ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts   Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:35 pm

I think the game is off to a great start. I mean, we won the first challenge, by a lot. So I feel great about the strength of our tribe. We should be able to make it through a few more challenges without worrying about a loss.

I am in a great position as far as I can tell with the tribe. I've contacted almost everyone, sending PM's back and forth. I haven't talked privately with Bill yet, he kind of creeps me out, but I'll see if we can't chat tonight. I'm surprised I had to be the first to initiate contact via PM with everyone, maybe that's a bad sign. But it's early in the game and I can't get hung up on that. Maybe everyone's just a little shy starting the game. Lafayette and I are officially in an alliance, and Eric may be in one with me soon in the future. He mentioned that it would be funny for "enemies" to join up and work together. It would certainly be unexpected, which would be an advantage. I think I'm in good standing with Jessica, she seems pretty sweet. Sam's always a good guy so I think I'm good with him. I'll get in touch with Bill and hopefully Sookie soon too.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts   Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:18 pm

Waiting for tonight's challenge. Excited for it because I want to destroy the other tribe again!

I haven't talked to anyone on the tribe in a while, people aren't really threatened yet because we haven't lost and we don't have to make any kind of decision. I guess I'm fine with that because I have set up some alliances and have contacted people. It's really fun role playing and I hope to do more of it, and more often.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts   Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:43 pm

The other tribe actually did well! Too bad they weren't as fast as us. Wink It's reassuring to know that even when they do well, we are still better! I'm kind of annoyed that the vamps on our tribe were the ones to complete the challenge, alone. I saw the challenge pretty much right when it went up, but I had other things to do so I figured I'd take a crack at it later. Eric rubbed it right in my face and commented that Sookie isn't trying, though given the chance I know she'd be great.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts   Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:50 pm

I wonder if there will be a twist any time soon. I'm having a great time on this tribe, but there are almost always twists in survivor games. It'll be interesting trying to get to know some Forks members if our tribes get shuffled. And it'll make the game more even as far as ability and strength among tribes. I hope I'm wrong about my feeling. I like not having to go to tribal!
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts   Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:19 pm

Hahaha, I feel so powerful right now! I talked to Jacob last night and we formed a secret alliance. Now Bella is coming to me asking for an alliance. The Forkers are kind of down for the count, so they're getting desperate. It's good to be on the winning side!
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts   Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:27 pm

I'm a little worried that Bella called me out on my alliance with Eric, at tribal council. Hopefully it won't matter and the other players are not thinking about that too much. It might make things tough if it gets to a final 5, and it's me and Eric against the other 3 original Bon Temps members.

My communication and secret alliance with Jacob this round could either help me a lot down the road, or totally screw me this round. Worst case scenario is he tells Alice she's a target, she gets and uses an idol, and Forkers vote me out. Best case is Alice goes home, plain and simple. Alternate scenario that could be ok is a Bon Temps going home because Alice plays an idol. This would make it 4-4, a tie as far as tribal lines go with members.

Bella told me she has an idol, and actually offered it to me this round in exchange for me giving her the next clue. If she gives it to Alice this round to save her, I know that Bella has no more idol and she's an easy target next round.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts   Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:36 pm

WTF?!?! Someone turned on us!! And I'm trying to figure out who it is. Jess and Bill were pretty adamant about voting and keeping communication open with the tribe. Sam obviously didn't vote for himself, and I didn't vote for him. This leads me to believe that it was ERIC that turned on us! He was my ally from early on in this game, and I'll certainly have to talk to him to see what is going on. He hasn't been online though. I might still be in good standing if his intentions are to stick with me. I want to be on the majority side that is in control, whatever side that may be! I think the perfect scenario now would be to still be with Eric, and now Jacob. Eliminate all other Bon Temps, and be with Eric and Jacob at the final 6. We could easily pick off the other 3 and go to final 3 together. I would have a hard time deciding who to take to the final 2 though if I won the last challenge. Might have to rethink this, because I'll be needing to string someone else along if I want a shot at beating Jacob or Eric.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts   Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:19 am

Just posted a conversation between Jacob and I. Basically Jacob feels vulnerable and is willing to flip to our side to get away from another alliance (Bill/Bella/Mike). Eric had suggested that it was Bill that flipped, and through talking to Jacob, I confirmed this. I did not want to just be picked off by the Forkers since Bill betrayed us, so I talked for a LONG time with Jacob to figure out a plan for us. Jacob is basically my #2 right now, behind Eric. The plan is to boot Bill, without him knowing about it, so he doesn't play a hidden idol (if he even has one).
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts   Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:56 pm

The plan is in motion! Bill goes tonight, thinking he's safe. Jacob, me, Eric, Alice, and Jessica vote him out. Then we take out Mike and Bella to move to the final 5. Alice is dumped, followed by either Jacob or Eric. One of them might win immunity at the final 4, so I'll just remove whichever doesn't. Final 3 with Jessica, and either Jacob or Eric. I go final 2 with Jessica, or worst case is I lose the final immunity challenge and Jacob or Eric takes me to the final 2. I would really like to be up against Jessica in the end though because she hasn't really done anything significant other than go along with plans.

Something that worries me is that Jacob might want to keep Alice at the final 5, and push for us to vote off Jessica. But with me, Eric, and Jessica, we would have the numbers to boot Alice.

But I think my plan is pretty solid to allow me to win this thing! I hate that I will probably turn on Eric at the final 3, but sometimes you just have to do what's best for you to win the game!
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts   Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:58 pm

TC #8 votes:

Bella: Jason, Eric, Jessica

Jason: Alice, Mike

Mike: Jacob, Bill, Bella

I'm so glad this round is over. Everything makes a lot more sense now. Bella and Bill were scared so voted Mike to be safe at the last minute. Jacob did the same thing, and got me to agree to it as well. I changed my vote last minute to Bella because Bill filled me, Eric, and Jessica full of lies. He convinced us that Bella was a good option, when he KNEW that she would play a hidden idol. This shakes my relationship with Jacob a little bit, but I think we're still ok.

So now the lines are:

Bon Temps - Jason, Eric, Jessica, Jacob
Forkers - Bill, Bella, Alice

We're in control!
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts   Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:09 pm

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! JESS GOT IMMUNITY!!!!! That makes TC#9 SO much easier. Plus I'll most likely be getting another hidden idol out of this! Yay me. YAY!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts   Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Jason's Diary Room ~ Thoughts
Page 1 of 1