ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 12: Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 12: Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 12: Confessional   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 12: Confessional EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:05 pm

1) How do you feel about how you did in the challenge?
Completely opposite to last time, I fucking blew it. I just didn't pay enough attention to the mail that said we'd have it right away, and I was working the night TC and the Challenge were posted, so I got home and was like WTF? The downside of real life, I guess. I really wanted to kill that challenge too. It was one I could've destroyed if I'd just been more aware and around...now I'm in a shitty position.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?
It's sucks! Jason was the LAST person that I wanted to win Immunity. Now I'm faced with having to vote off Jessica, who is a good friend of mine in real life. The thing is, that wouldn't be a big issue, because she said she didn't care. The problem is that I almost feel guiltly, because Jessica and Jacob pretty much both won't vote for me, which is what I feel like they probably SHOULD be doing. I'd be okay with them doing it if they'd tell me. There's nothing I can really do about it other than force a tie between me and Jacob, which wouldn't benefit either one of us. I'm going to force the tie and have them battle it out. I won't be the one to decide, especially because I've told Jacob I wouldn't write his name.

3) What do you think about the game thus far?
It's been nuts, just like always. It's been a rollercoaster ride, and damn, it woulda been a great season to watch on television. Micronesia great.

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?
Same as before.
Back to top Go down

Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 12: Confessional
Page 1 of 1