ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UNDERWATER BEDROOM

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:06 am

I just checked and the noms aren't up yet.. Did Pete set a deadline? Cuz if noms aren't up in time then isn't that a penalty point or something?

I am pretty sure Shanna and Cam are working together and Jeremy, Michael and Mandie are together. Johnny mentioned that before he got evicted.. So it would make more sense for Shanna to put up two of that alliance of three and not us two cuz we are in the minority anyways..
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:14 am

She sent me a message.. Here is what it said:

So... I was talking to Niki and all that... I'm sure she's told you by now, but you're not the target! Apparently you think I don't like you? Trust me, not the case! The only reason you're up is because I don't want it to look like I'm working with you and Niki. This way, it looks like I could backdoor Niki which I have no plans on doing if you or Amanda wins HOH. It just LOOKS like that... which is 'semi' smart since shes such a strong competitor.

Hope you don't think I dislike you. Maybe I just haven't been friendly enough! Hi

Sooooo I'm assuming since she said, "The only reason you're up" means that she is going to put me up.. I don't trust her.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:31 am

Hey! Yeah so Shanna pm'd me and told me she wants Mandie out and she wanted to use you as a pawn but secretly wants her and cam to work with us.. I told her it'd be smarter to put up Jeremy with mandie seeing those three are together but she said she doesn't want people to know she plans to work with us.. I want to trust her but I'm a little wary... She mentioned thinking you hated her and I said no not at all but Stacie thinks you don't like her! And she said no she just thought you hated her.. Sounds like you both thought the same thing.. I told her I think it's better to nom Jeremy and mandie but understand they're her noms.. I also told her if you did go up I would not vote you out! I'm hoping she reconsiders..

Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:37 am

She won't..

I doubt I'll make it.. I'm gonna talk to Michael, but I will not let him know any of this Shanna business, or that you and I are in a pact...
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:39 am

Actually, I'm not gonna talk to him about it..

He's so close with Amanda.. there is no way he'll vote her out over me...

Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:04 pm

I know! You gotta tell Shanna that! And we gotta win veto!
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:19 pm

I told her.. and she sent me back a sort of rude response.. including the words "if it bothers you so much, you need to try harder to win POV."

Not a fan.. but, you know.. I take it all in stride. I know it's just a game.. it just sucks when someone has it out for you!

I knew she'd put me up. I went ahead and sent Michael a PM.. begged him.. told him to talk to Amanda about it first, but to please keep me!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:09 pm

Ugh I'm sorry she put you up Sad I tried explaining to her that it'd be smarter putting up mandie with either Michael or Jeremy.

We gotta work hard for that veto!
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:37 pm

So I know Michael voted to save me... he told me he would..
I know you did too, that means
Cam and Jeremy voted me out...

Which means Shanna flat out lied to me.. told me that Cam would be voting out Amanda...

I knew she wasn't trust worthy... I don't like liars.. I know these are just games, but she could've told me, hey I am not sure who Cam is voting for... instead of telling me that Cam was going to vote Amanda out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNDERWATER BEDROOM   UNDERWATER BEDROOM - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

UNDERWATER BEDROOM
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5