ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion

Go down 
+9
Donna
Marshall
Niki
Belasen
Kyle
Henry
.Michael.
Amanda Leigh
Pete
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion Witches_Logo
Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXkPwScbNAmEvmV1aGmPInt7BiVdslauBd3bx8NexLLIb6VP-R

WINNER: Donna (Mathew Zeng, The Nurse)
WINNER: Niki (Serena Mires, The Mayor)
WINNER: Belasen (Marylou Ines, Witches Double)
WINNER: Amanda (Darryl Talerico, The Gunman)
WINNER: Henry (Neva Goulart, The Outcast)
6 ~ Kyle (Clayton Mcniel, The Vampire)
7 ~ Kiwi (Mallory Dines, The Spirit)
8 ~ DJ (Carmella Klosterman, The Witch)
9 ~ Marshall (Katy Tague, Hopeless Romantic)
10 ~ Jordan (Allan Boxer, Drunken Bodyguard)
11 ~ Michael (Cody Vanderploeg, The Troublemaker)
12 ~ Debani (Alejandra Junious, The Werewolf)
13 ~ Santos (Javier Matthes, Vampire's Slave)

Congrats to Donna, Niki, Belasen, Amanda and Henry!

Want to congrats Donna and Belasen on their second wins in Witches.

DAY ONE

NO LYNCH

NIGHT ONE

Mallory Dines (Kiwi) - Santos
Allan Boxer (Jordan) - Mandie
Mathew Zeng (Donna) - Donna
Carmella Klosterman (DJ) - Werewolf
Serena Mires (Niki) - Debani
Clayton Mcniel (Kyle) - Debani (Vampire's Slave votes: Kiwi, Belasen, Mandie)
Darryl Talerico (Mandie) - Debani
Alejandra Junious (Debani) - Santos

DAY TWO

Deadline for Day 2
Thursday, June 14th, 8pm EST

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:

DEBANI 7 - Amanda, Marshall, Henry, Niki, Donna, Jordan, DJ
HENRY 1 - Belasen

Pending Votes: 4
Kiwi, Debani, Michael, Kyle

NIGHT TWO

Mallory Dines (Kiwi) - Mandie
Allan Boxer (Jordan) - Henry
Mathew Zeng (Donna) - Mandie
Carmella Klosterman (DJ) - Vampire
Serena Mires (Niki) - Michael
Clayton Mcniel (Kyle) - Michael
Darryl Talerico (Mandie) - Belasen

DAY THREE

Deadline for Day 3
Monday, June 18th, 9pm EST

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes:
JORDAN 6 - Amanda, Marshall, DJ, Henry, Jordan, Kyle

Pending Votes: 4
Donna, Kiwi, Belasen, Niki

NIGHT THREE

Mallory Dines (Kiwi) - Henry
Mathew Zeng (Donna) - Donna
Carmella Klosterman (DJ) - Vampire
Serena Mires (Niki) - Mandie
Clayton Mcniel (Kyle) - Marshall
Darryl Talerico (Mandie) - DJ

DAY FOUR

Deadline for Day 4
Saturday, June 23rd, 9pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
DJ 5 Kiwi, Amanda, Donna, Henry, Niki
BELASEN 1 DJ
AMANDA 1 Belasen

Pending Votes: 1
Kyle

NIGHT FOUR

Mallory Dines (Kiwi) - Belasen
Mathew Zeng (Donna) - Mandie
Serena Mires (Niki) - Belasen
Clayton Mcniel (Kyle) - Kiwi
Darryl Talerico (Mandie) - Belasen

DAY FIVE

Deadline for Day 5
Wednesday, June 27th, 9pm EST

Majority Needs 4 votes.

Votes:
KYLE 4 Donna, Henry, Niki, Amanda

Pending Votes: 2
Belasen, Kyle

Thank you all for playing, please pm me your choices for MVP!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Kyle, Kyle, Kyle, you dirty vamp. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Great game Pete! I had fun even in death!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:05 am

awww Michael i missed you when you were gone from the game. hug
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:24 am

Wooo, well that was interesting for sure!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:47 am

Uggg, seem so fucked from the beginning.

I wanna piss and moan but I picked lil debbie as my first night kill so I cant say things woulda turned out too much better had the the witch picked me night one. Granted, I woulda still had my slave, which I felt could have been crucial. Now, the main difference is I picked Debbie in order to say Santos was framed and cause all kinds of craziness. It coulda had legs, but they were undercut..... Alas, I was the vamp, Santos the slave and deb the wolf. Awful turn of events for me on night one and day two.

All Eyez On me

I jest, from there i knew I had to do all the killing and completely blend in and try and find my witch. This phase of the game I felt I did ok at minus killing two townies at night. The Michael kill was random, not someone I would kill at all. Seemed to help get Jordan out so it worked.

Then I knew with so many good roles left this was a crucial time in the game for the next night kill, I tossed and turned over it(not at all). My two choices came down to Marshall and Niki. I knew Marshall had to be innocent, and for fear of killing the witch I chose him. Niki played very well, and my night choice there was the difference. Then, Dj dies.......

Game is almost over but I knew Kiwi was one one seer/tracker. Just hope the other has been missing on their night views. No such luck....

Niki revealed, others fell in line. I was fucked!!! I went through every possible scenario in my head to get to the end, I could find no better than 4th.

