ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael M's Diary - Episode 6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Michael M's Diary - Episode 6 Empty
PostSubject: Michael M's Diary - Episode 6   Michael M's Diary - Episode 6 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:57 pm

That was a crazy tribal council. Without any immunities, and knowing we threw the challenge it was really important that it was worth it. Rebecca I think knew it was gonna be her or Joe, and Joe and her really tried campaigning hard to save themselves. They made the right choice in deciding it was their best bet to attempt to get out Jess since me and Tiffani wouldn't vote for eachother, and I had already secured that Jess was solid to us 2, but the problem was we are both solid to her two and were not gonna turn on her. At least I wasn't, and I was gonna do what I could do to make sure Tiffani wouldn't either.

Honestly, Rebecca went for two reasons over Joe. The first reason is that Joe is less of a threat that Rebecca. Rebecca is more strong in her convinctions, and definately would have had an easier time if I am not mistaken in preventing me from winning immunities down the line than Joe would have. The other reason is that Rebecca I believe was tighter to Michael L. than Joe is. I think Joe slightly bought that Rebecca was trying to throw him under the bus in the event that we went to tribal council and it was gonna come down to those two. I tried to tell him, man, you're on the bottom of whatever the hell you think you got going on, and I think that he bought it ultimately. Bought? Hell it's true. I am hoping that I can keep talking to him, JUST slightly to prevent him from turning on me, and rather to have the turn happen the other way if there is gonna be a turn....would there be? Idk, but I think keeping Joe around is better, because he would be a good guy to give that ol' "yeah I am gonna try to get the crosshairs off of ya this round", when really, they're not on you, you're just a non-threat on the opposition.

But that's it for now on that. Rebecca's gone, Jess and Tiffani stuck to me...Mitch, Bill and Pete listened to me and did what was neccesary to win in case Rebecca and Joe didn't take those idols they did, and I think when we meet on the other side, things should be set up nicely.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Michael M's Diary - Episode 6   Michael M's Diary - Episode 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:07 pm

Mitch has to be the most annoying ally I've ever had in a game. All he does is keep calling me "Brother" and trying to talk to me about how worried he is about person A, and B, and how thankful and loyal he is to me, and how we should do this and this to gain peoples trust, and what we have to look out for, and his fears and desires, and his love for whomever and whatever...It just goes on and on. Honestly...I don't even want him in the final 5 in my mind, but it may be more useful to bring him further. I totally turned down his final 2, I don't like lying like that about that, I mean...this guy is just way too much.

Chill Pill. Please.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Michael M's Diary - Episode 6   Michael M's Diary - Episode 6 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 7:40 pm

