ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.


Online Reality Gaming Planet
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Big Brother 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
avatar

Pig
Posts : 1503
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 33
Location : Here.

PostSubject: Big Brother 14   Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:08 am

Seems like every year I try to talk myself out of watching Big Brother, and with a few exceptions, I end up watching it. Of course this year it gets supplemented with watching the Summer Olympics!

You all planning to watch Big Brother?

_________________


Last edited by Henry on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
avatar

Cat
Posts : 6563
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 30
Location : Seattle, WA

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:19 am

I CAN'T WAIT!!! I need my Big Brother fix!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
avatar

Dragon
Posts : 2276
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:08 am

Stoked!!! Love BB!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
dj
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5527
Join date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:53 am

I always watch, and then I always get pissed off, and then I stop watching.

I'm expecting to do so yet again Laughing

_________________
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:47 am

same as DJ! Always get very excited for it, watch the first few weeks, then get annoyed and stop watching. Hopefully this season will be a little better than last year
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:51 pm

so I just heard something that I doubt will end up being true and I hope doesn't end up true cause if it does I will not watch or follow this season of BB. Let's just it involves someone being on the show that should never be allowed on TV again, I'd rather watch Brendan and Rachel over this person.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
avatar

Pig
Posts : 1503
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 33
Location : Here.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:07 am

Yikes....who is it? It's probably someone I don't like either.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:17 am

if you wanna know who it is click on the link...

here
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:22 am

so there are 3 people being rumored to be on this season of BB. I really don't see this being true due to who they are, it just seems a little random. I guess I'm also hoping this isn't true at all. There are also some twists that are being discussed as possibly being real, along with this casting rumour, the other two are here and here
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:59 pm

so the previous rumors are being stated as being false (THANK GOD!) however, it seems there might be some truth to it in a way if that makes any sense at all. I'm nervous about who might be on this season. All I know is Brenchel better not be on cause I will not watch it if they are.
Back to top Go down
dj
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5527
Join date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:48 am

Gross. CBS needs to stop cross-pollinating (or polluting) shows!

_________________
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
avatar

Cat
Posts : 7427
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 42
Location : Dallas Texas!!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:26 am

so which rumors are false?

The first one?


or the post with two RANDOM rumors?


I hope they are all false.
Although
if the first one is true. LORDY LORDY . ima laugh my ass off.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
avatar

Pig
Posts : 1503
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 33
Location : Here.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:44 am

Yaargh, yeah let's hope so eh? Agreed DJ, it just shows that your casting departments are bereft of ideas and like Hollywood your only avenue left is to go spitting out something you've already seen. I also agree that if I see Rachel on anything else on CBS, I have to boycott it, just have to.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:07 am

the first two post are apparently false, so all three are not a part of the cast. At least that is the word going out right now. HOWEVER, there is supposedly 4 people from previous BB seasons coming back to be apart of the twist. Plus someone with a Survivor 'Connection' (young, fit, funny male) is rumored to be on as well, this person is apparently changing their last names so not to be recognized and the BB production is apparently going to go along with it.

Take it with a grain of salt. The cast should be revealed within the week, whoever is cast is already in sequester. This basically means if anyone has dropped off the face of the earth this could be why.

The rumored returning 4 are: HEREHEREHEREHERE

again there is no guarantee this is right, like before. It is what is being discussed on various sites. Two of them are rumored not to be on.


I will say they already did media day and Brenden and Rachel were apart of that, so I will say if either ends up being on that is BS cause that means they will have seen the house a month before anyone was even sequestered
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
avatar

Cat
Posts : 7427
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 42
Location : Dallas Texas!!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:09 am

Number 2 and Number 4 would rock the house! imo

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
avatar

Pig
Posts : 1503
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 33
Location : Here.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:13 am

They are way, way WAY WAAYYYY better than #1, or #3 that's for sure! And you can never get enough of the second one.

_________________
Back to top Go down
dj
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5527
Join date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:44 am

God, only #2. The only one worth our time.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
avatar

Cat
Posts : 7427
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 42
Location : Dallas Texas!!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:48 am

When's the cast list supposed to be out, like any day now right??

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:22 am

yeah it should be. They usually announce it the weekend before the first episode I think is when it has been in the past so I'd say around this Thur-Fri the cast should be officially announced.

