ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor : Cagayan

Go down 
+4
Green Monster
Shanna
Pete
Henry
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 4 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 1:48 pm

Ding dong the horse faced witch is dead. Which old witch?  The wicked witch.  I'm very happy my least favorite player left is gone.  Additionally I believe Trish would have been a threat at the final TC.  What surprised me was that Tony voted for her too.

Clearly some conversation between Woo and Tony must have gone down, because Tony had an extra immunity idol he could have given to Trish, right?  I mean he reminds me of Russell Hantz in that he knows how to be crafty in ways and find idols and think crazy, but he really might not be that great at just doing what he NEEDS to do.  Tony was allowed to give Trish his other idol, why didn't he?  Because he wants to tell everyone his special idol works at F4?  If they don't believe him, hes a huge idiot and will miss out on the final TC.

On the other hand, unless Spencer has pissed off a lot of people I'm unaware of, all he has to do is win the final immunity challenge, and he ought to be safe as a kitten!

Finally, I have a sneaky suspicion this season there might be a final two, not a final three.  Which I'm all for!  I mean with a final three, it is fairer I suppose in some ways, cause no one is going: Well I hate Person A, so even if Person A absolutely deserves it, I'm voting for Person B to spite them.  Even so, I'm still a fan of the final two.  That's how Survivor began, to me that is what Survivor is.  Weighing between two people and picking who you want to win, for whatever reason you as a juror deems worthy/unworthy.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 4 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 7:54 pm

I was shocked to see Trish go, but not entirely sad. The only issue with that is I'd rather see her win over Tony, Kass or Woo. I like Woo but he hasn't played the game. That means if Spencer loses I'm gonna hate the winner. Still I'd rather Woo win over Kass or Tony but yeah it'll still suck.

I would love a F2 for the same reason Henry. Though at the same time a final 2 is another chance for Spencer to be voted out and I want him to win lol

I do think the reason he saved the idol was so they think he can use it at the next tribal. I hope it doesn't work out for him cause that would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 4 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:23 pm

Bad move by Tony, not playing the HII on Trish. Has made it very tough for himself now.

Can't believe Woo got suckered into thinking he had a better shot against Spencer than he did against Tony. Oh well.

One thing for certain. This season has undeniably proved that Survivor does not need a cast of returning players to be a success, and in a way glad that silly super idol never really interfered with the game, but will see if Tont can bluff his way through to F3 with it. To have risked (and indeed risked and lost as it turned out) an ally at F5 in order to preserve a long shot notion of 'bluffing' with the super Idol at F4, instead of having an ally with you at F4. Just really bad game play. And they knew it was coming, which just makes the decision even more daft.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 4 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 10:35 pm

I don't think Woo necessarily got suckered into it. Spence had Immunity, he couldn't vote him out last night. That's not to say he wont in the future. Last nights choice was a simple one IMO from his standpoint. Woo is clearly playing both sides so i don't get the argument that he isn't playing the game. He may not initiate all the moves but he is in on them and taking none of the heat for it. Id say that's pretty good gameplay. He has successfully voted for the person that went home ever since the merge. With that said, if Spence wins immunity next week then Woo is heading to jury.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 4 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 7:38 pm

Tony voted for Trish to leave too.. he didn't just not use his idol on her. I wonder why?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 4 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:26 pm

I'm confused about that, too. Tony might think that he has a better chance at beating Kass at the end, which might be true. I dunno. I'm kind of excited for the finale. It'll be weird not being on a Sunday, but I honestly like that better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/warped.rationale
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 4 EmptySat May 17, 2014 1:59 am

If Tony and Spencer were in the F2, or part of the F3, then it might get interesting.  But if just one of them makes it (seems likely to me) I think whoever is left will likely beat Kass and Woo.  Kass would lose because she played emotionally and made strange decisions.  She really hasn't played ALL that bad of a game.....but, only reason she's still there is cause she's NO threat to win.  Woo is a little harder, he's likeable......has made some moves, but I dunno if I'd see him beating Spence or Tony.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 4 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 1:13 am

Oh man, the guy I backed finally made it to the end for a change and then pulls a Colby. Mad . I cant defend him anymore at all obviously. I do like the dude though, just a terrible terrible mistake. I even said a few pages back he needed to win final immunity and have the balls to take out Tony, and that could be his path to victory. Sigh.