Deetman91 [7:47 P.M.]: hey watsup
Deetman91 [7:48 P.M.]:
is everything okay?
FRBKing84 [7:55 P.M.]:
hey man
Deetman91 [7:55 P.M.]:
hey watsup
Deetman91 [7:58 P.M.]:
what were you talking about earlier?
Deetman91 [8:03 P.M.]:
alright well i guess PM me what happened
Deetman91 [8:03 P.M.]:
you got me scared there
FRBKing84 [8:26 P.M.]:
sorry iw as busy!
FRBKing84 [8:26 P.M.]:
u there?
Deetman91 [8:26 P.M.]:
yeah lol
FRBKing84 [8:27 P.M.]:
sorry PLEASE keep this between us cus if you tell michael l and others from his origional tribe they will tell him and then theyll know i told you and that we are close and we wont have a chance at beating this...
FRBKing84 [8:28 P.M.]:
uh hello?
FRBKing84 [8:28 P.M.]:
theres something i heard that i wanna tell you i just dont want it biting me in the ass for being a good ally,ya know?!
Deetman91 [8:28 P.M.]:
yes lol im here
Deetman91 [8:29 P.M.]:
i thought you were just gonna go on
sorry
FRBKing84 [8:29 P.M.]:
ive had that happen to me before
yes just between us i know
i was waiting for you to answer lol
ok brother i trust you
but ive heard RUMORS , i was told people from the gumshoe tribe origionaly have talked of voting you off , jessica is one person i was told hadnt said anything so ill try to work on her.... but its JUST A RUMOR
we need to GET OUR VOTERS and jessica with us,ill be working jessica
FRBKing84 [8:30 P.M.]:
and maybe pete and bill was lying to him, lets hope,lets try to MAKE SURE we have ATLEAST PETE or bill or one of them ,if not both...and jessica (shes not as tight with their origional tribe as the others as far as i know...) i might be being lied to for all i know dude...
FRBKing84 [8:31 P.M.]:
but your my ally and when i heard your name i had to tell you,im trying to see if theyll change it to someone else without getting targetted!
FRBKing84 [8:31 P.M.]:
so PLEASE dont go ask them like i said itll hurt me brother and im trusting you with everything by telling you the rumor i heard,i cant be sure its true,its simply what i was told
Deetman91 [8:31 P.M.]:
alright
Deetman91 [8:32 P.M.]:
well i wont mention it to anyone
thanks
FRBKing84 [8:32 P.M.]:
so? lets talk about it
well i mean
it is what it is
well what are we gonna do about it?
wlell we cna get our side together man!
i talked to pete, jess and bill already
and stop it ,or atleast try man!
they all said they're voting out donna
and what did they say? did they tell you they were with us
if its true, its true
if its not, we cant really stop it now
FRBKing84 [8:33 P.M.]:
hmmm...well lets try to MAKE SURE they stay with us cause michael l. and donna seem to be working them see i was worried of them considering picking us off :-(
Deetman91 [8:33 P.M.]:
yeah
well
i say just vote donna
mention to Michael L.
that you would only consider
voting of Tiffani
of your original tribe
Deetman91 [8:34 P.M.]:
get them talking about that and diluting their plans
and then just let that be that i guess
FRBKing84 [8:34 P.M.]:
how many numbers without the possibility of jessica...do we have?
if me, you, bill, tiff, and pete vote together
thats 5/9
FRBKing84 [8:35 P.M.]:
who won immunity? i didnt see who won tiebreaker
Deetman91 [8:35 P.M.]:
jess did
FRBKing84 [8:36 P.M.]:
i just told michael l. "id rather tiffani go" im doing this for you, tiffani hasnt talked to me but two times, you have my loyalty ten times more,so im fighting for you bigtime so if it can be changed ill find a way brother and we gotta stay in contact alot tonight and until TC to make sure we do what we can to get a majority number of votes for us
FRBKing84 [8:36 P.M.]:
on our side*
Deetman91 [8:37 P.M.]:
yeah agreed
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Michael M's Diary - Episode 6   Michael M's Diary - Episode 6 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:35 pm

Mitch is so priceless. I've never seen someone run around so crazily as he does. Honestly, being connected to him is probably bad for me, because he talks too much, and so irratically. I am hoping Pete and Bill are sticking with me, cause he did bring up the good point that they are playing both sides, I just gotta hope that he is sticking true to my side. He did specifically tell me he is lying to the other side, and I just don't often see someone lie to both sides, and then tell both sides they are lying to the other side, usually they will tell their one true side that they are lying to the other side, so I hope I really am the true side.

I just gotta hope that Pete and Bill see the betterment of the fact me and Mitch aren't really close as I keep trying to make obvious by my rants on how he is insane to them, and to think that me, Tiffani, Pete, Bill, Jess is a great final 5. I hope Pete didn't take Jess' CURRENT turn down of his final 3 deal badly. I hope it didn't scare him...but I think he won't think I would have been able to work Jess as well as I have which is a good part of WHY I wanted to vote Rebecca off over Joe as well. Rebecca was part of my tribe, so it isn't too crazy for Jess to vote Rebecca out, that doesn't seem MUCH like a big work over.

Funniest thing with Mitch. After running around like a lunatic, and telling me that he's securing Jess (my final 2 ally, thanks for securing Mitch, lol), I tell him in his crazy moment of craziness, look...pause. Michael L. thinks he has Donna, Joe and Pete. He just needs one more. Why not, Mitch, since you are running around telling secrets and things anyway, tell Michael L. that you will vote me out? That will fulfill the five Michael L. desires. THAT will make sure he doesn't work too hard on Bill and Jess. To which he tells me now is not the time to rock the boat? Me rock the boat? Dude you're fucking flipping the boat upside down on its ass, and I'm rocking the boat by telling you to plant one amazingly efficient lie? Come on...lmfao. Whatev.

I could go though, legitamately. I have been playing this game hard, and I'm sure that is not being overlooked. Bill and Pete could easily see how me going would be a good move, and if that's the case, that's the case. I just want Mitch to not get so crazy about it. I assure you, if I'm going, I am, if I'm not, I'm not, and Mitch cannot do anything more than be annoying, or exaccerbate the chances of me going. So I wish he would just calm down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael M's Diary - Episode 6   Michael M's Diary - Episode 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael M's Diary - Episode 6
Page 1 of 1