ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Totally random, but how tall are you?

Go down 
+2
Henry
Niki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

Totally random, but how tall are you? Empty
PostSubject: Totally random, but how tall are you?   Totally random, but how tall are you? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:24 pm

Totally random, I know.. but I have been told that I'm a shrimp by a lot of people lately and I was thought I was kinda average height for a girl, so just wondering, how tall is everyone?

I'm 5 ft 4.5 and have been for the last ten years.. definitely not growing anymore, lol. Stopped growing in 8th grade.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Totally random, but how tall are you?   Totally random, but how tall are you? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:27 pm

I'm 6'3" which I guess is on the tall side. Though I've got a good friend who is 6'7" and another friend who is 6'5" so, it's not THAT tall really at all.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Totally random, but how tall are you?   Totally random, but how tall are you? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:31 pm

I'm 5'7, which for a guy is definitely on the short side lmao. Though I'm taller than both of my parents and my older sister so that is good (my older sister is 4'10 so you are not that short Niki Smile)
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Totally random, but how tall are you?   Totally random, but how tall are you? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:43 pm

I'm 6' even.

I don't think you're short, Niki. I think a lot of girls are right around that height.

Maybe they're all just ogres Laughing
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Totally random, but how tall are you?   Totally random, but how tall are you? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:20 pm

Im 5'6 and so is Boyd. Cool Although, my drivers license says im 5'7 so I tease Boyd that im taller than he is but I am really not LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Totally random, but how tall are you?   Totally random, but how tall are you? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:05 pm

Wow, you guys are all wicked tall, lol. My boyfriend is 6 ft 1.. so he kinda makes me feel short and he always teases me and says I'm short Razz One of my best guy friends is 6'8.. he said he's legally a giant lol. and most of my female friends are around 5'6 to 5'9, but a couple are my size.

I'm the shortest person in my family. My mom and dad are both 5'8, and my younger sister is 5'6.

I feel ESPECIALLY short at events where the other girls wear heels because I am such a klutz I cannot wear them. Whatsoever. The one time I tried wearing them was when I was 15, and had my first boyfriend (what a mistake that dude was), and I wore some and he walked in the door and I walked down the stairs to meet him and I tripped and fell flat on my face. Totally random, but how tall are you? 871743
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Totally random, but how tall are you?   Totally random, but how tall are you? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:24 pm

I'm your boyfriend Niki. Laughing

That's how tall I am
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Totally random, but how tall are you?   Totally random, but how tall are you? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Don't feel short, Niki. You've just got some tall friends like I do. Smile I believe the average height for women is 5'4", and for men it's 5'9" (which always seemed a little short to me, but its all good).
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Totally random, but how tall are you?   Totally random, but how tall are you? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:45 pm

dj wrote:
I'm your boyfriend Niki. Totally random, but how tall are you? 871743

That's how tall I am

Laughing Hello there, boyfriend. Totally random, but how tall are you? 535556
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totally random, but how tall are you?   Totally random, but how tall are you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Totally random, but how tall are you?
Page 1 of 1