ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rebecca's Diary - Episode 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rebecca53177
Star Burst
Star Burst

Rooster

Rebecca's Diary - Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Rebecca's Diary - Episode 1   Rebecca's Diary - Episode 1 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:04 pm

Oh my goodness! Where to start?

I guess thoughts about the other players are as good as any place to begin with. Tribe reveal was Monday and its taken me a few days to kind of get into the swing of things. I recognized one name immediately which was Michael M. I really liked him from a previous game, but from what I hear after I was miserably voted out, he turned into the biggest villain of all. Do I care? Not really. He personally didn't do anything shady to me in that game and even if he did...I don't hold grudges like that. (Well, most of the time at least.) Each game is a clean slate for me and I prefer to judge people based on whether or not they are beneficial to my game. If they are, so be it. If they aren't...there's the door! Same goes for me...if I were to be voted out, it'd be my own fault for not making someone else realize that I am beneficial to them futhering their own position in the game.

As far as alliances go...

I have a F2 alliance with Michael L. from Gumshoe. When he comes back and reads this confessional, I hope he laughs his ass off because I'm about to post that "Michael L. is super amazing and awesome!" Check you AIM log on Sept 16th around 11:45PM CST Michael Rebecca's Diary - Episode 1 642631

I agreed to work with Michael M. before IC 1 was announced. We'll see how that works out.

Thoughts on the Immunity Challenge...

Not a bad challenge, although I didn't pay nearly as much attention as I normally do regarding the posting times. I could have finished much more quickly...but, I did complete it. Always, always, always participate in the first challenge or you are usually the first one out the door.

Jeremy and Mitch didn't post for the challenge at all....and....we lost Rebecca's Diary - Episode 1 139243

Of course when people started throwing names around it came down to those two. Initially I was all set to vote for Mitch because Jeremy had at least posted on the boards, but then Mitch came online on Wednesday and explained his situation and since I hadn't been able to talk to Patrick or Tiffani and had no idea where their votes would be going...I talked to Michael M and Jordan about voting for Jeremy instead. This certainly pleased Mitch and it gives us a solid block of 4 votes as long as everyone keeps their word.

I also officially asked Jordan to work with me and because of Mitch being so grateful to not be leaving the game the first round, I think i have some good options to work with. My only concern right now is that it may appear like I am doing all of the rounding up of votes and the dirty work so to speak and once people get the idea that you THINK you are in charge, they'll pull the rug out from underneath you in a heartbeat. I'll have to make sure that other people do the leading in regards to the vote next round.
Back to top Go down

Rebecca's Diary - Episode 1
Page 1 of 1