ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UNDERWATER BEDROOM

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:34 pm

Agreed. I won't vote for either of you at all... FINAL THREE BABY!! Hopefully we can make it that far!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:27 pm

I am in!!

Did you guys finish the challenge?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:37 pm

Not yet.. thank goodness he gave the extension.. I am doing it tonight when everyone is in bed!! =)
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:12 am

I just finished it.. That sucked.. couldn't find three of the answers.. but oh well.. Just glad I'm done!
Back to top Go down
jpitt86
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Kinda glad I was ineligible for this one, it looked really hard lol.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:30 pm

I got most of them but some were kinda tricky.. There are about three questions that I'm not 100% sure on...
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:38 pm

Well I'm not sure on any, lol but I did look each one up and got answers on each one.. so hey, they all may be wrong, but I did try!! lol

Johnny, I'm jealous.. You were very lucky!
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:13 pm

Hey, for not having seen ONE episode of any big brother.. I'll take Second.. AND, I'll take Second to Niki any day!!

Way to go girl!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:17 am

Thankyouuu! Great job to you too!!!

Ahh now I have to nominate Sad
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:44 am

guys! I have a problem! What am I supposed to do about noms? I forgot I could only nominate a pair... I was planning on nominating two certain people who aren't paired together..
Back to top Go down
jpitt86
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:36 am

Hmmm, I think as long as we target an inactive and keep us all safe, it doesn't matter. Thoughts? It's ultimately your decision, though Smile Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:13 am

Take the one that you would nom over the other one... and unfortunately their partner is gonna have to be up too...
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:53 pm

I wanted to nominate Cam (cuz he hasn't been as active as others) and Jeremy (just cuz I don't know him too well and don't know where his head is in these games), but I forgot we had to nominate PARTNERS. Pete said that I CAN'T nominate Jeremy because his partner is out.. So I could nominate Cam and Shanna but Shanna sent me this long message pleading for her safety and all.. I didn't reply yet but I think she seems kinda sweet and emotional, similar to myself, and I just feel super bad nominating her Sad But then the only other partners are Stacie and Michael, and then Johnny and Donna, and I don't wanna put either of you in danger.. so I am gonna have to nominate Cam and Shanna but it sucks cuz I wanted to nominate Cam and Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
jpitt86
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:55 pm

Did he confirm that Jeremy is safe? I don't remember an explanation of that. I agree, Cam is kinda inactive, and I played a game about 8 years ago with a "Cam" and he was kinda a douche. Not sure if it's him! But I say follow your gut. I back what you decide to do.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:01 pm

yeah he said in my HOH bedroom that I can't nominate Jeremy cuz he lost his partner. He said I gotta nominate Shanna if I nominate Cam.. so guess I gotta do that, I just hope I don't hurt Shanna's feelings.

Would you guys be willing to vote out Cam seeing he has missed two challenges in a row?
Back to top Go down
jpitt86
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:11 pm

Absolutely. I'm fine with that but we will probably have to wait until after the veto to really see what we want to do.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:13 pm

yeah definitely. I feel bad for her so I am replying to her PM just being honest and telling her I am nominating her and Cam but Cam is the target, not her..
Back to top Go down
jpitt86
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:15 pm

That's cool, it should have her not mad at you. Which is good lol
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:40 pm

Sorry, I'm just now reading this...

I would vote for Cam this time for sure.. no worries there.

I know it sucks to have to put up people for nomination, but she'll understand hopefully!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:42 pm

ok guys I posted my nominations in my HOH room for Cam and Shanna.. hope they aren't mad at me..
Back to top Go down
jpitt86
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:45 pm

Thank you for keeping us safe!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

no problem! the three of us for the win.
Back to top Go down
jpitt86
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:51 am

Hey ladies, how are you doing on the Veto? I have 102 as a high score, but have no idea if that is good or bad! This game is tough. Just wanted to check in!
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:12 pm

Hey, I have a 174.. I think.. it was my first (and probably last) try.. I just don't have patience for those kind of games.. not sure if it's good or bad.. but, that's gonna be my highest... probably. If I play again it will be late tonight.. but that's it!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:14 pm

geez you guys are good! I have 62 lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

UNDERWATER BEDROOM
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next