ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 6 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 6 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 6 Confessionals   Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 6 Confessionals EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:17 pm

1) How do you feel about how your tribe did in the challenge?

Well...there was no challenge so this doesn't really apply.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

My tribe is immune because Alice decided to join our tribe so that's cool I guess.

3) What do you think about the other tribe?

I can't believe that Mike has been given a HII and gets a free pass this round. I'm so livid about it. I hope that Bill stays in the game and that Lafayette gets the boot (sorry Lafayette).

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

Bella officially sucks. I'm annoyed at Bella right now because she gave a HII to the other tribe. It has done nothing but piss me off and I'm sure it has pissed Eric off. I am thinking that we need to get rid of Bella now. I didn't want to...but she's pushed and pushed and pushed and you can only push so far. Bella = toast in my opinion.

Love my other tribemates that I've been with since the beginning.

Alice is new...dunno anything about her.

Still haven't talked to Jacob.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright so now here is my official opinion on the round...

I'm not happy about this twist at all. It seems so random and like ugh I don't want anyone that has been voted out of the game to return to the game. Now we have 3 former Forkers on our tribe and that sucks. I mean the four of us are tight, we're good, but now there are essentially 4 original Forks in the game and 5 Bon Temps which is very very close and all the HII nonsense is just going to add to the paranoia and the challenge of us Bon Tempers getting to the end. We dominated, we deserve to go to the end.

The waiting for Alice to decide which tribe she was gonna join was ridiculous and kinda nerve wracking all at the same time. I pretty much knew she'd join ours because the other one voted her out.

Bella giving the idol to Mike is EVIL. I don't want Bill or Lafayette to go but now one of them will. I want Bill to stay but of course whatever I want usually doesn't happen soo I'm expecting he'll probably get voted out. If he does then that will totally suck.

I wish we just had a regular round Sad
Back to top Go down

Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 6 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1