I am okay with #2 + #4. If #1 is on I won't watch, regardless of who else is on but #3 would be better off not being on (and rumor has it #3 is the one that was apparently in trouble with production and is supposedly replaced by HERE)

I don't know what to think about the rumors on this season. They keep changing all the time but these seem to be the most concrete rumors so far. #2 seems to be all but a guarantee if the twist they are doing still occurs.

as for the Survivor Connection, some speculations are (though first one is very unlikely and I don't think the second one fits the description): HERE HERE

I cannot wait for the cast to be released. Just worried #1 is going to be on. It is driving me crazy lol.

Also, I hope no one minds me posting about this. Been trying to be vague enough about what I post to not spoil nothing if you don't want to know.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:17 pm

houseguest will be revealed Thursday July 5th
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
avatar

Pig
Posts : 1503
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 33
Location : Here.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:25 pm

Cool well, now we'll see if some, all, or none of these extra peeps are coming, or involved, or just what the deal is. Chen Bot will be powered up shortly......

_________________
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
avatar

Dragon
Posts : 2276
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:40 pm

Pete wrote:
if you wanna know who it is click on the link...

here

oh lord.. do they SRSLY think changing their last name will work.. :lmao:

Pete wrote:
so there are 3 people being rumored to be on this season of BB. I really don't see this being true due to who they are, it just seems a little random. I guess I'm also hoping this isn't true at all. There are also some twists that are being discussed as possibly being real, along with this casting rumour, the other two are here and here

honestly don't even remember who those two people are..

Pete wrote:
the first two post are apparently false, so all three are not a part of the cast. At least that is the word going out right now. HOWEVER, there is supposedly 4 people from previous BB seasons coming back to be apart of the twist. Plus someone with a Survivor 'Connection' (young, fit, funny male) is rumored to be on as well, this person is apparently changing their last names so not to be recognized and the BB production is apparently going to go along with it.

Take it with a grain of salt. The cast should be revealed within the week, whoever is cast is already in sequester. This basically means if anyone has dropped off the face of the earth this could be why.

The rumored returning 4 are: HEREHEREHEREHERE

again there is no guarantee this is right, like before. It is what is being discussed on various sites. Two of them are rumored not to be on.


I will say they already did media day and Brenden and Rachel were apart of that, so I will say if either ends up being on that is BS cause that means they will have seen the house a month before anyone was even sequestered

#1- not again.. give someone else a chance, pls.
#2- entertaining and liked them before but as i said with #1, i really think someone else deserves a chance..
#3- EW hell no. hate this one.
#4- OMG pls yes. would actually love this to be true.

Pete wrote:
yeah it should be. They usually announce it the weekend before the first episode I think is when it has been in the past so I'd say around this Thur-Fri the cast should be officially announced.

I am okay with #2 + #4. If #1 is on I won't watch, regardless of who else is on but #3 would be better off not being on (and rumor has it #3 is the one that was apparently in trouble with production and is supposedly replaced by HERE)

I don't know what to think about the rumors on this season. They keep changing all the time but these seem to be the most concrete rumors so far. #2 seems to be all but a guarantee if the twist they are doing still occurs.

as for the Survivor Connection, some speculations are (though first one is very unlikely and I don't think the second one fits the description): HERE HERE

I cannot wait for the cast to be released. Just worried #1 is going to be on. It is driving me crazy lol.

Also, I hope no one minds me posting about this. Been trying to be vague enough about what I post to not spoil nothing if you don't want to know.

ew not them again..

as for the survivor connections.. wtf.. random.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:43 pm

so some of the cast are leaking (none of the returning houseguest yet). These are official too cause they come from a CBS commercial for BB. One of the contestants does indeed have a survivor connection, being the brother of a former VERY well known survivor but they themselves were not a survivor contestant.

I hope they don't make us wait until next week to see who the returning houseguest are going to be, if that turns out to be true. Am still hoping that it is not true
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
avatar

Cat
Posts : 6563
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 30
Location : Seattle, WA

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:57 pm

Who is the brother of a "very well known" Survivor? The commercial CBS posted today had a few contestants in it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:06 pm



Last edited by Pete on Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14   

Back to top Go down
 
Big Brother 14
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Brother Captain Model
» Big Brother - Electric Chairs
» So Today i Got into a fight with my Brother
» [SPEEDRUN] Brother Laz
» Brother Bear - Nemestrinus

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: Misc. Site Archives-
Jump to: