ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason's Diary Room ~ Confessional #3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

Jason's Diary Room ~ Confessional #3 Empty
PostSubject: Jason's Diary Room ~ Confessional #3   Jason's Diary Room ~ Confessional #3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:53 pm

1) How do you feel about how your tribe did in the challenge?

Awesome. As usual. Though I sat this out, because I've been away at Disney World. Smile But they rocked it out, scoring major points and won easily even with some penalties. The other tribe is just getting weaker the further we get into this game.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

SO happy! I wasn't really able to participate, so I sat myself out. We had to sit 2 people out anyhow, so I volunteered. Another win for Bon Temps, another Forker bites the dust.

3) What do you think about the other tribe?

WEAK!! Haha, they just keep losing members! It really sucks for them, I think our tribe just got players that are stronger in challenges. I feel that we're more active/dedicated too.

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

The members of my tribe are fantastic and all pretty talkative. I do not ever want to go to tribal because it will suck huge testicles.
Back to top Go down

Jason's Diary Room ~ Confessional #3
Page 1 of 1