ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 1 BEGINS

Go down 
+9
Niki
Henry
.Michael.
Green Monster
Shanna
Pete
Staciekins
Sasquatch
Amanda Leigh
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 1 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:25 pm

SECTION ONE

DAY 1 BEGINS LA-FEMME-NIKITA-B

Over the years many of those who have given their lives to the cause have become corrupt! Such as Andrea, a newly recruited profiler to Section 1's headquarters. Operations and Madeline do not trust her though and they have ordered Michael to seduce and manipulate her in order to test her mental stability. When she learns that their romantic rendezvous are nothing but a test, she snaps and plans to seek revenge. She contacts the head of Glass Curtain, Errol Sparks, the crazed revolutionary who's number one mission is to destroy Section 1. Together, along with Sparks' most technologically advanced subordinate, Siobhan, they plan attacks inside and against Section 1. Siobhan is able to gain access to Section Ones servers with the help of Andrea and is attempting to block every report and skew data so that her secret location, as well as Sparks' location can remain hidden and protected.  Birkoff knows Glass Curtain has access to his system, and he has a list of locations and is desperately working as fast as he can to target them one by one in hopes to eliminate both Sparks and Siobhan using a DOD Satellite. It will be harder for him to catch Andrea, as she is in Section seeking revenge on her fellow operatives. Andrea has been undetected up until this point and is armed with a deadly virus and will stop at nothing until every one who has wronged her is dead. Every night a Section One operative potentially is going to be murdered unless the Operatives can come together and piece the puzzle together and eliminate the bad guys before it is too late.

Your job is to uncover the facts. Figure out who is telling the truth and who isn't. If your character has a nightly action you must send me a pm before the deadline for it to count. 

**************************************************************************************

If a majority vote is reached before the deadline, the day round will end before the deadline arrives. At the end of the day round, whomever has the majority of votes, will be taken into The White Room to be cancelled and disposed of. Their identity will be known immediately and you will be told whether the cancelled operative is guilty or not guilty. If there is not a clear majority, there will be no one taken to The White Room and we will go into Night 1.

If you have been cancelled, you are out of the game. You may no longer post in the game but you may continue to follow along with the public.

After the day round ends the night round will begin. Everyone with a nightly action will have 24 hours to get me your information.

When you vote, please Bold it and make it a color so that it stands out among all of your posts. I will update the votes as frequently as I possibly can so you always know where the votes are. You may change your vote as many times as you want. You may also decide you don't want to vote at all, and that is of course okay. If you have any questions, please send me a private message.

Good Luck to you, and let the investigation begin.

Deadline for day 1
Wednesday, June 19th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:

Pending Votes: 12
Donna, Green Monster, Henry, Jeremy, Kiwi, Kyle, Michael, Niki, Pete, Sasquatch, Shanna, Stacie

Last edited by Amanda Leigh on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

DAY 1 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:01 pm

Not really much to say at this stage. 

Let's get the discussion going. 

Hello all.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 1 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Hello!! Glad to be in the game!!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

DAY 1 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:15 am

excited to get started!
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

DAY 1 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:05 am

Not much? There is absolutely nothing to go on... but, as we've seen in previous games, a 'no-lynch' first round is basically like giving the killers a free day! As I can recall in the previous Witches game, I was the one to die when we decided it was too early to lynch somebody.

Of course, with all of that wonderfulness said, I have absolutely nobody in mind Smile I'm gunna wait and see if anything sparks my interest in what people are saying, but if we go this round without even having a decent discussion about it, we really are just giving into what the killers want. I... really want to be able to actually participate in this game and not be killed off the first round... though, watch it happen...

SO, anybody? Thoughts? Feelings?
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

DAY 1 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:14 am

Hi all. Sorry couldn't be here for the launch... after all 11pm is like 4am where I am.... Which, ironically means that it is about 4-5am EST in the states now & so ofc there is not going to be anyone on at this time either, lol. 

Unless, ofc, they are up to some kind of mafia mischief. O_o  DAY 1 BEGINS 35478

Don't suppose there is an option to disable to graphics, so this is not totally margin screwed, lol.

Anyhow, it is good to be meeting many of you (even those villians out there... we will find you, lol).

Don't suppose anyone is going to admit to being a dirty rotter? Razz
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

DAY 1 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:06 am

Hello!

Not a fan of the round-one lynch, but if we can get some insight I'm always open to change Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

DAY 1 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:25 am

I gotta agree with everything that Shanna said. There has not been a whole lot of success with having no lynch day one. However, that being said, I still feel like there is a big chance that we get the wrong person and/or out someones role too early accidentally. We have to be very careful with the moves we make.

My feeling right now is we discuss and go from there, and if we feel someone is acting awfully suspicious then we can decide to vote them but gotta be sure and not just jump on a lynch
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

DAY 1 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:27 am

Hey you all!  Yeah, I mean it's true we could lynch someone good in the 1st round but not lynching anyone does give the mafia a free shot Sad, Im with Michael about insight.  It's just how are we gonna 'get' some insight..
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 1 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:20 pm

I think a no lynch on a doesn't always go the way we think it will.  Most of the time it gives the baddies a night to kill an innocent.  I think we should lynch someone.  Not sure who.. and it could work against us as well..  we could lynch an innocent and it wouldn't be good.  However, either way, we have the chance of getting a baddie rather than just sitting back and letting them have an extra night..  =/
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

DAY 1 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:59 pm

Can I ask what is gained by lynching purely for lynching's sake?

