ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two

Go down 
+9
-KIWI-
Belasen
Marshall
Jordan
Niki
Henry
Amanda Leigh
Kyle
Pete
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:49 pm

The other thing to point out is that 4 people answered Santos' questions - did the bad guys speak up because they wanted to avoid suspicion or did they stay quiet to fall into the crowd? I didn't reply because I didn't have the time to sit there and think, but his questions were primarily theoretical, so what Henry, Mandie, Michael and Niki answered doesn't mean it related to their role here in the game.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:34 pm

Debani wrote:
Santos was onto something when he started asking the serious questions, so removing him accomplished two things.

Can you explain this statement to me Debani? I dont see how the bad guys thought Santos was onto anything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:37 pm

I answered the questions, because I felt like the more people who answered them, the better. I think getting everyone's opinions helps in this game.

I know it would be the obvious thing for the town to point fingers at Debani seeing Santos is dead.. and it very well could be a frame job. At first that is what I thought.. that he was being framed. However, Debani is smart, and as Jordan pointed out, killing Santos first could work to his advantage because then he could use the "I was framed" excuse.. plus that way he gets his mortal enemy out.. so I'm not gonna clear him yet.

As far as the witch having to pick who to kill between the two choices, that seems simple to me.. Santos tends to get good hunches in these games, so if their choices were to kill Santos who is very outspoken or someone like Donna who doesn't talk as much, then they'd obviously pick Santos because he'd be more likely to catch onto them and to convince the town who they were.. of course, they didn't realize he was actually their slave, lol.

I do think Debani makes a good point though about the quiet people sneaking into the end.. luckily, the last couple games, the quieter people (IE Donna, Stacie, etc) have had good roles, so this worked to our advantage. But if they were to have a bad role it'd probably be difficult to tell, as we don't know a whole lot about their game play. In this game, I think everyone needs to step up and talk more. The more opinions we get, the better.

Question for Sean: why did you vote Henry? Seems a tad random to me.

Question for Donna: what are your thoughts? who do you see as being suspicious at this point, if anyone? if you were a baddie who would you target?

Question for Kiwi: you always seem super lynch-happy. You usually push to lynch asap. Why the sudden change of mind?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:46 pm

I didn't see the questions as being particularly insightful simply because u could answer them however u wanted. The idea of asking questions was good, but in this instance it only gives insight if u assume the questions were answered truthfully.

I did it to be accommodating, honesty. I think that for as volatile as Santos is, he can have good hunches, so anything to help our cause was fine with me. But he's dead AND was bad, so his motivations in asking are suspect.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:58 pm

Again I hope no one feels I am overstepping here as host but I want to make things clear as far as how the game goes and am thinking some people are getting confused by my wording, which understandably isn't always the clearest.

The witch tells me if they want to Werewolf's kill to succeed or the Vampires. I do not ever let the Witch know who either's choices are. So the witch doesn't know who'll actually be killed until the morning, as well as not knowing who either the vampire or werewolf are.

Hope that clears it all enough for everyone, if anyone isn't sure of anything more please let me know. Sorry for this being as confusing as it is.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:21 pm

ohhhh so the witch doesn't know what the two options are.. but just picks "werewolf's kill" or "witch's kill." So the theories about who the witch could be based on Santos dying are useless then. Damn this makes everything so much trickier. I just have one question for you, Pete.. if the witch picks, say, the werewolf's kill.. then is it the werewolf that goes in the night and kills the victim (IE Santos)? This is what I'm assuming..
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:26 pm

Niki,

the answers you want are in the story I posted at the beginning, which is all based on the night actions of everyone for the most part and how things played out.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:37 pm

Well, it seems we are more looking for the werewolf's identity this round, then.

With all of this anonymity, the only thing we have to go on is that someone wanted to kill Santos without thinking they'd be caught. It does, however, clue us into how the witch will think moving forward.

Now the witch knows the werewolf's killing preference, so I'd assume he/she will either be thrilled with the result or switch to the vampire to see that preference.

I have a sneaking suspicion that we are more likely to kill the witch by luck rather than by design.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:39 pm

And Niki, the answer is yes, the werewolf killed Santos. The witch allowed the werewolf to kill who they targeted, so only the werewolf knew it was Santos who was being targeted.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:50 pm

Okay, that's what I thought.. just wanted to confirm that.
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:56 pm

The odd thing here is I wish I could point my fingers off of me and at somebody else but I really have no idea who to point them at. Michael you raise good points and Pete with each clarification it seems stranger and stranger that you would isolate all of the roles that way. Usually the baddies know who each other are so they can work together against the town and those interactions and relationships we see form on the forums help form some indication as to who is covering for who and who is acting guilty. But I guess its the nature of the game, and will make it much harder. It's almost like we are just shooting in the dark!

With that being said...

I always, and will continue, to fight for getting rid of the quiet non-contributors within the group. When all else fails and I have 4 votes hanging over my head because I was cunningly framed by our werewolf... I suggest we make a decision together to take out the silent types because from what I've heard... silence kills.
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:58 pm

Amanda wrote:
Debani wrote:
Santos was onto something when he started asking the serious questions, so removing him accomplished two things.

Can you explain this statement to me Debani? I dont see how the bad guys thought Santos was onto anything.

