ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SCREAM - Day One

Go down 
+7
Henry
Niki
Donna
Kyle
Pete
Staciekins
.Michael.
11 posters
AuthorMessage
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

SCREAM - Day One Empty
PostSubject: SCREAM - Day One   SCREAM - Day One EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:45 pm

The whole town seemed to blanket the tiny suburban street of Woodsboro, and many tried in vain to push their way to the front of the crowd for a better view of the gruesome corpse sprawled across the otherwise pristine front lawn. A small section of grass had been roped off around the body by yellow police tape, but even that stretched under the pressure of the teeming citizens, threatening to snap at a moment’s notice. Hushed whispers and woeful murmurs passed through the people gathered, and two words were on the tip of everyone’s lips: "Ghost Face".

It was a paralyzing thought for Sidney Prescott, really. After all of these years, the murders still haunted her every thought. Now those nightmares had once again become a hellish reality as she stared at the crumpled white mask that the deceased clutched in his grasp. The young man, Joshua Pool, was spattered with crimson flecks of his own blood, and his eyes, although glossy, seemed transfixed in a knowing look of terror. She had no idea who he was, honestly, but it didn't matter. The message was crystal clear; Ghost Face was back, and this murder was only the beginning. A moaning wail snapped Sidney’s attention onto a nearby police car.

A young girl wept loudly next to Deputy Dewey Riley, the local cop who helped catch Ghost Face in the past, and although he was doing his best to comfort her, it seemed of no use. The two were huddled inside of the backseat, and Dewey rocked them back and forth slowly to try to calm the stream of tears that poured from her eyes. “Why would he kill Josh?” she kept asking between sobs. Dewey’s expression gave away his helplessness.

“Samantha,” a commanding voice shouted to the crying girl, “Can I get a few words?”

Gale Weathers-Riley pushed through the crowd, repeating her question again. Dewey, her husband, shot her a look that this was not the best time, but Gale brushed him off and adjusted her hair, even though she was only using a recorder for the questions. Samantha’s sobs increased in volume and frequency.

“Who asks a dead-guy’s girlfriend for an interview in front of the body?” JR questioned loudly. “Cuz I’d like to hire her. Takes some big balls.” He flashed a cruel smile and offered Gale his business card.

“Well, if you don’t get out of my interview, I’ll crush yours,” Gale retorted, swooping into the cop car, refusing JR‘s offer. “Now, Ms. Eazel, how long had you and Josh been dating?” she inquired, thrusting the recorder into Samantha’s tear-streaked face.

Sidney forced herself to turn away and moved vacantly through the crowd as they noticeably parted to let her through without resistance. At the edge of the ocean of faces, one caught her eye. Cotton Weary, the man accused (and later cleared) of murdering her mother, met her gaze. The two didn't say a single word, but they walked silently together in a terrible fear that threatened to crush the fragile friendship they had formed. Sidney’s eyes swept quickly over Cotton’s face, now horribly scarred from Ghost Face’s last attack, but Cotton pretended not to notice. They continued for a few minutes until the silence was broken by a chilling revelation that they had both already come to.

“It’s starting again,” Cotton whispered softly, his hand absently moving to his forehead to skim his jagged scar.

And indeed, this was just the first of a string of bloody murders that would once again rock the turbulent town of Woodsboro…

Joshua Pool (son of Cameron Pool and boyfriend of Samantha Eazel) has been murdered! Who is responsible?

Deadline for Day 1
Tuesday, October 16th, 7pm CST

Majority Needs 7 votes.

You can change your vote as many times as you'd like, including retracting a vote, but once a majority is reached, I will consider the round ended immediately. The round will end when the deadline to vote elapses, a majority decision to lynch is reached, or by ALL players voting for a "No-Lynch". Cotton can also end the round with his "Wrongfully Accused" power BEFORE a majority is reached by PMing me privately.

Votes:

Pending Votes: 12
Amanda, Donna, Henry, Jeremy, Kiwi, Kyle, Marshall, Niki, Pete, Santos, Shanna, Stacie
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

SCREAM - Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day One   SCREAM - Day One EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:57 pm

OH NO... not Joshua Pool!!
Let's get this party started y'all!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

SCREAM - Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day One   SCREAM - Day One EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:58 pm

great start Michael!