Obviously it does give a free shot to those lurking nasties, but on the other hand could there be 2 innocents that are knocked. Should we perhaps reserve making a decision on such a move until we have at least had a little more time to explore?
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 1 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:10 pm

Well my only reasoning was what I stated above.  Usually on a first night no lynch, one of the good guys gets taken out.  That's all.  You are right, we could have a possibility of two good guys gone. I was just basing my theory on past games, with no lynch first rounds.  That's all.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 1 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:41 pm

Hi guys! Excited to start this game! Nice to see some new users playing too! Smile

I generally think a no lynch is usually the best idea on day one, if there is not much discussion, as it is a shot in the dark and because if we DO lynch someone, we have more of a chance that we will lynch someone with a good role, than a baddie.. however, I am open to discussion and if we think someone is acting suspicious then I am open for a lynching.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

DAY 1 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:47 pm

I definitely agree with what you are saying Stacie, for quite a while we have not lynched on the first day and the bad guys have come close to winning almost every time. They tend to be caught by one person by the end but it is usually at a point where if one more person goes we lose the game. Hopefully everyone keeps that in mind and gives this some thought.

I'm not saying that we have to lynch this first day, just that we need to discuss things before jumping to any conclusions. If we just jump on something then the mafia can use that to take someone out and hold no accountability and not be noticed as much.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

DAY 1 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:53 pm

I agree with what Pete is saying.  Everyone always goes, oh, no lynch round 1, and then the bad people get a freebee.  Also not everyone is talking, and the killer or killer(S) could well be keeping their heads down and remaining quiet so they can remain unobserved.
That's the shitty deal here, how do we determine who to lynch?
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

DAY 1 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:20 pm

I will have to bow to your collective greater wisdom. I have not played a game such as this before, so am still trying to get a feel for how it all works.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

DAY 1 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:11 pm

Im usually against the day 1 lynch. In my recent memory we NEVER get a baddie day 1 and almost always lynch someone crucial to the good guys if we do decide to lynch. Then at night the baddies kill another and we start off in a deep hole going into day 2.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

DAY 1 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:52 pm

Wanna know what sucks? Writing out a shitload of stuff and hitting backspace and having the STUPID computer send you to the previous page... *cries*

So, to lynch or not to lynch... tis the question...

I think, at least reading what everyone else has said, lynching is the way for us to go. Sure, it'll suck if we happen to lynch an innocent, particularity a USEFUL one, but that's just a risk we have to take. I feel that if we don't lynch somebody, we're just playing into the killers hands. I do see the logic about not lynching, I really do, but I do think that the less possibilities there are of a baddie, the better shape we're in. Then again, the less people around, the higher chance the baddies will get us... but, at least it also heightens our chances of catching them, particularly if the investigator is still around. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but the last Witches game that I was in, I was all 'let's lynch' and the town decided against it and I ended up being the one who got killed. I don't want to see that happen again, all because we couldn't come together as a town and actually lynch somebody.

I do think it's important to bring up what Henry said about the killers hiding in the dark. This is something that I've personally seen happen and most of the time, this strategy works. They just sit there and watch us bicker back and forth, occasionally bringing up a word or two, but never enough to draw suspicion towards them. I know it sucks since we're dealing with some heavy time differences (poor Kiwi), but I think it's important for everybody to get their say in. I know we're all busy and have different lives, but we all signed up to play this game, so it'd be nice to see everyone participate.

And... another thing... what is this 'insight' we're all waiting for? There is no 'event' that is going to occur, suddenly landing us with information. i think we just need to go with our guts and it's a yes or no question, lynch or no lynch. In case nobody has noticed, by gut is SCREAMING lynch, mainly because of previous experience, but it's just my humble opinion.

Agree? Disagree? Hate? Smile
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 1 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:06 pm

I agree.  There is no insight that we are all waiting for...  either we lynch or don't... and if we do, I hope we don't get a good guy!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

DAY 1 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:33 pm

the 'insight' is more paying attention to who is posting and who isn't, who is posting a lot and who is posting a one line post. These are all things that can point to who could be trying to lay low purposely, and who is trying to really make themselves appear the least suspicious. Basically pay attention to how people are reacting to others and how people are acting.

I personally do not feel that anyone here has really posted enough to really be sure of anything. I think if we are to lynch we need to all post on the last day, and choose who has been the most suspicious to everyone. Let's continue to discuss possibilities and whatnot to gauge each others intentions
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

DAY 1 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:41 pm

Hi everyone! Glad to be here. I'm not sure what to do. No one seems suspicious at this point.
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

DAY 1 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:35 am

Rubbish.......Everyone knows my feelings on a no lynch.....

"ROLLS 12 SIDED DICE"

And the winner is lucky number 12 

I VOTE TO LYNCH STACIE !!!!
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

DAY 1 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:24 am

Hello, everyone.  Personally, I've never been in a mafia game where we've killed someone with no evidence the first round (that I can remember).  Someone here said that sure, we might get lucky, but the math is telling us that it's more likely we'll end up with two dead innocents, instead of one killer and one innocent.  That person is completely correct- it's better to have an informed lynch, instead of a wild one.  You never make the first move in battle.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 1 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:37 am

Deadline for day 1
Wednesday, June 19th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:
Stacie 1 vote of 7 - Kiwi

Pending Votes: 11
Donna, Green Monster, Henry, Jeremy, Kyle, Michael, Niki, Pete, Sasquatch, Shanna, Stacie
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

DAY 1 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:10 am

In my last mafia game, I got the mafia Kingpin on day 1 by observing behaviour. It annoyed that person, but it worked. I suggest we wait for as long as possible and see if anyone says something odd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DAY 1 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 1 BEGINS   DAY 1 BEGINS Empty

Back to top Go down

DAY 1 BEGINS
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next