ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SCREAM - Day 4

Go down 
+4
Santos
Staciekins
Marshall
.Michael.
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

More Time for Day Round?
Yes
SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap63%SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
No
SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap37%SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:29 pm

Henry wrote:
I think the killer, like Donna had been, is sitting back quiet and not saying much.
Exactly, you have been quite for the past rounds. This round when you are suspected, you speak up. I believe the killer has been sitting back until this day round.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:17 pm

Yeah Marshall as I told Santos when he first came up with this cockamamie idea, I was trying to be quiet cause loud people get screwed. Once someones wrongly accusing me, Im not going to just be quiet. You'd do the same thing if the roles were reversed.

Anyway.....x.x people please look outside the box. Of course when theres a sacrificial lamb, no ones going to speak up, its like blood in the ocean with sharks. Shanna, Amanda, Jeremy....what does everyone think?
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:44 am

Henry wrote:
Yeah Marshall as I told Santos when he first came up with this cockamamie idea, I was trying to be quiet cause loud people get screwed. Once someones wrongly accusing me, Im not going to just be quiet. You'd do the same thing if the roles were reversed.

Anyway.....x.x people please look outside the box. Of course when theres a sacrificial lamb, no ones going to speak up, its like blood in the ocean with sharks. Shanna, Amanda, Jeremy....what does everyone think?

you need to make up your mind . First you say Stacie is the baddie and now you say i am the baddie, when yesterday you told me that in your opinion i was innocent . you are just scrambling too much .
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:57 am

No Santos, as I predicted you'll pick apart everything I say. I suspect Stacie, I haven't ruled you out either. If either of you die, fine cause its someone I can x off the list. I don't know who it is, just like you don't Santos, even though youre SO convinced its me. I do sincerely believe one of you who is pushing so hard for me is the killer. I dont know which one, but you've got everything to gain by an innocent person dying off.

Unlike you, I am not going to say 100% its someone when all I've got is a feeling. I suspect Stacie more than you, its true. But I dont know who it is that's the truth. Could be either or both of you. Could be neither. But unlike you, Im not going to claim its someone when I just have a sneaky suspicion. I can't entirely fault you, especially if youre not a killer, it's just, since its ME you're so convinced of, its hard to sing your praises.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:39 am

Well... in MY defense... I gave my opinion and nobody contrasted it... so I'm pretty much sticking with my idea. I was kinda busy with the whole "halloween' deal yesterday and the day before so I haven't really had a chance to sign in... and last time I checked everyone was still silent.

I'm curious why you think I'm the mother (Santos). You haven't exactly proven yourself innocent in my eyes. I'm glad that at least YOU'RE vocal about these things... definitely makes the game more interesting... but I think you're just setting us against ourselves (quite successfully) which I know is the point... guhh... I might not be making sense.... There is something to be said for the people who stay silent throughout this game. It's easy to pick them out as the killers. That's exactly why I voted to lynch Kyle... and highly suspected Donna. In that same regard people who are always vocal can be viewed the same way. I know we should be trying to lynch people but we just seems to follow your lead every time. It could be because you're just really good at playing this game... but maybe it's because you're the killer and you wanna make sure people are always looking in another direction?

It kinda ties back in my other post where I mentioned how I felt you strayed us all away from potentially lynching someone. I'm not sure if you ACTUALLY do want a lynch or if you're just trying to take some fire off of you.

Hopefully I'm making some sort of sense. This is just my opinion but I totally think Santos is the killer so.... unless I can be convinced otherwise I vote to lynch Santos.

I'd like to see where everyone elses head is. Again, this is NOTHING personal. Just... the way the last round ended has been bugging me!

Anyway... I'm curious to see other opinions on this... please speak up. I feel kinda alone here... voicing my opinion that nobody else will likely agree with... so... SPEAK UP!
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:03 am

I am sure Santos is innocent. How could have sent in his kill the first night. Meanwhile I strongly suspect Henry. I also feel that it's either Shanna or Mandie. If I am wrong about this I will be surprised. Henry I am 99% sure is the killer.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:14 am

Thanks fine.

I'm still thinking it's Santos... it doesn't take much to lie to people over the internet... not that he IS or anything hehehe. Why do you think it's Henry? To ME it just seems like you're following whatever Santos does... just an opinion so... I'm just curious... is it just because he was silent until he was accused? Gut feeling?

And an even better question... why do you suspect me? Is it because I'm going against the majority of the VOCAL town? I DO want us to lynch someone... badly! I haven't made my mind up about Henry yet but... to ME it's clear he aint the only one we should be suspecting and there are other factors to consider.

Anywho.... looking forward to hearing from y'all Smile
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:55 pm

Shanna wrote:
Thanks fine.

I'm still thinking it's Santos... it doesn't take much to lie to people over the internet... not that he IS or anything hehehe. Why do you think it's Henry? To ME it just seems like you're following whatever Santos does... just an opinion so... I'm just curious... is it just because he was silent until he was accused? Gut feeling?

And an even better question... why do you suspect me? Is it because I'm going against the majority of the VOCAL town? I DO want us to lynch someone... badly! I haven't made my mind up about Henry yet but... to ME it's clear he aint the only one we should be suspecting and there are other factors to consider.