When they highlighted the nighttime convo between Kass and Woo about taking Tony to the end being "the stupidest thing ever", I knew right then that what was coming.... I honestly expected Woo to get more than 1 vote though, not to win, but more than one.

Survivor lesson of the day: If you are gonna play the puppet then you have to be willing to take out the puppetmaster at the end. He didn't, he lost a mil.

Still a great season though, one of the best in some time IMO.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 4 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 2:11 am

Alright, well Survivor: Cagayan comes to an end.

Kass.....such a polarizing figure.  She, more than ANYONE, screwed over the people I loved the most this season, being Tasha and Spencer.  Yet, there's something about her that seems to appeal to me.  Did she make wise decisions, I'd have to say no.  But for some reason, she's still compelling to me.  Perhaps it is because, whether you like it or not, we DON'T see a lot of players like her, let alone women.  I'm hardly sexist people, but I am speaking the truth.

Woo picking Tony over Spencer, I felt like I was watching Survivor: Australia ALL OVER AGAIN.  It was the Colby-Tina-Keith conundrum, 13 years later.  Keith and Kass, two of the biggest GOATS EVERRRRRR, and both times, Colby and now Woo, selected the other player for their integrity.  In Woo's "defense", I do not believe he is as savvy a player as Colby was in the Outback, so I suppose that makes Colby the bigger dope.  Still like Colby though, can't help it.  Woo's likeable too, I mean it's hard to hate him.  He's just not a strategist, but we already knew that.  Woo should have looked back at Colbster and gone, "How'd that work out for you?" I mean come on.  Tina and Tony were both extremely deserving winners, albeit through very different means.  The difference is, Tina Wesson is one of my absolute most favored players EVER, while Tony Vlachos....eaaah.  I like him more than Hantz.  But not much more, and considering how much I HATE Russell Hantz, that's no compliment.  It might just be because he is a cop, my Dad was a cop, I know about cops. -shrug- 

What else can be said.  It was a terrific season, I really believe so, but as I discussed before.....it didn't end well.  Why, oh WHY did Kass have to be so crazy.  F6 mighta been Jeremiah, Spencer, Sarah, Kass, Latasha, and Morgan.  That would've been even crazier.  But....Chaos Kass.  -.-  What can ya do.  What CAN you do.  I have a suspicion next season might be alright, Blood Vs. Water 2, at least it's with new people not returnees.  Even-so, shame this season didn't go exactly as I wanted cause if it had, it might be right up there with my most favorite seasons.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 4 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:29 pm

Absolutely hated the finale. Am glad that Woo lost due to the fact that he barely played the game, though I really did not want Tony to win. There was no good ending the second Spencer was voted out. This whole season he was the only one I really rooted for.

Jeff Probst is a jerk. So tired of these reunions where only a select few get spoken to. Wish they would just hire someone else to be the host for these reunions. Also think that Blood vs Water 2 is a stupid theme for next season. As long as it is all new people then I think it could be interesting but still not crazy about it.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 4 EmptySat May 24, 2014 1:11 am

It sounds like I need to watch this season online or some where as soon as I can.  Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 4 EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:44 am

Oh yeah SHanna it's a good season!  Brought back all new people, and definitely did a few things I liked.  Much like last season on Blood Vs. Water, the season was good.  I just didn't like how it all ended up, and who won. 

Guess it is difficult to get a good season that you also love the winner/ending of too.  I doubt I will like next season as much as I did this one, so it's grating imo the "wrong" people won, grrr!
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:24 pm

AHH! I've been so busy, I haven't been able to watch the finale until recently.

I'm not at all surprised with how it ended... It was fun watching an underdog like Spencer to get far. Woo was such an idiot to hand the game over to Tony... 

When was the last time a female won? It seems like it's been awhile; maybe since Denise?

The finale was different than most... I liked the energy from the fan interaction, social media, etc. While I think that Jeff is a great host for the show, he was not a great host for the pre-reunion part of the finale. I remember Season 4 had Rosie do much of the pre-reunion show interactions, and it was fun. (There would be several good TV personalities that would be good, imo.) They didn't have Jeff host the reunion until about season 5 or 6 I believe, and I remember it being a better alternative. But he/they really need to distribute the air time among the cast more evenly.

GLAD that this season is over. Not the best cast, but a few surprising turns of events, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/warped.rationale
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor : Cagayan    Survivor : Cagayan  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor : Cagayan
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4