ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 1 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 1 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 1 Confessionals   Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 1 Confessionals EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:46 pm

1) How do you feel about how your tribe did in the challenge?

I think that my tribe did amazing in the challenge. I was a bit surprised that Lafayette only earned 10 points in the challenge. I thought I was going to be the lowest scoring on my tribe (besides Sookie) so I was a little shocked by that one. Had I been feeling better I definitely would have finished the entire challenge easily.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

I'm relieved that we won and I'm very happy with the outcome. I want to avoid tribal council as much as possible and I get to do that this round.

3) What do you think about the other tribe?

The other tribe did not have a strong showing in the challenge at all. Only 4 of them competed in the challenge showing them to be pretty inactive overall. I am happy that we have the advantage but wow seriously? I know Deetster from past games, kinda surprised he decided to just play as himself considering he won the first OPS game. I am playing as a character and I'm "new" to the site but if I revealed myself a bunch of people would remember me, Deetster being one of them and we could be good allies but I'm not going to do so. I hope he makes it far though and we can eventually talk and maybe ally without revealing myself.

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

No one has really talked to me so I have no real opinions about them. I've made some observations on how people are acting in the tribe forum. Lafayette seems a little naive and perhaps young and this is kinda proven by his weak challenge performance. Jessica is trying to be all cutesy and whatnot. Eric seems to be the leader as of this point. He makes leadership type posts and is a very strong presence in the tribe. Bill and Jason are both active and just fitting in kinda like me right now. Most everyone has been role playing with is kinda whatevs...
Back to top Go down
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 1 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 1 Confessionals   Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 1 Confessionals EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:12 am

I'm going to be trying to talk with some people. No one is really making an effort to talk to me. I haven't seen anyone on AIM really and only 3 other people posted an AIM contact so it kind of makes talking to people difficult. PMing people back and forth is kind of annoying. Jason was the first person to make contact with me via PM and I replied but we haven't continued PMing each other. I made an effort to PM Jessica and she replied to me. I'm gonna just see how things go, maybe try and PM people a little more. I'm not overly worried right now because Sookie still hasn't shown up. If we were to lose the next challenge we'd easily have her to boot. And I am hoping to contribute more in the next challenge and prove I am worth keeping over others past a Sookie boot.

I'd love to have an alliance but I don't really want to bring the matter up to anyone just yet. At the same time I feel like if I don't then I could be putting myself at risk. This is an abnormally sized tribe and an alliance of 4 forms the majority.

We'll see how things go.
Back to top Go down

Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 1 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1