ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two

Go down 
+9
-KIWI-
Belasen
Marshall
Jordan
Niki
Henry
Amanda Leigh
Kyle
Pete
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:38 pm

What's the vote count now, is that 5 votes for Debani?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:43 pm

here is the updated vote count, correct me if I am missing anything but I think I got it all

Deadline for Day 2
Thursday, June 14th, 8pm EST

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:

DEBANI 5 - Amanda, Marshall, Henry, Niki, Donna
HENRY 1 - Belasen

Pending Votes: 6
Kiwi, DJ, Debani, Jordan, Michael, Kyle
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Thanks Pete!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:45 pm

On the fence, here...
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:41 pm

Quote :
The baddies don't know each other, they're working independently. This means its a craps shoot. So lynching until we find SOMETHING definitive out, seems to be the only answer. Like I said before, just hope you get lucky by nailing a bad guy.

I completely agree, we can't no lynch two days in a row or we're just gonna kill ourselves one by one. Debani was suspcious to me since the beginning of this round and my gut is the only thing I have to go off right now. He's also got 5 votes and we're close to a majority, I really do think it's in our best interes to lynch somebody today so I vote to lynch Debani. At the moment there really isn't anybody else that seems suspicious and we need more information from the night to figure anything else out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:52 pm

Deadline for Day 2
Thursday, June 14th, 8pm EST

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:

DEBANI 6 - Amanda, Marshall, Henry, Niki, Donna, Jordan
HENRY 1 - Belasen

Pending Votes: 5
Kiwi, DJ, Debani, Michael, Kyle
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:56 pm

Also, I agree that Belasen's vote was very random and out there..
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Jordan, you didn't really address my concerns. You said he was your gut instinct, which I obviously can't argue (perhaps intentionally), but anything else behind it or just want a lynch?

And dj... You're very observant and smart, but noticeably absent.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:12 pm

Also, one more vote can end the round. If you want to vote, perhaps wait until later tomorrow to let others speak. A lot of talking this round, but not from very many people. I'll try to reserve my comments unless addressed directly.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:15 pm

I am voting for Debani the same reason everyone else is. If we want to make any progress, someone has got to go and at the moment Debani is the most suspicious. He is very smart and can talk his way in or out of anything. Others are being quiet, but I don't think that makes them suspcious.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:18 pm

Thanks, Jordan. I'm good. Quiet now, promise!
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:54 am

i did write a long winded reply..but lost it and to be honest can't be bothered writeing it again....

to michael and nikki yes i love a good lynching as you all know, but didn't want to jump the gun and lynch debani straight off because off what happened last game....i do think a set up by nick is a bit far fetched seen the witch,vampire ,warewolf do not know who is who

so might have to fence sit on this one..it may bit me in the ass later...but i don't think nick is the witch sorry Question
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:04 am

if i am wrong how funny would it be if nick was the vampire and santos his slave Laughing Laughing Laughing

sorry love slave Laughing
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:01 am

Amanda - you've never been called diabolical? Well, you've certainly been called a ho. By me. Or maybe a hag. And a hag is often A WITCH. Laughing I'm certifiably insane

Donna - Glad to hear you are on the mend. Smile

Michael - Thanks for the shout out, haha...I think something ya'll that were posting last night is that you drummed up 4 pages of posts in 4-5 hours...I was asleep most of those hours and we have a few people halfway around the world, so I don't find it strange that a majority weren't here to add their bits to the discussion.

I think the werewolf doesn't like Santos, or recognized his ability to divide and conquer these games, which means that the werewolf is someone that's been around for a while and knows how Santos operates. That's my take on it. Jordan is also a very good suspect on that list.

Why am I prolonging this any further?

I highly doubt we can get this group to turn around and go a different direction, and like many others I don't want another no lynch situation. Sorry, Nick. And I'm sorry for not holding off until later so other people could have a chance to discuss anything else - I won't be around later today and I don't want to be on the "no vote" list by the end of the day round.

I vote to lynch Debani

Someone has to be the sacrificial lamb for us to get any answers, here. Well you're probably more like a sacrificial honeybadger, meme not intended.

And pete, 3 day/2night is the perfect time for our mini Caribbean cruise...oh wait...that's not what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:20 am

The group has come together and lynched Debani. Time to find out if that was a good move or not

Debani was...

Alejandra Junious aka THE WEREWOLF!!!

Congratulations everyone on successfully lynching the werewolf! Now you only have two roles to get out now.

The night round is going to last two nights, until Friday, June 15th at 8pm EST is your deadline!

Good luck everyone and congrats again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4