ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 2 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 2 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 2 Confessionals   Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 2 Confessionals EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:16 pm

Okay sooo basically this round I was working during the immunity challenge and I got home and my tribe was all finished by the time I got on. I wasn't the only one that missed out though. Jason, Sookie, and Lafayette were all MIA as well. My tribe won...so that's awesome.

I officially formed an alliance. It is just with one other person right now but I'm hoping that is enough right now. As myself and my new alliancemate Eric concluded, nothing has really been going on and no alliances have really formed. We've joined forces and we are going to target Sookie if we ever lose. The other tribe is pretty damn bad at these challenges. I think we can continue to win against them. After this round there will be 12 people left in the game. 7 on our tribe and 5 on the other. I am unsure about when we will merge or if there will be a twist, etc. because we started with only 14 players and the game was meant for 16.

I'm gonna try and be around more and talk more with my tribemates but nothing really is going on.

I'm gonna answer the roundly confessional questions next...
Back to top Go down
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 2 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 2 Confessionals   Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 2 Confessionals EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:22 pm

1) How do you feel about how your tribe did in the challenge?

ObviouslyI feel that my tribe did amazing. Eric, Jessica, and Bill worked together very well and Bill got everyone off to a great start. I was surprised that Sookie didn't make a better effort to be there because she had missed the first challenge as well.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

Favourable for sure Smile I want my tribe to win all the challenges and I want the other tribe to lose them all. My tribe won and I am very happy.

3) What do you think about the other tribe?

The other tribe is weak. I noticed that another person I know though is on the other tribe. cournojon. I could definitely ally with him as well. I just hope both Deetster and cournojon both make it to a point in the game where I can work with them.

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

I think Sookie should be our first boot. I think Lafayette is weak and not very active or much of an asset to the tribe. I really like Eric after our talk and I am glad to have Eric as my #1 ally. Bill and Jessica are both active and great to be on a tribe with and I hope to talk to them more. Jason is kinda middle of the road right now and I'd like to work with him because he was outgoing and friendly towards me in the first round. I'll push for him to stay as long as possible for now anyways and I'd even want him to stay over Jessica. That could change though.
Back to top Go down

Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 2 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1