ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael M's Diary - Episode 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Michael M's Diary - Episode 8 Empty
PostSubject: Michael M's Diary - Episode 8   Michael M's Diary - Episode 8 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:01 am

Yeah, so this game has been pretty linear. There was a three-some that voted me out, because they saw me as the easiest person to call a threat and try to get out, and I slipped through that round, and after Donna going, Joe fell behind her. I still attribute however the target being painted on my back, and the takeout to Jordan to Rebecca and Michael L. far more than Donna or Joe. I think that I have moved past that in many ways, but I still see the benefit in Michael L. going as soon as possible.

Michael L. is easily one of the strongest players left in this game challenge wise. I do believe actually that Jess, Bill, Pete, all these people are threats, but Michael L. has that killer instinct now with the position he is currently in, and as a non-challenge intensive player, it would be very good if I can get this guy out before he makes a run that me, and the weaker challenge-wise allies I plan to propel further into this game like Tiffani.

Me and Jess are really thinking about how we are going to play this out. We have thus decided to approach Pete with a final 5 deal. I believe that it has to be so overtly suspicious though that Jess didn't keep that final 3 with Bill/Pete, which immediately exposes likely that me and Jess are having some kind of final 2 to those two guys. I hope however that somehow they still believe deep down that Jess will simply stick with them and simply doesn't want to commit in the hopes of not risking being backed into a corner in the future where she is forced to conflict the word she gave to them.

I believe that Final 6 Mitch should be the target if we can keep Michael L. from immunity this round, and oust him. I have made it clear I kinda think Mitch is crazy, and I just hope that Pete and Bill think I am self-distructing, and don't fully grasp that my real strategic angle is to truly create a 3-strong unit that will be able to take out the pair without anyone around falling into their elloquence and alligning themselves with them for a vote. Me, Tiffani, Jess, that's all I need against that pair, but we gotta GET IT TO THAT PAIR. I think Jess right now doesn't fully grasp that I want Pete/Bill out final 5...but she will hopefully get when that time is there why it is so neccesary. It's a strong pair. If we take Tiffani out we have a tie likely, get out Pete/Bill, then we have 3-1 advantage, and even if the outlier wins immunity than Jess can tell Pete to vote me with her, and I'll tell Tiffani to vote Jess, and then me and Jess just vote Tiffani out. Brutal, possibly, but that's a messy ass situation and we will have to get messy with it in some manner like that.

At this point I just gotta keep wittling the fat away til we can get to that final 5.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Michael M's Diary - Episode 8   Michael M's Diary - Episode 8 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:30 pm

FRBKing84 [8:15 P.M.]: hey michael! Im doing the challenge right now when im done u wanna talk? We havnt talked in too long dude and we need to ALWAYS Stay on the same page brother.
Deetman91 [8:16 P.M.]:
hey, yeah, sure
FRBKing84 [8:16 P.M.]:
whats our plan? f4 with bill and pete? You've not talked to me latley and im just wondering cus im still close to you and petey
FRBKing84 [8:17 P.M.]:
ive not heard what our plan is now that we are at final 7 in terms of getting to the f4 atleast?
FRBKing84 [8:18 P.M.]:
i wanna know your opinion because what you think goes along way on what i do bro.
Deetman91 [8:18 P.M.]:
im not really sure what is best
FRBKing84 [8:18 P.M.]:
huh?
i think at this point everyone is targetting the people on the outs
and then next round they are gonna target whoever they seem being the biggest threat to their game
which would be whoever is playing the hardest strategically and physically
Deetman91 [8:19 P.M.]:
so we just gotta be ultra-low key
FRBKing84 [8:19 P.M.]:
yeah but i thought me and you were going as far as possible together to the end? From WAY EARLY in the game we have been a team, nothings changed right?
im just making sure
Deetman91 [8:19 P.M.]:
yes lol, we are still working together no worries
ok but dont you think theres also a point where we will need to make a move so we dont just get picked off?

