ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SCREAM - DAY 7

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

SCREAM - DAY 7 Empty
PostSubject: SCREAM - DAY 7   SCREAM - DAY 7 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:34 am

Kyle, aka Cotton Weary, has been disposed of.

Deadline for Day 7
Friday, Nov 16th, 7pm CST

Majority Needs 3 votes.

You can change your vote as many times as you'd like, including retracting a vote, but once a majority is reached, I will consider the round ended immediately. The round will end when the deadline to vote elapses, a majority decision to lynch is reached, or by ALL players voting for a "No-Lynch".

Votes:

Pending Votes: 5
Amanda, Henry, Jeremy, Santos, Shanna
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

SCREAM - DAY 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - DAY 7   SCREAM - DAY 7 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:39 am

Voting Santos
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

SCREAM - DAY 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - DAY 7   SCREAM - DAY 7 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:31 pm

Alright well I didn't suspect Kyle anyway, so unfortunately that didn't help much. All that's helping is the list of possibilities is getting whittled down.

I do not suspect Jeremy, that's not changed. Santos if you are the killer you've been very clever and I would've never thought it was you, but now Im not entirely sure. Shanna if it's you, you have played a very smart game, killing people to distract people's attention from you. Amanda, you have been extremely quiet. Quieter than usual, that's for damn sure. And what you have said has been relatively vague. Which makes me pretty sure you're either a killer or the replacement killer.

Someone needs to get lynched. I'll be voting, I just ain't 100% on who yet.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

SCREAM - DAY 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - DAY 7   SCREAM - DAY 7 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Well.... Since nobody besides Jeremy decided to speak up last round.... my thoughts pretty much are the same.

I vote to lynch Santos

As funny as it is... I'm beginning to suspect Jeremy less and Amanda more. I think Henry is definitely right about her potentially being a replacement killer. I had actually forgotten about that role. Still... I think Santos is the killer so... one issue at a time!

And Henry.. I'm not that smart!

Yay for making it to the final five y'all!
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

SCREAM - DAY 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - DAY 7   SCREAM - DAY 7 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:23 am

Shanna wrote:
Yay for making it to the final five y'all!

And the final five is generally where the finale takes place in the Scream movies.

"Ready for Act Three?"
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

SCREAM - DAY 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - DAY 7   SCREAM - DAY 7 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:26 am

Shanna wrote:
Well.... Since nobody besides Jeremy decided to speak up last round.... my thoughts pretty much are the same.

I vote to lynch Santos

And Henry.. I'm not that smart!

Shanna you are definitely not smart at all . A mean you are voting for me even after i REVEALED MY ROLE . I said I was Sydney like 3 rounds ago before i decided to leave the game , but you still vote for me ........

Jeremy - What can i say about you ? Really what can i say about you besides that you are a follower idiot without neurons , but I can't expect good stuff from you a mean just looking at your picture I can see that you have problems .

Anyways I am voting for my self . I really want a lynch like wtf and i want this game to be over already .

Ps- I always said that either Amanda or Shana were the replacement killers . Always said it , but i was always more convinced that Amanda was it

Amanda - I heard that you are hurt with me or upset . I don't know , but here is the deal . If you have a problem with me you can talk to me about it . You know i keep it real and i will be waiting for you on aim tonight so we can talk .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SCREAM - DAY 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - DAY 7   SCREAM - DAY 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

SCREAM - DAY 7
Page 1 of 1