ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 7 Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 7 Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 7 Confessional   Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 7 Confessional EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:31 pm

1) How do you feel about how you did in the challenge?

I kinda commented on it below in the next question. When I was doing the challenge I felt good knowing I knew a lot of the answers so I was happy that I had paid close enough attention to do well in the challenge and seriously hinder some people.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

I was happy to have been in the top 4 or 5. It means I'm doing a good job and not really on too many people's radar right now. I can continue to go under the radar for a little while longer. Jason won immunity which was good but Jacob was far too close to winning. I was NOT happy that people didn't bother taking points away from him.

3) What do you think about the game thus far?

I've enjoyed it but I wish talking to people was easier. Maybe it's my fault. Who knows. But overall very good job!

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

I've honestly not even gotten the chance to talk to anyone really in this merge so I can't really form opinions on them.

But I like all my former Bon Temps people and I believe I can trust Bill in this game. Eric as well. I have F2s with both of them right now. So I think that plays in my favour.

I think the Forks people need to go one after another because Bon Temps should be in the end and if Bon Temps is in the F5 my chances are pretty good Smile
Back to top Go down

Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 7 Confessional
Page 1 of 1