ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mike's Diary Room ~ Challenge 3 - Thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
finklestein
Star Struck
Star Struck

Mike's Diary Room ~ Challenge 3 - Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Mike's Diary Room ~ Challenge 3 - Thoughts   Mike's Diary Room ~ Challenge 3 - Thoughts EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:32 pm

Today, we find treemail for our next Challenge. Looks to be like some sort of guessing game. I'm not too good at these, but we'll see how it plays out! Hopefully the other tribe will give me the idol clue again, and hopefully with me being here to contribute, the tribe will win for once! Go Forks! Smile
Back to top Go down
finklestein
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Diary Room ~ Challenge 3 - Thoughts   Mike's Diary Room ~ Challenge 3 - Thoughts EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:20 am

Whoa. That challenge was more difficult than I thought. I did my absolute best, and hopefully my tribe can pull this one off. And if not, I hope Bon Temps will give me another idol clue. Wink
Back to top Go down
finklestein
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Diary Room ~ Challenge 3 - Thoughts   Mike's Diary Room ~ Challenge 3 - Thoughts EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:10 pm

I am hoping to good that all of our players finished. I wasn't the last one to finish, and I posted all of my pictures so the rest of the tribe won't use the same ones. Not my fault at all if we lose points, honestly.

If we lose, GIVE ME THE IDOL CLUE. But I hope we pull this off otherwise. The morale of the tribe is down after losing two in a row, so we need this win. Working at camp absorbs energy, but we can push through it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Diary Room ~ Challenge 3 - Thoughts   Mike's Diary Room ~ Challenge 3 - Thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Mike's Diary Room ~ Challenge 3 - Thoughts
Page 1 of 1