ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alice's Diary Room~Episode 10:Confessional Q's...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

Alice's Diary Room~Episode 10:Confessional Q's... Empty
PostSubject: Alice's Diary Room~Episode 10:Confessional Q's...   Alice's Diary Room~Episode 10:Confessional Q's... EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:30 am

1) How do you feel about how you did in the challenge?
I fucking rocked it. I was just waiting for a challenge that relied on nothing but me, and this was it. The moment I saw that challenge, I knew I had it, and I'm not even an arrogant guy. It was just one of those things where you see the goal, and you know.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?
I'm stoked. This is the FIRST time I've ever touched Immunity in this game. I went nine rounds without EVER touching an immunity idol or necklace. No individuals, no hidden immunity clues, no tribal wins, nothing. Now, when it matters the most, I'm able to play this freakin game. I feel like I've been able to do nothing this game but wait and let something drag me along. Finally I feel like I've actually done something for me and for the person I'm playing with.

3) What do you think about the game thus far?
It's nuts. It's pure nuts. These HIIs are driving me up a wall, because they make the game so much more difficult to maneuver. Forks is lucky that it was full of brains, because without them, I wouldn't've stood a chance. I'm not a brain; I'm brawn. And being voted out and voted back in definitely didn't make me popular. I was in a shitty position. Even with the necklace on, I can only take a breath or two, because I know that next round, I start all over again.

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?
Jacob is the only one I trust, even if I shouldn't. I have no idea. That's the thing about trust. Some people have mine, and some people don't, and there's absolutely no way to explain why. Jason, I want gone. His presence makes me feel unsafe. With him around, our numbers mean so little, because he's strong in every way. Bill, I kinda feel bad for, like Mike. He's there, and that's about it. He doesn't fit into anyone's plans, and it's a shitty place to be. Bella I don't trust as far as I can throw her; she's sneaky, and she's made that very clear. She wants to win, and that's all that matters to her. Jessica, I like, but I don't trust. I feel bad not trusting her, since she's a close friend, but it's a game, and she knows that's how I view it. I think she knows that I'd respect any move she makes...and that's what scares me about her. And like I said, I trust Jacob. The only thing scary about him is how much faith I put in him. He could screw me over more than anyone else in this game, and I guess I can only be grateful that I'm close to him...if I am *shrug*

I 100% want to go to the end with Jacob. I want to be in a position where I can get there without having to lie to anyone. I don't think I'll have to lie to Jess, because I don't think she'll care. If anything, I think she'll expect it. Bella, well...I just won't talk to Bella, I suppose. Bill and Jason could give two shits about what I do, lol.
Back to top Go down

Alice's Diary Room~Episode 10:Confessional Q's...
Page 1 of 1