ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 3 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 3 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 3 Confessionals   Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 3 Confessionals EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:44 pm

I just discovered something disheartening. Luckily this is an alias game. Zack is playing in this game. He hates me and always tries to vote me out. I'm going to get him voted out as soon as possible. He's a huge threat and has won game after game after game at another site we both frequent.

Anyways...another confessional later. I just had to post that for now as I made that discovering while trotting through Galaxy Games.
Back to top Go down
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

PostSubject: Re: Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 3 Confessionals   Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 3 Confessionals EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:37 pm

1) How do you feel about how your tribe did in the challenge?

My tribe seemed a little challenged in avoiding posting pictures that other people had already posted. It was completely ridiculous that Lafayette/Bill had some of the same pictures because they were the first two to go and why wouldn't Lafayette have checked over Bill's stuff. They also should have ensured their images worked properly because some of them didn't. It cost us points. Luckily we still won. Eric and I worked together and gave Sookie an entire submission just so that Sookie would do the damn thing. Otherwise who knows if she would have even done it.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

It would have been more awesome if my tribe had won with a perfect score and hadn't made any silly mistakes :p

3) What do you think about the other tribe?

Weak sauce. I hope they can finally rid themselves of their inactives though.

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

Overall I've got the same thoughts about them as I did last round. I'm just glad that Sookie participated (even though Eric and I did the work for her) and I think we all work together very very well as a tribe. I hope the members of my tribe are loyal when it comes to any switches or merges but obviously me having that thought means I think some of my tribe members are untrustworthy and would jump ship at the merge.
Back to top Go down
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

PostSubject: Re: Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 3 Confessionals   Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 3 Confessionals EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:11 pm

So yah, the biggest thing about the round was just the challenge and the way my tribe handled it. I worked the night of the challenge (what else is new!?) so I obviously wasn't around at first and when I saw the challenge I didn't want to work on it right away because I'm so lazy. The next day I got online, sat down, worked on it. The biggest pain about the challenge was checking to ensure I wasn't using the same pictures as either of the people before me. At the same time I had to hope that no one else was working on it at the same time as me because I didn't want to have the same images as them either.

Eric and I did a good job avoiding using the same images which was good because he posted around the same time as me.

After that we worked together really well to complete the challenge for Sookie and send it to her via PM so all she needed to do was post it in her confessional.

We won!

Right now it's looking like a bunch of people are pumped about pagoning the Forks tribe. I hope that's the case...I want that.

As far as my strategy is concerned...I think that I am in a good position if we do pagong the Forks tribe. If we pick them all off and then we continue along with just the members of our tribe I believe that I may be able to slide to the end of the game. I'd have to make it seem like I am willing to go to the end with Eric. I said I would be...but in the end if it were him and I and we simply pagonged the other tribe then I believe people would see him as the leader of the tribe and he'd get the votes in the end. I'd much rather be against someone like Jason. Keeping that in mind, I guess I should start talking to him some more lol.

No one really talks. It's weird. We haven't had to really. As long as we're on this winning streak we won't really need to either. In a way losing a challenge might actually be a better idea but I don't really want to give the Forks tribe any chance of recovery. If we got down to 6-4 then it would only take 2 people switching over to them to give them an advantage and keep them in the game. If we go in 7-3 then it leaves them as a much less desirable option to align with in any switch or merge situation in my opinion anyways. Hopefully? It's stressful not knowing where your tribemates stand. =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 3 Confessionals   Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 3 Confessionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 3 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1