Anywho.... looking forward to hearing from y'all SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 204853

Honestly Shanna i think i already said it all , however you guys still think i might be one of the killers . Trust me i am not the killer and i know we can't exactly revealed our roles , but trust me why do you think i know it's Henry for sure ? Think about it ? Amanda you have played this games in the past ... Kyle you too , so think about it i am not the killer i just know is Henry you guys need to take this advantage right now because i will either way die at night this round . Well i already said it all i better win an award when the game is over .

ps- and shanna thinking that the mother is either you or Amanda is just an INSTINCT i have .
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:33 pm

Why do you think it's Henry? To ME it just seems like you're following whatever Santos does... just an opinion so... I'm just curious... is it just because he was silent until he was accused? Gut feeling?
I have a gut feeling. I have a strong feeling, since he explained what has happened on aim. Also due to his recent post makes me 99% sure that he is a goodie, unless he is claiming to have a good role when he is bad guy, which is low. Also Hnery has been here longer then I have so he may know them better then I do. He may know that Pete is good at these games and eliminated him first. I think Santos would kill someone who unknown.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:05 pm

Exactly and i am pretty much revealing my role to all of you . Lets do this we just need 2 more votes .
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:21 pm

Sorry I havent been around, Life has been getting in the way of my online activities. But I am here and now Im going to read things and catch up. I'll post again in a moment with some thoughts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:22 pm

That is a way around explaining that he DOESNT know for sure, he can't, because Im not a killer. That's just the truth of the matter. People are going to be believe what they want, but don't get bluffed into thinking something that is not true. I'm not saying 100% sure Santos is a killer, ive already addressed that. He could be, he could not be. But he seems to feel hes gotten all Sherlock Holmes about this and the truth is, hes wrong.

As far as voting, Im just keeping my vote where it is, cause theres a silent majority who have said nothing.

Also Marshall, and this isnt even game, just info, I have been here longer than you but not much longer. Last time you and I were the new guys. Now its Shanna and...I guess just her? Im not entirely sure.

Anyway....there it is. Not much else to say.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:30 pm

Had one last thought. We know who IS a killer (Donna) it might be smart to think of who she might kill, want to kill, agree to kill, etcetera. Rather than try and guess whether or not Santos would or wouldnt kill an 'unknown' or not. I dunno how helpful that is, because people might, knowing people'll try and guess, do the opposite of what their inclinations may be.

Then again, this game is all heresay and conjecture.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:31 pm

I'm not going to vote Henry because I don't believe he is a killer.

As for some of the others, please keep in mind that people ARE without power and can't even get online to say anything. So those that aren't around, ..... i think have a good reason for not being here.

I think I feel a lot like Shanna this time around.

Santos, according to what you are saying...... you are claiming you investigated Henry and KNOW FOR SURE he is a killer.

Trust me i am not the killer and i know we can't exactly revealed our roles , but trust me why do you think i know it's Henry for sure ? Think about it ?

All you have said is trust me.... You havent convinced me to vote for Henry. I still don't believe that Henry is a bad guy based on your testimony alone.

As for Donna, yes we know she is a killer, maybe it would be wise to take a look at her innocent list. The other killer would surely be listed there.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:35 pm

I am telling you it's Henry , what else can i say OMFG this is irritating . I never get this irritated when i am playing a game and its me telling you all i know it's henry and you guys are still thinking is not . I am innocent Amanda like common .

Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:40 pm

I just want to get this straight, are you claiming you in fact investigated Henry and know he is a killer?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:41 pm

I noticed Jeremy hasnt posted at all this round. To me it would be more likely that a killer is sitting back watching us all accuse each other. I dont know if Jeremy is in an effected area from the hurricane, but he hasnt said anything. I know Jeremy to be a very smart person and someone who can read people pretty good. Although I havent played an online game with him in a really long time, I doubt he lost his killer instincts that once made me want to work with him in games. This should be considered.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:45 pm

Yes i investigated Henry .
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:45 pm

1. Santos
2. Donna
3. Stacie
4. Shanna
5. Marshall

^^^Donna's innocent list has Santos at the top followed by her own name. And we know she wasnt innocent ......
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:49 pm

He can't Amanda because if he did investigate me, he'd know Im not a killer. I am busy for the rest of the night so you all do what youre going to do. But Santos, doesn't have it out for me. But he seems to have convinced himself it's me on some notion to the point where he's certain. It isn't fact, it's a theory, just one he is trying to push down everyones throat until they agree.

Exactly Amanda. I wish the real Gale would stand up, because if Santos, as he claims, investigated me, he'd see Im not a killer.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:49 pm

she never mentioned henry in the list . maybe it was part of their plan ?
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:51 pm

so we have 10 more min to lynch right ?
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:52 pm

I guess I will change my vote from Stacie to Santos. And I still say, I guess the real Gale Weathers wouldn't want to stand up because then the killer will know who they are. But, if Santos as he claims, investigated me, it aint me. So that makes me extremely suspicious of him.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:53 pm

Henry wrote:
I guess I will change my vote from Stacie to Santos. And I still say, I guess the real Gale Weathers wouldn't want to stand up because then the killer will know who they are. But, if Santos as he claims, investigated me, it aint me. So that makes me extremely suspicious of him.

changing really quick henry huh ? i see
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:54 pm

We have an hour and 8 minutes. 7 CST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCREAM - Day 4   SCREAM - Day 4 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SCREAM - Day 4
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next