ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UNDERWATER BEDROOM

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
jpitt86
Star Burst
Star Burst

UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:32 pm

Womp womp. As long as one of us comes off the block and Stacie isn't put up, we have a chance. I just can't believe he is trying to get us out when there are still inactives lol. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:39 pm

I know.. I don't understand it.. I was told once though that people who are always winning or at least always in the top are targets because they are good players.. I mean why would you get rid of an inactive that you can clearly beat, instead of someone who is great and fighting for your spot? Ya know.. if he puts me up, that would suck too, but I seriously hope one of you wins the Veto!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:53 am

UGH not gonna lie.. I saw it coming.. I am kinda annoyed that he puts up two of the most active players in us, rather than putting up one of the people who have a couple negative points.. seems kinda unfair to me. Ah well..

We gotta fight hard for that veto, Johnny! We just need one of us to come off the block.. best case scenario is if Stacie wins though cuz then she can remove one of us and also be safe herself as the veto winner! I have a feeling that Cam is working with Jeremy and Shanna.. Shanna cuz she was his partner.. and Jeremy and him have known eachother a while so I wouldn't doubt that they're teamed up..

so it's basically

the three of us VS shanna, cam, and jeremy

and then michael and mandie are wildcards.. mandie hasn't talked to me at all during the game so idk where she stands, but stacie was able to convince her to vote out donna so she may be able to sway her.. same with michael seeing he was her partner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:56 am

oh and one crappy thing is I would have been able to win that last HOH easily cuz noone finished it but I am a BB nerd so would have def been able to beat cam.
Back to top Go down
jpitt86
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:14 pm

Yeah I was so busy I couldn't post much. I so could have beaten him if I put my mind to it.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:06 pm

I can always talk to Amanda.. might not be able to persuade her, but I'll definitely be able to see where she stands.. I really hope one of you win Veto... Fingers are crossed!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:29 am

ugh it's this hold the button game! i am gonna be SO BUSY today.. have to go to Boston on a bus/train to pick up my sister for her february break.. won't be back until tonight UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 735214
Back to top Go down
jpitt86
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:58 pm

I really am busy too this weekend, and it's Valentine's day.... This is like the worst possible game for this Veto lol...
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:44 pm

well i did the challenge.. my score will prob be somewhere in the middle of the pack.. hoping i can somehow pull it out but doubt it Sad just sooo busy these last couple days.. worst time for this challenge lol..

good luck guys!!! hope atleast one of the 3 of us wins!
Back to top Go down
jpitt86
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:10 pm

My time was 2 hours and 4 minutes. I have no idea if that is good or bad. I have a feeling someone found a way to cheat this one... not my favorite game. Good luck ladies.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:27 pm

I know Shanna's not a fan of me.. I'm hoping she saves one of you!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:04 pm

Ugh we are screwed Sad

Shanna won't use it- no way!!

Ahh I was soo close to winning Surprised johnny too! Dayummm!
Back to top Go down
jpitt86
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:43 pm

I'm trying to Dan, Shanna.... lol.
Back to top Go down
jpitt86
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:01 am

It's really late and I've had a few beers, but I had a crazy Big move we can try to make if we really need to get "desperate". I will run it by you guys and let me know your thoughts. IF it works, it keeps the three of us safe though. But then again, maybe it's the beer and not really a great idea....

Anywho... I will address the house before the Veto is used and make this case... We come clean as a trio. People aren't stupid. We share a forum only us three can see. But we also heavily imply that The Island Bedroom is also a Trio for sure (Jeremy, Michael and Amanda) We ask Shanna (who I've gotten friendly with chatting with in private message. Not much about game as just casual chatting, she's sweet.) to use the veto on Niki and get Cam to put up Michael or Jeremy. We then have Niki, Stacie and Shanna vote out Jeremy 3-2. We can try to convince Shanna and Cam (who I think are def working together, that we make a 5 person alliance and then pick off Michael and Amanda next. This benefits them because if they join us Cam cannot compete in the next HOH and then has myself, Niki, Shanna AND Stacie against Michael and Amanda.

It's strictly numbers. Once we're at Final 5 let the chips fall where they may. It's a long shot because I have no idea who's close to who or who has side deals, but at this stage of the game I think we need a miracle to keep the three of us safe.

I think maybe we don't address the house and maybe just present this idea with just Cam and Shanna.

Thouggggghts?
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:39 pm

Ahh wish I saw this sooner!! Would've totally wanted to try that!!

Now one of us are going to be evicted Sad sucks!
Back to top Go down
jpitt86
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:21 pm

Oh well, no worries.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:46 pm

Yeah.. good luck Johnny!

Whichever one of us stays needs to win HOH next! Or Stacie!
Back to top Go down
jpitt86
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:15 pm

I agree! And Stacie, honestly vote for whoever you think will benefit your game better. I know it's a tough spot to be in, but no hard feelings either way!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:18 am

Not sure if you can read this anymore Johnny, but I'm so sorry you got voted out.. I mean, of course I wanted to stay, but sucks we both couldn't stay!

I was actually shocked I stayed cuz I figured I had one, maybe two votes to stay tops.

Anyways.. Stacie.. one of us has to win HOH! Or atleast NOT Cam, Shanna or Jeremy. Im like 99% sure those three are allies. I think we should pull in Michael and Mandie into our alliance so we have four, so Cam, Shanna and Jeremy are out numbered.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:40 pm

Good idea.. I'll talk to Michael.. and try to talk to Amanda
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:33 pm

UGH Two seconds too late!! Pisses me off.. hoping you catch up and pass her.. and get her out.. also hoping no one else shows up!! Hoping and praying you beat her. She can't stand me.. don't know why.. bleh!! oh well.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:23 pm

Good job.. way to stick with it!! I was cheering for you the whole time. Stinks that she won, but oh well. Hopefully she won't put me up, because I was at least there with y'all the entire time. I highly doubt she'd put you up!

Fingers are crossed!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:14 am

Omg I am soo sry! I woulda won that challenge but I fell asleep on my computer only to wake up at 3 am realizing I lost Sad I know she's gunna put us up. I'd be shocked if she didn't. I tried to hint that us three were active atleast.. Hoping she puts up some inactives instead but I'm not gunna hold my breath :/
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:04 pm

If she puts us up.. that's a bunch of shit! I'll be so pissed off... And no worries Niki.. it's okay.. that dragged on way too long. It should've been two minutes between..
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:34 pm

I don't trust Shanna.. Don't care what she says. If I make it through this round.. which I probably won't.. since she's putting me up.. which is shit, but if I ever win anything POV or HoH, she will be going up.. unless it's this round of course... Can't nom the HoH. Guh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

UNDERWATER BEDROOM
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next