ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts on the other two

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts on the other two Empty
PostSubject: Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts on the other two   Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts on the other two EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:33 am

Alice, why are you still in this game? You were voted out once, and ever since you got back in you've just been riding Jacob's coat tails. The only reason that you've been kept around this long is because you'd be easy to beat in the finals. You don't deserve the finals, but if you happen to get there, you certainly won't win.

Jessica, I have loved working with you! Even though I did find out that you were the sketchy one that flipped. I still don't understand that, because we could have just rolled right over the Forkers. But it was your game, and because you're in the final two, it has apparently served you well. I appreciate that we trusted each other, because that was part of what got me this far. I was a trustworthy player, which most players appreciated. Both you and Jacob kept me around because I wasn't shady.
Back to top Go down

Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts on the other two
Page 1 of 1