If you go on to read the following few sentences I clearly number the two things as.... 1) and 2). Please review and let me know if you need me to further clear this up.
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:01 pm

Amanda wrote:
Jordan wrote:
so I actually think it would make sense for Debani to kill Santos because its SO obvious that no one would believe it.

When I read Jordan's post the above line stood out to me and prompted me to see what Debani has to say about all of this.

Really, and what were you prompted with after you read what I have to say about all of this?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:04 pm

You didnt answer my question to you Nick.

I read your statements number 1 or 2. Irrelevant for what I am asking you.

Santos, asking us questions, did not raise a flag in my mind, to me I thought it was just him trying to get the conversation going. You stated:

Santos was onto something when he started asking the serious questions,

I didnt think he was on to something and I want to know what made you assume that he was?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:07 pm

Debani wrote:
Amanda wrote:
Jordan wrote:
so I actually think it would make sense for Debani to kill Santos because its SO obvious that no one would believe it.

When I read Jordan's post the above line stood out to me and prompted me to see what Debani has to say about all of this.

Really, and what were you prompted with after you read what I have to say about all of this?

I was prompted to ask you another question which I am now awaiting an answer for
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:08 pm

I'm fine with the format, but it is exponentially harder for the town since we have to ferret out three separate killer's motivations, one of which is only evident after the werewolf and vampire are dead.

I do think we need a lynch this round, but every lynch is crucial since we lose whomever we lynch. I'm also for lynching someone inactive cuz that's probably the only way we will know who they are.
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:24 pm

Amanda wrote:
You didnt answer my question to you Nick.

I read your statements number 1 or 2. Irrelevant for what I am asking you.

Santos, asking us questions, did not raise a flag in my mind, to me I thought it was just him trying to get the conversation going. You stated:

Santos was onto something when he started asking the serious questions,

I didnt think he was on to something and I want to know what made you assume that he was?

From the baddies perspective, Santos WAS onto something when he started asking the questions... he got us talking and in the eyes of the baddies this would be a reason to kill to try and quiet down the conversation a bit. He was a good target because the questions he asked would lead to figuring out the baddies. I dunno. That, along with the "frame game" it would initiate made him a good target.

Michael what do you think for the lynch vote looking at what people have had to say? I would wanna take out an inactive too, but sometimes that doesn't always fly... what's your plan B?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:31 pm

I will say that I like that you brought up the quiet ones. I don't like to say inactives but the ones that don't talk as much sure....

Donna, (still waiting to hear an answer from kiwi to michael) and then there is Marshall. I know Marshall is new to the site and it can often be intimidating but i would still like to hear something from him too.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:34 pm

My plan B is Jordan.

I think he disliked Santos too, but in a less conspicuous way. He would make more sense in my mind to have targeted Santos. Sorry Jordan.

It's not so much based on what he said, more of a hunch, which is why I didn't really just throw it out there before.

But that's what I would personally lean toward, although I'm not ready to commit.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:39 pm

Jordan threw that one statement out there, as if he were trying to put it onto Debani. Which is more the reason I threw a vote at Debani, to get his thoughts, see if I could gather where his head is at.

I tried to break it down as to who i thought would send in Santos name first.
Debani obvi
Jordan is another
Then there are what I call the wild cards. Those who would send in Santos name just to create more drama so that Debani goes home.

I personally hate watching Debani and Santos go back and forth at each other, I think Debani gives Santos a harder time here at this site than is often deserved but thats between the two of them.

I only know of a couple other people that I believe dislike Santos and would send his name in first.

Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:48 pm

Amanda wrote:
I will say that I like that you brought up the quiet ones. I don't like to say inactives but the ones that don't talk as much sure....

Donna, (still waiting to hear an answer from kiwi to michael) and then there is Marshall. I know Marshall is new to the site and it can often be intimidating but i would still like to hear something from him too.

Wow, I totally forgot about Marshall!

What are your thoughts Marshall?
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:52 pm

.Michael. wrote:
My plan B is Jordan.

I think he disliked Santos too, but in a less conspicuous way. He would make more sense in my mind to have targeted Santos. Sorry Jordan.

It's not so much based on what he said, more of a hunch, which is why I didn't really just throw it out there before.

But that's what I would personally lean toward, although I'm not ready to commit.

I'm glad you said it first Michael. My gut was screaming out Jordan's name for somebody who would pull something like this. He didn't like Santos any more than I did, but he just wasn't as vocal about his displeasure toward grimey disgruntled people as I am. He also has sometimes a lingering distaste for me as well, so to take out Santos and pin it on me seems like a Jordan type move for sure.

Or then... can we have a complete mockery going on? A puppet master of sorts. Somebody who would have known us well enough to have been able to see the chain reaction caused from the Santos kill before it even happened...

Amanda - I'm looking at you.

Although plan A in my books is to take out a lowballer... plan B would line up with yours.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:54 pm

Look at me! I hope everyone looks at me. Analyze what I say. I'd think you were stupid not to look at me. Im looking at everyone.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:01 pm

It wasn't Mandie. I'll look at her, but not for this.

She's diabolical, for sure, but this specific move isn't her.

But I won't say she's not the vampire or witch Lmao!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:02 pm

I would never send in Santos name first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Two
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next