ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 1 BEGINS

Go down 
+9
Niki
Henry
.Michael.
Green Monster
Shanna
Pete
Staciekins
Sasquatch
Amanda Leigh
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Fwiw, in memory of James Gandolfini's passing thought I'd make one last mafia posting.

RIP, big man.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:06 pm

Deadline for day 1
Wednesday, June 19th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:
Stacie 1 vote of 7 - Kiwi
Pete 1 vote of 7 - Donna

Pending Votes: 10
Green Monster, Henry, Jeremy, Kyle, Michael, Niki, Sasquatch, Shanna, Stacie, Pete
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:25 pm

If the consensus is no lynch, then I'm on board.

I'm busy and running my own game at the moment, and will be doing what is best for the town. No one is pointing out as suspicious but I think some of you are making some good points which need to be followed up on day 2.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:07 pm

Night 1 is upon you. It appears that the majority of you decided a no lynch was best. Day 2, you need to come together and make a decision or before you know it, you will all be gone. Many of you have nightly roles. Here is what I need:

DEADLINE THURSDAY, June 20th 11:59PM EST. IF YOU DONT SEND ME SOMETHING BY THE DEADLIINE, TOUGH.  

Birkoff/Hacker - Please send me the name of a location from the list provided. If you correctly hit Siobhan or Sparks, they will be eliminated  
Davenport/Bodyguard - Please send me the name of the person you wish to protect in the night. You may protect yourself but you may not protect the same person twice in a row. 
Madeline/Interrogator - Please send me the name of the person you would like to interrogate.
Michael/Tracker - Please send me the name of the person you would like to track. 
Andrea/Killer - Please send me the name of the person that you and Sparks want to kill.
Sparks/Killer - Please send me the name of the person you and Andrea want to kill.
Operations/Shooter - Please send me the name of the person you would like to shoot in the event that you are killed in the night.
Siobhan/Blocker - Please send me the name of the person you would like to block. 

NOTE: If the blocker blocks you, you will not be able to perform your task and you will be notified that you were blocked in the night.

If you have any questions, please send me a private message. This thread will now be locked. Day 2 will begin on Thursday night 11:59pmEST.

ALSO****************Im giving a 24 hour deadline for night actions. If for some reason I feel this is not enough time, it will be addressed on day 2. 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAY 1 BEGINS
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3