FRBKing84 [8:20 P.M.]:
or do you think we are ok right now?
Deetman91 [8:20 P.M.]:
i think at this point we aren't threats
i think pete and bill know who is a likability/challenge threat
and it isn't me you and tiff
so lets just keep it all low key
FRBKing84 [8:20 P.M.]:
its just we havnt communicated latley and that worried me a bit til we talked now :-) you know me i just dont want to be backstabbed like i ahve in the past ,i totally trust you tho
FRBKing84 [8:21 P.M.]:
yeah petey is a cool guy in my opinion
Deetman91 [8:21 P.M.]:
yeah he seems nice
as long as we arent a target of his im cool with us working with him possibly
it isnt me you and tiff?
FRBKing84 [8:22 P.M.]:
who is it then , me and you only , but who are we voting with, petey and bill? (I dont talk to bill hardley at all ,i talk to pete alot more then i do bill)
Deetman91 [8:22 P.M.]:
i dunno for positive
Deetman91 [8:22 P.M.]:
i think for this round
FRBKing84 [8:22 P.M.]:
oooh lmao i misread it hahahaha
Deetman91 [8:23 P.M.]:
Michael L. will probably go
and then next round we will just see what happens
FRBKing84 [8:23 P.M.]:
yeha pete said he wanted michael l gone to me,did he say the same to you?
yeah
I think Michael L.
will likely vote Jess out again
since that's what they tried before
Deetman91 [8:24 P.M.]:
so then ill have 4 past votes, and jess will have 4 as well
and we'll see what happens
from there
i think im not a likability threat, and ive sucked at challenges, and i think they won't be looking at you
if anything they'll wanna keep it as simple as possible to keep their pair strong
and we just see what they plan to do to accomplish that
FRBKing84 [8:24 P.M.]:
where DOES jess stand? I try talking to her but she doesnt talk to me :-( We talked the other night and had a good talk but i dont know where she stands ....thats one point michael l makes that is good,but i agree michael l should go first, im down with that
Deetman91 [8:25 P.M.]:
yeah if we get out Jess before Michael L.
Pete and Bill will clearly see that we aren't "Following" them
FRBKing84 [8:25 P.M.]:
exactly
and we just gotta keep acting like we're "following" them
FRBKing84 [8:26 P.M.]:
ditto :-) we are on the same page :-)
Deetman91 [8:26 P.M.]:
alright that sounds good to me
cause no one would get someone out
who's following them
over a more likable person who is a physical threat
Deetman91 [8:27 P.M.]:
or at worst, tiffani, who may be their target for the opposite reasoning
the same reason they got joe out before Michael L.
either way i think it'll work fine for us
FRBKing84 [8:28 P.M.]:
true, im just trying to figure out how future numbers would be to make sure we arent ousted, but your right as long as we work with pete and bill and stay close to them for now since they seem to have a pulse on the game like you said,your totally right
Deetman91 [8:29 P.M.]:
yeah
FRBKing84 [8:29 P.M.]:
k :-) sounds good bro,i just wanted to talk to you about it cus we havnt discussed the game ina few days
good talk buddy :-) , im gonna be chillin watching tv,IM me if you need me to come back to AFK :-D
alright
to the comp from AFK*
lol
lol
kk, ttyl bud!
Deetman91 [8:30 P.M.]:
ttyl
FRBKing84 is away at 8:30 P.M.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Michael M's Diary - Episode 8   Michael M's Diary - Episode 8 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:36 pm

And so the recurring headache of OPS1 pounds on.

Honestly, Mitch seems SO nice, but he's so hardcore into the game that I can't believe that deep down he's not a player, so I'm a player, so I'll say fully and truthfully, I have had enough of him lol. Sorry Mitch. Honestly, coming across like Bill or Jess or Tiff, is like the three phases of the strength of speech and persistance, and all are so tolerable and well executed, but convos with Mitch...Idk. "BROTHER" "WE GOTTA DO IT BROTHER!" "I'm HERE for you BRO." "WE gotta make it all the way BROTHER!"

Please..stop, lmfao.

I think he should go next round. I keep telling him to just keep it LOW KEY! He's gonna stir things counter-productively for me, honestly, I know it if he talks too much. I don't want to be connected to his craziness one bit. I hope Pete and Bill just think they have Jess. I hope they just vote Mitch out with me, and then this game I think will have fallen into my hands officially.

Honestly, with Mitch, Tiffani, Jess, and Myself, at Final 6 I would say I have it that anyone can go and I would guarentee myself the numbers, so I can't push Mitch too uncomfortably hard and lose a number that will end up staying. I want Mitch to go though. His antics will only become more tiresome at 5, and he honestly won't lay over like Tiff would or Jess when things go sour. He'll make CERTAIN things are good for him. That's why he is a good player on one side, but then again those girls know how to make a contact and not annoy the hell out of them, so can't give Mitch more credit than those nice gals lol.

Michael L. I think is best for now though. Immunity threat for sure, and I think he may get this one here, lol. Maybe Mitch or someone else will be a shock this round instead. Hope it ain't me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael M's Diary - Episode 8   Michael M's Diary - Episode 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael M's Diary - Episode 8
Page 1 of 1