ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am totally better than you because

Go down 
+2
Doug
Thian
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

I am totally better than you because Empty
PostSubject: I am totally better than you because   I am totally better than you because EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:46 am

So, you ever notice those type of people posting to one up another person....

LOL just thought I'd put that out there. The ones who compare school schedules, or even tasks they had to preform, grades they get, or talents they have?

Then when you decide to participate in their discussion they always come at you with a one up on you?.....

for example:

Oh man, my school schedule sucks, I got advanced algebra, social studies back to back, and chemistry which fuckin stinks ((btw you chose those courses so deal with it IMO only most humbly of course))

but then you get that one that chimes in and says. OH YEA??!!?!?!?!?!? well I got advanced flying to the moon skillz course LOLzz and like ROFLCopter class 101 HAX0rzzz....so tottally I got a harder schedule look at me type thing.

Kinda makes you feel a little less than a person ... well maybe for a moment or two.

Or you get that person who really has a cool talent, like standing in their one leg for 2 hours, then you get that one person says, OH YA thats nothing. I can stand on my leg for 2 hours, bust out 2 fake air guns, and snag a hot chick or hot guy with just one wink, oh....and btw....I just farted. TOP that!!...

I'm just putting it out there, let everyone have their moment of glory, sometimes people just want that recognition that they are doing something with their life that they feel proud of. Without having someone to compete with.

So, you know what... if ya got a talent, or somethin thats messed up in your life or even a difficult task that you are going through at the time. So be it, all the more better for you, you will stick it out get it done and come out 100 times more successful than those who wanna one up ya!.

So cheers and celebratory dances to everyone! :D

Now before ya go on hating and stuff, this didn't come out of a result of anyone in particular NOR did it come out of observing this website, i am rarely here as it is. I just wanted to come in and share some thoughts Smile

Take it how ya want, and OH YA ONE UP this is ya DARE cuz I got a million more things than you...

I mean...um.... *slinks back into the night*
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I am totally better than you because   I am totally better than you because EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:25 am

It's all about me, guys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: I am totally better than you because   I am totally better than you because EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:41 pm

Did someone one-up you on Org Planet? Laughing Poor Thi Thi.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I am totally better than you because   I am totally better than you because EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:19 pm

nawh, just a rant Wink
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: I am totally better than you because   I am totally better than you because EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:45 pm

Thian wrote:
nawh, just a rant Wink

Well, I bet I could rant way better than you, about a topic that's way harder to rant about!

Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I am totally better than you because   I am totally better than you because EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:59 pm

I once ranted for five days straight. Naked. In the winter.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: I am totally better than you because   I am totally better than you because EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:28 pm

Doug wrote:
I once ranted for five days straight. Naked. In the winter.

I did the same thing. Only it was a Canadian winter.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: I am totally better than you because   I am totally better than you because EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:53 pm

Is it possible to one up someone being from Canada? I'm honestly just wondering.

I am totally better than you because 35478 I am totally better than you because 35478 I am totally better than you because 35478 I am totally better than you because 35478 I am totally better than you because 35478 I am totally better than you because 35478 I am totally better than you because 35478 I am totally better than you because 35478 I am totally better than you because 35478 I am totally better than you because 35478 I am totally better than you because 35478 I am totally better than you because 35478 I am totally better than you because 35478 I am totally better than you because 35478 I am totally better than you because 35478 I am totally better than you because 35478 I am totally better than you because 35478
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: I am totally better than you because   I am totally better than you because EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:00 pm

I am totally better than you because 871743
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I am totally better than you because   I am totally better than you because EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:15 pm

pfft thats nothing. Try being a canadian winter....and ranting whilst learning the banjo....I tell you its nothing if you are just a canadian, but to actually BE that winter....you guys will NEVER know...

NEver...

just sayin'
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: I am totally better than you because   I am totally better than you because EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:17 pm

Well, you've been a bit of a failure then, since it hasn't even STARTED snowing yet I am totally better than you because 871743
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I am totally better than you because   I am totally better than you because EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:28 pm

Jessica888 wrote:
Well, you've been a bit of a failure then, since it hasn't even STARTED snowing yet I am totally better than you because 871743

oh hooooo, I am just waiting in the background, biding my time to strike when you think its okay to go out without your jacket, and then!!!! then you will see.... my mighty storm of wintery blizzardness.....come hurling through the night to attack the precious fleshy shell of your exsistance that you people call....skkkkkiiiiinn.....

that is right, for I may be a failure at this moment, I shall strike and leave those who mock my winterness....in an icy dome of....dooooooooom *wiggles eyebrows* whilst failing more than you.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: I am totally better than you because   I am totally better than you because EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:34 pm

...I hate you I am totally better than you because 55827
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: I am totally better than you because   I am totally better than you because EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:36 pm

How To One-Up Being Canadian:

Being from any other country besides Canada.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I am totally better than you because   I am totally better than you because EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:37 pm

Jessica888 wrote:

for real realz Sad
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I am totally better than you because   I am totally better than you because EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:37 pm

djqwiksilver wrote:

LMFAO!!! so true....soo....true. *hangs head in shame*
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: I am totally better than you because   I am totally better than you because EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Thian wrote:
Jessica888 wrote:

for real realz Sad

Mmmmm, depends. "I hate you", yes, since you attempted to one-up me. But "I hate you I am totally better than you because 55827" only if you turn into a Canadian winter and ATTACK ME. Guns are reserved for snow.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: I am totally better than you because   I am totally better than you because EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:05 pm

djqwiksilver wrote:

DJ makes me lower my self-worth every time he talks to me I am totally better than you because 609630
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: I am totally better than you because   I am totally better than you because EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:13 pm

Jessica888 wrote:
djqwiksilver wrote:

DJ makes me lower my self-worth every time he talks to me I am totally better than you because 609630

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: I am totally better than you because   I am totally better than you because EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:16 pm

And then he laughs about it EVERY TIME.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: I am totally better than you because   I am totally better than you because EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:23 pm

Am I going to end up in your novel now? *looks at your avatar*
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: I am totally better than you because   I am totally better than you because EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm

Hmmm... well, now that you mention it... I am totally better than you because 837173
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I am totally better than you because   I am totally better than you because EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:45 am

Can I be in your novel? I'm thinking I'd best be represented by a vampire...that comes out during the day...

...and sparkles.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: I am totally better than you because   I am totally better than you because EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:24 pm

Doug wrote:
Can I be in your novel? I'm thinking I'd best be represented by a vampire...that comes out during the day...

...and sparkles.

....Get out.

The only reference to Twilight in my novel is my main character making fun of it.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I am totally better than you because   I am totally better than you because EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:26 pm

Twilight isn't so bad...

okay so it is, but it is passable, not as bad as Taylor Swifts singing that's for sure, or the Patriots in their undefeated season losing the superbowl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am totally better than you because   I am totally better than you because Empty

Back to top Go down

I am totally better than you because
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next