ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mike's Diary Room ~ Tribal Council 3 - Thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
finklestein
Star Struck
Star Struck

Mike's Diary Room ~ Tribal Council 3 - Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Mike's Diary Room ~ Tribal Council 3 - Thoughts   Mike's Diary Room ~ Tribal Council 3 - Thoughts EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:56 pm

What a wonderful thing. Zach just got voted off. I loved how he used Edward Cullen being famous as an insult, when I don't even watch Twilight. Oh well, doesn't really matter that he left, in my opinion. Smile

We got off someone whom, as the other tribe members are saying, has not contributed much at all in the last challenges. I think I have proved myself a little in the challenge, so lets hope that score will keep me around for a while. Forks needs to step it up, we need our last few to be active, and we need some team morale. Enough with the losing. I am set on doing well again.
Back to top Go down

Mike's Diary Room ~ Tribal Council 3 - Thoughts
Page 1 of 1