ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael M's Diary - Episode 13

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Michael M's Diary - Episode 13 Empty
PostSubject: Michael M's Diary - Episode 13   Michael M's Diary - Episode 13 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:20 pm

On the list of things I'd never bring into a game, after I was held at gunpoint telling someone that I lied to at the final 4 that taking me to the final 2 would help mend my wounded mind is probably not one of the things I would ever in my wildest dreams doing. Whether it did or didn't happen to Mitch, and I pity him both ways for vastly different reasons based on which is true, that it happened, or it didn't happen and he feels the need to say it, I would never bring it into a dumb game cause that has absolutely no line up in my opinion. It is such a dead grandma thing, where like...okay, honestly, if your gonna bring it up like that...i can't really respect it as a real pawn at all, so im just disregarding he said anything, and honestly, i was never gonna bring him to the end probably other than the fact he seems like a wonderful jury goat. I just don't want to lie to Jess like that cause I really like her, so if I win, I think I will choose the road to guarentee someone that I like wins this game.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi

Michael M's Diary - Episode 13
Page 1 of 1