ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason's Diary Room ~ Confessional #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

Jason's Diary Room ~ Confessional #1 Empty
PostSubject: Jason's Diary Room ~ Confessional #1   Jason's Diary Room ~ Confessional #1 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:26 pm

1) How do you feel about how your tribe did in the challenge?

I feel fantastic! Our tribe rocked it. Many of us got max scores. I mean I expect nothing less from myself because let's face it...I'm Jason Stackhouse. I'm shocked that Lafayette did so poorly, maybe he was distracted with all his freaking drugs and his V business. Sam didn't do that great either, but he was hindered by the other tribe and got a late start. Still, a 5 minute penalty is no reason not to finish the challenge with plenty of time. He did mention he was hungover. I'm surprised they even let him into Fangtasia when we went there the other night. Maybe he drank so much to drown out his fear of the craziness around him. Eric can be pretty creepy. Finally where the hell is my sister? She obviously didn't score in the challenge because I haven't seen her anywhere. I really hope she shows up soon and that she's ok. With vampires being out of the coffin now, I'm just hoping she hasn't gotten into trouble. But if she were in any real trouble I'm sure Bill or Sam would rescue her. I'm strong, but those guys have a supernatural advantage.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

COMPLETE DOMINATION BABY! Those losers...well, they lost! I'm so excited that our tribe is safe from tribal council especially for round one because that means my sister is safe. I know she's around somewhere, and I hope she gets here before the next challenge. We don't always get along but that doesn't mean I don't care about her. She's a tough girl and wherever she is...I just hope she's ok. Forks ain't got nothin on us. Judging by the results, we're gonna continue to steamroll over them, until they drop their dead weight and actually give us some competition. Or maybe they'll drop a strong player. This game is funny like that.

3) What do you think about the other tribe?

I think they have just a few strong players, and a good bit of dead weight. Maybe they just knew by looking at us right from the start that we couldn't be beat. Only 4 of them even did the challenge! And only ONE of them got the max score! They've got a lot of work to do if they even want to come close to beating us. Good luck kiddos, you will CERTAINLY need it.

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

I'm pretty happy with our little Bon Temps family. Lafayette is a riot, and I've already formed an alliance with him. Eric...ugh he pisses me off beyond belief. He suggested an alliance but then got all pissy at me when I brought up the fact that he WILL NOT be drinking my blood. So, I don't really know where I stand with him right now. Sam's first impression was an interesting one. He came into the game all smiles but was hungover the next day and didn't do that great in our first challenge. I love the guy but lay off the booze you crazy bartender. Jessica is HOT! But she's a vampire, which makes things kind of weird. I know my sister is dating Bill and all, but I don't know if I can see myself with a vampire. Plus she's with Hoyt. But he's not here. Smile I just might have to spice things up with Jessica if it'll help my game. It'll certainly help relieve some stress, if you know what I mean. Wink Bill, he's a good guy as far as I can tell, and he has protected my sister through some weird stuff. He has kind of weirded me out in this game so far though, but I'm not really sure why. Maybe I'm just still warming up to him. And Sookie...ugh she hasn't even been around. That damn girl has been running off into all kinds of trouble lately. I'm sure she's fine, but if we lose the next challenge and she still isn't around, she's as good as gone. I'll have to be ok with that and keep my yap shut and just send her on her way. If I want to win this game I have to be able to sacrifice even her, to get myself further.
Back to top Go down

Jason's Diary Room ~ Confessional #1
Page 1 of 1