ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason's Diary Room ~ Confessional #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

Jason's Diary Room ~ Confessional #2 Empty
PostSubject: Jason's Diary Room ~ Confessional #2   Jason's Diary Room ~ Confessional #2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:48 pm

1) How do you feel about how your tribe did in the challenge?

We rocked it! The vamps on our tribe completed the challenge pretty quickly. It is a bit annoying that the vamps were the only ones that worked on it, when I wanted to help out, but couldn't. We're still extremely strong, having lost no members, and it should continue that way!

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

I'm extremely pleased! We won again, even when the other tribe got a perfect too. We're still more organized and faster than them though. Even when they achieve perfection, we're still better. That's a great feeling, and I don't see us going to tribal anytime soon.

3) What do you think about the other tribe?

The other tribe was more determined in this challenge. But they're still going to have to try harder if they want to beat us. We'll definitely have to bring our top game to the next challenge because I have a feeling they won't want to continue their losing streak.

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

I have no real complaints so far, other than Eric giving me a hard time pretty frequently. Everyone else has been really friendly and easy to get along with. Sookie is great, as always. I even got a chance to talk to Bill last night. It made me feel a lot better talking to him, and having a pretty nice conversation. Things will certainly get ugly if we ever do have to go to Tribal Council, because we have a tribe full of active members. It'll be interesting to see what sides people take if we go to tribal before merge.
Back to top Go down

Jason's Diary Room ~ Confessional #2
Page 1 of 1