Excited to get this started. Where to begin?
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

SCREAM - Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day One   SCREAM - Day One EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:37 pm

Rule one in survivng a horror movie, never have sex. Sorry yall =)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

SCREAM - Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day One   SCREAM - Day One EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:06 am

Hi and Good luck everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

SCREAM - Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day One   SCREAM - Day One EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:41 pm

Hi guys! Excited to play this game!
Obviously nothing to go on yet..
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

SCREAM - Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day One   SCREAM - Day One EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:18 pm

We don't really know anything yet so yeah. But hey everybody! Remember to travel in pairs and stay safe!
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

SCREAM - Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day One   SCREAM - Day One EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:19 pm

Oops where another one bites the dust, evil Ghostface.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

SCREAM - Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day One   SCREAM - Day One EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:40 pm

Dun...Dun......DUNNNNNN!

Not much to go on but looks fun!

Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

SCREAM - Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day One   SCREAM - Day One EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:20 pm

Forgive me for ruining the game, but there is a LOT to go on.

It looks like roles were sent out by check-in order (or at least the order listed when we checked into the other thread). Meaning, if your name was beside #1, that means you were Sidney.

So, Amanda is Sidney.

Shanna and Henry are the killers. Donna will be the killer if they're both dead.

Let me know if this matches up with anyone else. If the host attempts to change the list to throw us off, I still have a master list to go off of.

Also, if I die tonight- you'll all know why. But I definitely think (if this actually matches up with everyone), that we should target Shanna or Henry for the reasons listed.

If I'm wrong (and I hope I am, for a more fun game), then we can all go back to business as usual.

The end.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

SCREAM - Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day One   SCREAM - Day One EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:34 pm

I believe you are wrong, it doesn't apply to me, that eliminates one role from my list, ugg. Awe well, just to prove that wrong would be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

SCREAM - Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day One   SCREAM - Day One EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:39 pm

I choose to Lynch NOBODY. :p
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

SCREAM - Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day One   SCREAM - Day One EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Hey Hey! I think this is going to be a great game.

And Jeremy, it would be cool if you were right from the start, but I'm not Sydney. Kitten
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

SCREAM - Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day One   SCREAM - Day One EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:43 am

I'm listed 4th on the checkin list and Gale is listed 4th on the roles but I am not Gale.

Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

SCREAM - Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day One   SCREAM - Day One EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:29 am

I won't be in tonight, so I'm going to vote for a no lynch this morning. I am not a fan of those, but we have nothing to go on so far. =/
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

SCREAM - Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day One   SCREAM - Day One EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:36 am

Deadline for Day 1

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:

NO LYNCH - Marshall, Stacie

Pending Votes: 10
Amanda, Donna, Henry, Jeremy, Kiwi, Kyle, Niki, Pete, Santos, Shanna
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

SCREAM - Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day One   SCREAM - Day One EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:37 am

I'm also going to vote NO LYNCH

I think in the long run a no lynch on day one is always the best move
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

SCREAM - Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day One   SCREAM - Day One EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:13 pm

Deadline for Day 1

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:

NO LYNCH - Marshall, Stacie, Pete

Pending Votes: 9
Amanda, Donna, Henry, Jeremy, Kiwi, Kyle, Niki, Santos, Shanna
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

SCREAM - Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day One   SCREAM - Day One EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:47 pm

I vote for a no lynch as well. Nothing to go on.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

SCREAM - Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day One   SCREAM - Day One EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:33 pm

I would like to vote for no lynch along with the others... for obvious reasons Smile
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

SCREAM - Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day One   SCREAM - Day One EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:09 pm

Just under 1 hour!!!

Deadline for Day 1

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:

NO LYNCH - Marshall, Stacie, Pete, Niki, Shanna

Pending Votes: 7
Amanda, Donna, Henry, Jeremy, Kiwi, Kyle, Santos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SCREAM - Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day One   SCREAM - Day One Empty