ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 13: Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 13: Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 13: Confessional   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 13: Confessional EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:45 am

Game Impressions:

The game itself was very fun, but needed a bit of fine-tuning. All games do. I'd say my biggest suggestions would be to have someone look at all of the challenges to make sure they're as clear as possible (it's hard to be objective when you know how you want a challenge to operate), and to post challenges with start times if you're not sure when you'll be able to post them (ex. This challenge will begin at 11:00pm. Penalties will be given for starting early, etc.)

My personal experience in the game was up and down. I really enjoyed the company of Jacob/Deet and of course Jessica/Morris. They kept me wanting to play since the Bon Tempers really made the social aspect of this game hell. They were just assholes for no reason, and that bugs me. It gave me something to beat though, and I guess that also provided motivation. I'm extremely excited to be where I am. This is the furthest I've gotten in a game before, and if Jess brings me, itll be the first time I've ever made finals Smile

A memorable game indeed Smile
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 13: Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 13: Confessional   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 13: Confessional EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:57 am

As for my feelings on the other two, here goes:

Jessica is cool beans. I can't say I trusted her throughout most of the game, but I guess I was just being paranoid, because I'm still here, and she had many opportunities to get rid of me. I guess she turned out to be totally trustworthy (unless she takes Jason to the Final Two, haha). Either way, she's good people. I admit, she was intimidating as a player, because she's definitely smart and capable of winning challenges pretty much whenever she chose to. Glad I was on her side, lol.

Jason...was an ass to me during pretty much the whole game. The only time he tried to contact me was when his game got fucked up and all of his little Temper butt-buddies were gone. I really don't have anything to say about him.
Back to top Go down

Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 13: Confessional
Page 1 of 1