any of them would have done that to see a family member. Instead she makes up some elaborate and awful lie that none of them believe, and then decides to rub it in their face as a prank that fooled all of them? Ridiculous and for lack of a better word, dumb gameplay. She's just proving Kevin's suspicions right, and with him being her only ally, that's not the best thing to do at this point.

EXACTLY. Girl's a compulsive liar. That, the age thing, lying about not being a professional athlete, etc.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:36 pm

Kyle wrote:
castleoblivion wrote:
I don't like Kevin (as I think he is just another gay that fits the stereotype and doesn't help change that)

Stereotypes don't just come out of thin air. There is always some truth to them. While it's true that not all gay guys FIT the stereotype, it's also true that a lot of them do and I think it's ridiculous to dislike Kevin just because he fits the stereotype. Why should he have to pretend to be someone he isn't? It isn't his job to break stereotypes.

well that's not the reason I dislike him as I think he is annoying in general. I am gay and am sick of the only gay guys that get on these shows are guys that fit these stereotypes, it's annoying. I think there is a bigger mix of gay guys that don't fit that stereotype than those that do, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:42 pm

castleoblivion wrote:
Kyle wrote:
castleoblivion wrote:

well that's not the reason I dislike him as I think he is annoying in general. I am gay and am sick of the only gay guys that get on these shows are guys that fit these stereotypes, it's annoying. I think there is a bigger mix of gay guys that don't fit that stereotype than those that do, honestly.

yeah, i really don't think mike was trying to be offensive at all. like he said, he IS gay.. i think it just bugs him that the only gays that they tend to cast are the flamboyant ones, which is what causes people to stereotype and become homophobes so much. i can totally understand why it would annoy him.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:13 pm

Blame the gay stereotype on casting....half these people dont audition for these shows anymore anyways....

I feel bad for how whipped Natalie's to-be husband is going to be....

"Why won't you wear the twisty ring?"

"I CANT DO THAT"

"ok..."
Back to top Go down
Saddam
Star Struck
Star Struck
Saddam

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:18 pm

castleoblivion wrote:
Kyle wrote:

lol well you said that was why you didn't like him "I don't like Kevin (as I think he is just another gay that fits the stereotype and doesn't help change that)".

I really don't think it's as bad as you seem to think it is though. It's just that with the gay guys who are not as flamboyant... people just end up not realizing they're gay or they just don't choose to focus on it as much during the shows... like James in BB9, Steven in BB10, Spencer in Tocantins, Luke on TAR, JP in Cook Islands... among whoever else on other shows.

But yeah, as DJ said, blame the casting people.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:25 pm

you're right in that I worded it wrong initially. Kevin has annoyed me from the minute this season started. Some of the things he said and did but they are little petty things that I have a hard time not letting bug me.

I can't stand the casting people and agree with that. I just wish that we could get a really interesting gay guy who isn't flamboyant, that unless he said he was you wouldn't even know because it wouldn't define who he is as a person.
The casting people for Survivor, Big Brother and Amazing Race in particular really are annoying and need to be replaced seriously
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:51 pm

Even Kevin said it "us gays, you know, we don't make the smartest moves in the Big Brother House"....so true. They usually make a horrible comment about someone and then end up getting evicted sometime after.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:00 pm

the only gay that I could really stand on BB was Will from BB5. Though Marcellas does grow on you a little. Steven seemed cool but didn't last. Can't remember anyone else specifically, didn't like Bunky (BB2), Beau (BB6), Joe or Dustin (BB8), Joshua or James (BB9) and now Kevin
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:15 pm

I watched BB5-BB8 Pretty obsessively. My interest waned during BB9, and then went away all together during BB10 mostly because of Jessie. I was SOOO ready to get back into it this year, until I saw the twist where Jessie came back. So I skipped it. I cannot STAND watching that man.

So I'm out of the loop, but I agree with the gay thing. And Will isn't even that good of an example, he was a delusional idiot. The karma boomerang? What? I liked Steven too, lots. Beau was the worst. Jesus Christ on a stick was he insufferable. I'm glad I don't have to deal with Kevin.

I'm rooting for Natalie though. I like the name, and she seems to be all kinds of psycho. And if someone is crazy enough to create a world of lies that not only they believe, but everyone around them believes as well, they're an AMAZING player. Even if it has more to do with brain issues than brain smartness.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:21 pm

1. Anyone find it sort of poignant that one person from each of the cliques made the Final 4?

2. And I thought this season would have been MUCH more interesting if Brian came back! He didn't get a fair shake last time, Jessie...I hate him
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:51 pm

Brian or Jessica I would have definitely watched this season for. Cowboy... over Nakomis? She probably said no. Just like Jase should have been on instead of Jessie.

Also, anyone remember April's Holly Poodle from last season? Well, she put it up on ebay, and I totally bought it.

Big Brother 11 - Page 2 Sg51sy Big Brother 11 - Page 2 15d7zwk

We go on adventures now.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:41 pm

Can I tag along for the next adventure?
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:20 am

omg Jeremy that's awesome! :Lol:
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:09 pm

Just saw this on Facebook:

Jonny Fairplay thinks natalie is one of the worst players in the history of reality tv!
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:06 am

I totally wanted Jessica back on the show.. like seriously why did they pick Jessie!

It is really eerie that one from each original clique made the final 4!!!
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:26 am

Jessica would've been wonderful.

Big Brother 11 - Page 2 572190 I just watched Tuesday's episode and I'm disappointed. Kevin's proven once again he's completely spineless. I was rooting for Michele to win, but ah well, I'm happy for Jordan. I just don't see what Kevin's plan is now, he won't beat Natalie, I think his only chance would be for Jordan to win HoH and take him... because if he's the one to evict Natalie, he's lost hers and possibly Jessie's votes.

I really am not a fan of Natalie, but of the three left she's probably played the best. She's been able to use her relationships with HoHs in power to serve her agenda since the beginning, without ever being viewed as a floater. It probably serves her well that she didn't win HoH until now, because she's definitely the type you could see aggrivating the houseguests with a power trip and getting booted the next week if there were still more people left in there.

Oh well. I'm rooting for Jordan regardless.

GO JORDAN! Big Brother 11 - Page 2 304413
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:10 am

I stopped caring who would win after my Russ left Sad
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:05 am

I don't think I care who wins as I really don't like any of them.

I cannot wait to have a season where there are people I don't like and people I like but no one that I hate. It was a better show when everyone was a good character somehow. Big Brother 3 still to this day stands up better than any other season, best cast
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:54 am

castleoblivion wrote:
Big Brother 3 still to this day stands up better than any other season, best cast

Amy <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 11   Big Brother 11 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 11
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next