ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SCREAM - Day 4

Go down 
+4
Santos
Staciekins
Marshall
.Michael.
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

More Time for Day Round?
Yes
SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap63%SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
No
SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap37%SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:54 pm

wait i thought you said you were voting for Stacie and only for her .....
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Ok you know what i am tire of all this bullshit already i will keep 100 percent real like i always do

I didnt investigate Henry this round . If i said i did was because I am so damn sure is Henry that at that time i thought that it was gonna be the only way you guys were gonna vote for him . Yeah is a really villian move and i am not shame because i still think Henry is the baddie . He claims to played a lot of mole games and he is really good at them , well he is clearly good liar also .

I will revealed my role because i dont give a fuck about this game anymore and i am tire of playing with all of you honestly. Its too hard to play with people that don't listen and trust me i am done done done

My role ...........

I have Instincts ..... If you look at pretty much all my past posts i always said the word Instincts that was pretty much a clue to the good people , but i guess you guys never noticed ....... well it doesn't surprise me with he cast we have

I am def tire of playing i can't take it any longer like i said before I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

i wish we could all reveal our roles right now i know i already did
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:07 pm

i wish the real gale would have investigated Henry this round or shanna or amanda , but whATEVER LIKE I SAID BEFORE I DONT GIVE A DAMN .
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:19 pm

BTW what is Gale doing ? Are you sure you are investigating people ? It seems like you are not doing shit . SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 837173
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:21 pm

Wow, I'm not sure what to think....

Wish more people would speak up!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:22 pm

Donna's innocent list is like my whole suspect list
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:22 pm

If I had been investigated, I have no role and Gale would know this. I'm glad you came clean about not investigating Henry.
As for saying you are tired of playing and are DONE DONE DONE. That surprises me cause you are a host yourself and you know that it sucks when people aren't active in a game.

I can't speak for anyone else but I wasn't feeling Henry as a baddie. You have proved your innocent Santos but you never proved he was guilty. The real killer is laughing at us all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:23 pm

Stacie I have to say that i am not upset with you . Thank you though for always believing i was innocent and trusting me . I also think you are innocent .
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:25 pm

Donna's innocent list is suspect for sure.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:27 pm

amanda leigh wrote:
If I had been investigated, I have no role and Gale would know this. I'm glad you came clean about not investigating Henry.
As for saying you are tired of playing and are DONE DONE DONE. That surprises me cause you are a host yourself and you know that it sucks when people aren't active in a game.

I can't speak for anyone else but I wasn't feeling Henry as a baddie. You have proved your innocent Santos but you never proved he was guilty. The real killer is laughing at us all.

don't mix games Amanda . This game is way different to the one i am actually hosting . It pisses me the fuck off that i am letting you all know who the killer is , but you guys are still doing whatever , i can't deal with this bullshit anymore . I've been pretty much the only one doing something for this game and it's been for no freaking reason and i am tire . You guys never lynch no body , you guys are way lost with who you think the killer is , so it's whatever i dont care anymore .
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:30 pm

I'm in for the long haul. I actually like to play these games. It's fun trying to figure things out! Can't wait to see after this round, if we had it right.

Santos, you're right.. I'm innocent.. as are you.

If someone gets lynched, great... even if we are wrong, I'll just be glad we came to a majority for once.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:36 pm

Santos. I love you but you havent told me yet how you know Henry is a killer. I don't think he is. You keep pushing us to lynch Henry. That was suspect to me. I wanted to know how you were so certain. You tell me yes you investigated him, you tell me no you didnt. If you didnt investigate him how could you know that he is guilty?

Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:41 pm

amanda leigh wrote:
Santos. I love you but you havent told me yet how you know Henry is a killer. I don't think he is. You keep pushing us to lynch Henry. That was suspect to me. I wanted to know how you were so certain. You tell me yes you investigated him, you tell me no you didnt. If you didnt investigate him how could you know that he is guilty?

I always suspected of Henry . He was always in my suspect list as well as Kyle . I know who Kyle is because he stopped last round , so he is not a baddie anymore in my book . I believe stacie and Marshall are innocent , Jeremy already reveled his role . I already revealed mine . Oh wait who is left .. You are left , Shanna is left and henry is left . If before i was so sure Henry was a baddie now i am more than sure Henry is a baddie . I already said all my opinion about Henry . I said he was quiet . I said everything . it's just his behavior i do believe he is the killer . Call it instinct , call it super power i dont care i just know and feel he is the baddie .
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:43 pm

What was Jeremy's role? maybe I missed that.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:44 pm

Whats the vote count at right now?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:46 pm

Votes: (Majority is 5)

Henry: Santos, Marshall, Stacie
Santos: Henry

Pending Votes: 4
Amanda, Jeremy, Kyle, Shanna,

I dont think Shanna voted. If she did I can't find it.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:52 pm

We arent going to come to a majority. We have 10 minutes and I have already been yelled at because I am supposed to be downstairs cooking dinner instead Im up here trying to figure this shit out. I dont think Henry is a bad guy. ANd I am not sure why Santos is sooooooo convinced he is. If I vote for whom i want to vote for it would be Jeremy but Santos claims Jeremy's role has already been revealed, yet I cant find a role reveal for Jeremy.

SO.

i am going to cook dinner.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:55 pm

I have really strong feelings that Henry is a baddie. He is really convincing in his posts but don't believe him. He is fighting like a killer would. We have to lynch him tonight else another one is going to bite the dust. Its pretty evident that Santos will die tonight, why lynch him? Henry is acting up really badly, so the killer *cough* him *cough* will not die tonight. If we lynch him I am 99.9% sure that we will be one step closer in this game.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:57 pm

Jeremy said first round.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:57 pm

Im right there with you Mandie on not voting for the hell of it. If had my way it would probably be a Shanna lynch but that clearly isnt going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:00 pm

Alright so no lynching this round ? Again ? You know what

I FUCKING QUIT

i know that either way i will die at night and i am not giving this mother fucker killer the desire of doing that shit . I am going my way and It's always my way ... I don't want to be playing with you all no more because you guys are playing dumb this time and you don't want to open your eyes . I am tire of being the one that tries his best to find who the killer is for what ? For this bullshit ? Nah hell no i have better things to do . Its been real fuckers , not really .

Henry you are probably gonna win this game for the baddies , don't get too happy about it because i will be ashamed of winning a game like this . You even told me on aim yesterday that you like winning like i do , but the difference is that I like winning games that have good active people , not games that have people that just hand me the win . If winning is so important to you , then Congrats . I am actually happy that i am not winning this fucking game .

Micheal dont feel bad you did a good job hosting . I dont think you did bad , i think the cast is bad...bad is not the proper word , i would say FUCKING BAD

Santos is out .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SCREAM - Day 4
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3