ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rebecca's Diary - Episode 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rebecca53177
Star Burst
Star Burst

Rooster

Rebecca's Diary - Episode 2 Empty
PostSubject: Rebecca's Diary - Episode 2   Rebecca's Diary - Episode 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:11 am

Challenge Thoughts

I was happy to score a point for the tribe. Smile I wish I could have done it in fewer guesses and I probably could have if i used the link that I posted into my tribal camp sooner. However, a point is a point and hopefully people will see me as an asset to keep around. On the flip side, I hope that posting the link doesn't offend anyone. It really shouldn't because it's for the good of the tribe as a whole, but these things are always weird. People might see me as being more "hardcore" and a threat at merge. *shrugs* Its not like i guessed it in 3 moves though.

I never know how I'm really perceived. I know I can be easily misunderstood, especially in regards to my sense of humor, which can be rather cynical and sarcastic. So far in this game, that aspect of me hasn't really emerged yet. I'm sure it'll rear its ugly ass head at some point and someone, somewhere down the line is going to get offended or take something the wrong way.
Back to top Go down

Rebecca's Diary - Episode 2
Page 1 of 1