NJ good guys
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:43 am

Well I think it's fair enough to say I should be crowned MVP this game! king hahaha

Man... I'm just always off with my hunches!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:08 pm

awwww I think it was a fun game.

DJ babe, Im sorry I lynched you.
Jordan.... Jordan Jordan Jordan, I will never forget lynching you and I will ALWAYS think more carefully from now on before a lynch
Marshall, Im glad you played a game with us all. I hope we werent too hard on you.

Sean Laughing I Heart you. lol
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:49 pm

Yeah it was a lot of fun. You ladies, Amanda, Niki, and Donna all did a great job I think. Us good guys got lucky right near the start so who knows how stuff might've played out differently.

I also learned Amanda, that lynching isn't always the right answer. But, yaknow.....its an answer, lol. At least we got the right bad guys in the end! Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion 55827

And Belasen...yeah ya think!?? Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion 871743
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:50 pm

I set a new personal record of making it to round 2 this time!

Maybe I can get to round 3 in the next one!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:47 pm

Fun game! Thanks for hosting Pete!! This is the first witches game I have won! Usually the witches kill me right after I figure something out and then I can't talk lol. So excited to be a part of the winners circle this time! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:17 pm

This was a fun game. Thanks for hosting it Pete. Smile
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:41 pm

You were a great host Pete! Thanks for hosting! Congrats to the Good Guys on winning! Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion 204853
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:36 pm

glad you all enjoyed this game!

Wanna ask you all, for future games what do you think works and what do you think doesn't work? I wanna make these games as fun as I can for you all and I think that has worked for the most part but I am wondering what I can work on to make it better
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:40 pm

Good game all! Great effort Kyle and nice job Niki, feel like you brought it home for the good guys in the end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:46 pm

yea, once Niki revealed her role there wasn't much Kyle could do.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:13 pm

For one Pete, if i gotta keep bein a baddie, gimme at least one person to strategize with =). Clearly, leaving it up to me has been massive baddie fail.

This is more of a side note for these games with role reveals, could there be a round restriction on it?, cuz if I had one more round the THE VAMP WINS *gets his Russel Hantz on*. I kid I kid, but really, whats to stop everyone from revealing day one. Im newer to these type of games, so Im not totally sure on the pros and cons.

Thanks again for hosting Pete, you put another great game together. I look forward to the next one. Im sure Ill be a good guy again once you let the baddies talk to each otherWitches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion 871743
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:10 am

Kyle, yeah I agree that not letting the baddies strategize really didn't work. I have no plans to do that for the next game (which I already know the idea but will probably wait, I'm sure someone else may want to host a game).

on roles, it all depends on random.org which is how I always determine who gets what role. So who knows everyone may end up being on the same sides next game, or everyone will be different. Good luck on that Smile

As for the role reveal, the reason I don't think a role reveal restriction would work is that there is no specific way to prove who is telling the truth, so the bad guy could easily say they are someone elses role and try and get that person out or something. Regarding this, what do others think?
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:11 am

thx for the game pete these are my fav seen i have not see a survivor game on this board yet....

i would have to agree with kyle is would be kind of hard to play a bad role if you do not have anyone to talk too

but other than that awesome game Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion 779263
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:00 am

I actually liked the idea of the three bad guys not knowing who the others were - however, not allowing them to communicate just caused absolute confusion. The town had no clues until one of the bad guys was caught -- then they got their lead.

This might prove crazy/difficult - if you wanted to keep the identities of the baddies secret even from each other, create a 2nd private forum with alias log ons that the vamp/werewolf/witch can use to communicate during night rounds. That might be a lot of work. I liked the anonymity but in the end it just created a lot of throwing stabs in the dark til one stuck.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:05 am

I absolutely loved the baddies not knowing each other, and even though it was hard for the baddies, it was equally hard for the goodies. Only one baddie's true intensions could ever be known at one time, and if the town hadn't gotten lucky with the Santos/Debani rage hate round one and two, it would have really been a much more difficult game for the good guys.

It was a classic mafia game with a twist, and I thought it was a smart addition.

My only issue was that it was a bit confusing in the beginning because of the format. I think that because you (Pete) knew what you meant you may not have laid out the specifics as clearly as we needed from the get-go. But that's understandable. I always like lots of clarification Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:15 am

glad you liked that format Michael. I do think it worked for the purpose I was going for this past game, as well as the game prior to that lol. I think moving forward I may use that twist but with some tweaks to it.

Also, I realized very quickly that the roles were not as clear as everyone needed and will try and make sure that all the roles in the next game are detailed a little better. I do think that caused some chaos and confusion early on and I wanna try and avoid that next time.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:41 pm

I'm going to announce the Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural MVP tonight. Anyone who hasn't voted needs to vote by tonight!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:19 pm

I think I like it better when the baddies know who each other are. Maybe just switch back and forth between formats.. Like next game, have the baddies know each other but after that go back to this format and so on..

I agree that we should be able to reveal our roles when we feel like we should. The baddies could always claim someone is lying and no one is ever completely sure..
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:14 am

AND THE MVP IS:

WITH 4 VOTES, CONGRATS NIKI!

and good job to Mandie and Kyle, as you two got the next two most votes, you two are our VP's!

Keep an eye out for Witches 6 coming someday...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion Empty

Back to top Go down

Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Reunion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next